Nashville, Nashville, TN 37072 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Norm McDonald

Nashville Wedding Officiant - Norm McDonald, WINNER of the WEDDING PRO 2020 COUPLES CHOICE AWARD, has been officiating more than 15 years and currently resides in Nashville, Tennessee. Norm is happy to work with you to perfect your vows and will even add in some humor if the nerves start to build. His easy-going, focused personality make him a great choice for couples who want a courteous officiant that will get the job done but also feel like a friend.

Here's what satisfied brides and grooms have said:

Norm was amazing at our wedding! He was prompt and courteous with everyone involved. Our hard to please wedding coordinator (who has a very select few people she likes to work with) approached us and said she was extremely impressed with Norm and would be more than happy to work with him again. I highly recommend Norm for your big day! He worked with us to perfect our vows and even threw a little humor in to our ceremony as he could sense our nerves as we said "I do." Thank you so much for everything Norm!!!

I am so glad we hired Norm. I could not imagine a better officiant for our special day. He went above and beyond to work with us to make sure everything was just perfect. Then the day of the wedding, he did everything possible to make the day special. Norm texted me that morning to talk about what a beautiful day we had for our wedding. He is so down to earth, kind and thoughtful. Just a pure class act! I would recommend Norm to anyone and everyone looking for an awesome officiant their wedding. Brides: look no further, Norm is the best! Trust me, you too will be so glad you did!

Nashville Wedding Officiant - Norm McDonald is licensed in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Florida. He can officiate Christian ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies and vow renewals. Norm’s ceremonies can last anywhere from under 15 minutes up to 30 minutes. Norm also has experience with the blending of sand, Unity Candles or Hand Fasting(knot-tying.)

Rates

Rates vary depending on time of day, weekday vs weekend, holidays and distance travelled. (Average: $145.00 - $345.00) Lower rates before 3:00 PM on weekdays. Higher rates after 3:00 PM and on weekends/holidays.

Follow Norm McDonald on

Videos 2 Videos

15 Reviews for Norm McDonald

Bria Double · Married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful man!

Norm was a godsend! I contacted him with basically a week and a half left before my wedding. Due to Covid, all of my plans were trashed! From the start, he was there to save the day. He was very in tune when it came to doing anything special that we wanted, and even though we kept it pretty generic, he managed to make it super special! From holding my bouquet and cracking jokes during the ceremony, to taking awesome pictures afterward, he helped make everything amazing! My husband accidentally left our paperwork in the glove compartment of his car and Norm not only went to get it, he filled it out and left it in the glove compartment along with our program and some of the leaves from the Ginko trees we were married under. 12/10 would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Nikki

Nikki Jenkins · Married on 11/11/2020

He is amazing

Norm was absolutely wonderful. He did everything we asked. We were able to preview his speech before hand and make minor revisions, then when he got there he gave us such wonderful advise and talked us through everything. My husband said "Norm got me through it" I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Norm McDonald's reply:

Nikki, you and Frankie were glowing in the sunset in more ways than one. Magic from beginning to end. Remember "Yes! Honey."
  • Jeremy

Jeremy Hix · Married on 10/10/2020

Professional

Norm was great. He made us both feel extremely comfortable and executed our most important day flawlessly. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Norm McDonald's reply:

What a beautiful wedding and historic setting! I felt like I was with family. Watching you both dance out the door was priceless!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Norm McDonald FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 95.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    Evangelical
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    FL
    KY
    TN
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Nashville Nashville, TN, 37072 See on map
    9 AM - 7 PM Daily
    Location of (Norm McDonald)