Nashville, Nashville, TN 37072 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Norm McDonald

Nashville Wedding Officiant - Norm McDonald, WINNER of the WEDDING PRO 2020 COUPLES CHOICE AWARD, has been officiating more than 15 years and currently resides in Nashville, Tennessee. Norm is happy to work with you to perfect your vows and will even add in some humor if the nerves start to build. His easy-going, focused personality make him a great choice for couples who want a courteous officiant that will get the job done but also feel like a friend.

Here's what satisfied brides and grooms have said:

Norm was amazing at our wedding! He was prompt and courteous with everyone involved. Our hard to please wedding coordinator (who has a very select few people she likes to work with) approached us and said she was extremely impressed with Norm and would be more than happy to work with him again. I highly recommend Norm for your big day! He worked with us to perfect our vows and even threw a little humor in to our ceremony as he could sense our nerves as we said "I do." Thank you so much for everything Norm!!!

I am so glad we hired Norm. I could not imagine a better officiant for our special day. He went above and beyond to work with us to make sure everything was just perfect. Then the day of the wedding, he did everything possible to make the day special. Norm texted me that morning to talk about what a beautiful day we had for our wedding. He is so down to earth, kind and thoughtful. Just a pure class act! I would recommend Norm to anyone and everyone looking for an awesome officiant their wedding. Brides: look no further, Norm is the best! Trust me, you too will be so glad you did!

Nashville Wedding Officiant - Norm McDonald is licensed in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Florida. He can officiate Christian ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies and vow renewals. Norm’s ceremonies can last anywhere from under 15 minutes up to 30 minutes. Norm also has experience with the blending of sand, Unity Candles or Hand Fasting(knot-tying.)

Rates

Rates vary depending on time of day, weekday vs weekend, holidays and distance travelled. (Average: $145.00 - $345.00) Lower rates before 3:00 PM on weekdays. Higher rates after 3:00 PM and on weekends/holidays.

Follow Norm McDonald on

Clarksville, TN
Clarksville, TN
Long Hunter State Park, TN
Long Hunter State Park, TN
High School Sweethearts (2nd Time Around)
High School Sweethearts (2nd Time Around)
With couple

7 Reviews for Norm McDonald

1 User photo

Mallory Burgess · Married on 12/21/2019

Norm is awesome!

Norm helped us have our dream elopement wedding! He is very kind, personable, well spoken, and much more. And he even went out of his way to hike with us to our dream spot. He's amazing. Everyone should be married by Norm.

Sent on 02/23/2020

Norm McDonald's reply:

I really enjoyed the extra time spent getting to know you both and your family and friends on the way up the mountain! Blessings!!!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/20/2019

Excellent!

Mr.Norman, was great to work with. He was very responsive,flexible, easy to work with and professional. Gave us good advice. We definitely would recommend him. Thank you for performing our wedding. It turned out perfect.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Norm McDonald's reply:

It was a joy meeting you all and helping with your big day! The mic drop at the end of the ceremony was a memorable surprise played well by Anthony!!!

Dave Cleary · Married on 07/12/2019

Professional, amazing, calming and charming

Norm was amazing. He has a very calming manner which helps a very nervous couple. He knew when to slow things down to aid my wife and I get through our vows in between the tears.. He engaged our family and friends in the ceremony and kept things light. It was like having a member of the family perform the ceremony. Thank you Norm. We would highly recommend him to be your officiant.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Norm McDonald's reply:

You and your friends and family were so open and friendly, I felt like I walked into a room with my best friends and family! Yours will always be one of my favorite ceremonies - Canadian Cowboy Wedding!!! Thank you and best wishes!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Norm McDonald FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 95.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    Evangelical
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    FL
    KY
    TN
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Nashville Nashville, TN, 37072 See on map
    9 AM - 7 PM Daily
    Location of (Norm McDonald)