UnderCover Tent & Party Reviews

7 | South Dennis, MA

7 Reviews for UnderCover Tent & Party

heather · Married on 07/10/2018

the owner was very professional and helpful during the whole experience. Always took our calls and was happy to help make the day perfect! highly, highly recommend using them to anyone who needs a tent on cape cod !!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Undercover tent was extremely helpful throughout our whole wedding process right to the day of the event. Barbara at the main office is extremely flexible and understanding when it comes to adding and taking away! We organized the whole wedding ourselves and having a rental company that was flexible and even set the tables and chairs where we needed them was perfect! Highly recommended. Great quality rentals!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2011

Tony, Barbara and the entire staff at Undercover Tent are the absolute best! Right from the start, they were great to work with and very patient with my ever-changing configurations! They were always prompt in responding to my emails and questions. The tent set-up and breakdown was flawless, and everything look absolutely beautiful! For stress-free planning of a tented wedding, i highly recommend Undercover.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

We worked with UnderCover Tent & Party for our outdoor wedding that used a tent. They were amazing and professional, our tent worked out wonderfully, and they were amazing about adding a heater at the last minute due to a chillier than expected day! We would definitely recommend them for any couple planning their special day!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Monika · Married on 06/20/2015

Undercover tent was great. The tent that we rented was beautiful. Even the staff was excited when they heard I had rented their new Tidewater tent. Everything was delivered on time and picked up on time. I deducted one star because communication was a little frustrating. I email with some questions and it would be a few days before I got a response, if at all. But when I called everything was handled immediately. So I would suggest calling over emailing. They were very good about emailing updated invoices and layouts. I also liked that they have been to my venue before and knew the catering company as well. I will happily work with them again.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Aliciia · Married on 09/13/2014

Very easy to deal with. The crew was efficient and professional.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Mary · Married on 09/08/2017

1.0

I’m sure if you’re planning your wedding on the cape, you’ve already heard that undercover tent is not the best to work with and the owner Tony is extremely unprofessional. I wish I had listened to all of the people who warned me about hiring them as our tent vendor. The way that Tony communicates with customers is very hostile and demeaning. Not only did he scream on the phone at my poor mother when we called with a simple question months before the wedding day, he was very short tempered with everyone involved in our wedding. He had his office employee call as we were headed to the church for the ceremony demanding payment that minute. Very unprofessional and very disappointing. Avoid at all costs. I’ve heard great things about Chase Canopy and Sperry Tent. Great alternatives.

Sent on 08/05/2018