UnderCover Tent & Party Reviews

UnderCover Tent & Party 6
UnderCover Tent & Party 7
  • Kara

Kara Stone · Married on 09/07/2019

One stop rentals and customer service that goes beyond!

If you’re having a tented event or wedding you probably know it is a huge undertaking. There are unlimited details involved and it can be a very daunting task to book a tent/rentals.

In comes Palmer! Palmer was probably the most helpful person I encountered over my 2.3 years of wedding planning. From the get go he was extremely friendly and resourceful. I changed our layout and even tent style multiple times before even making a deposit. I think I emailed Palmer once a week for a year and then 5-10x a week for 2 months leading up to the wedding. Every time I apologized to which Palmer would say “no worries, this is my job!”. When we were on site the week of the wedding one of the Undercover workers told me they had about 20 other weddings that day!! And here I thought Palmer was just giving me some extra attention haha. This is probably one of the hardest working guys I’ve seen on Cape Cod/in the wedding industry. Every time I emailed him he would reply almost instantly!

If you are looking for a place on the cape to rent not only your tent, but tables, chairs, lighting, plates, glassware etc etc this is your company!! They are so on top of it and have crazy attention to detail. Their pricing is also great compared to some other companies we looked at.

Sent on 09/14/2019
    UnderCover Tent & Party 8
    UnderCover Tent & Party 9
    UnderCover Tent & Party 10
    UnderCover Tent & Party 11
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 08/03/2019

Backyard Cape Cod Wedding

We are so glad that we found Undercover Tent for our wedding rentals. We had a backyard wedding and Undercover's items made it into the wedding of our dreams! We rented a sailcloth tent with lighting, a dance floor with lighting, wooden farm tables, the wood crossback chairs, a bar, and all of our tabletop items (plates, silverware, glassware, etc.) from Undercover and it all was so clean, well taken care of, and beautiful! The crew that came to assemble everything was professional, quick, and friendly. Palmer was so easy to work with throughout the process. We met with him in person a few times before the wedding and he was happy to show us the items in their show area and was so flexible throughout the many times that we changed our order! Everything came together and was able to go back together which made everything so easy! The farm tables looked so beautiful and everyone can't stop raving about the tent and dance floor. Reasonably priced and such a great, easy company to work with! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    UnderCover Tent & Party 23
    UnderCover Tent & Party 24
    UnderCover Tent & Party 25

heather · Married on 07/10/2018

the owner was very professional and helpful during the whole experience. Always took our calls and was happy to help make the day perfect! highly, highly recommend using them to anyone who needs a tent on cape cod !!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Undercover tent was extremely helpful throughout our whole wedding process right to the day of the event. Barbara at the main office is extremely flexible and understanding when it comes to adding and taking away! We organized the whole wedding ourselves and having a rental company that was flexible and even set the tables and chairs where we needed them was perfect! Highly recommended. Great quality rentals!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2011

Tony, Barbara and the entire staff at Undercover Tent are the absolute best! Right from the start, they were great to work with and very patient with my ever-changing configurations! They were always prompt in responding to my emails and questions. The tent set-up and breakdown was flawless, and everything look absolutely beautiful! For stress-free planning of a tented wedding, i highly recommend Undercover.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

We worked with UnderCover Tent & Party for our outdoor wedding that used a tent. They were amazing and professional, our tent worked out wonderfully, and they were amazing about adding a heater at the last minute due to a chillier than expected day! We would definitely recommend them for any couple planning their special day!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Monika · Married on 06/20/2015

Undercover tent was great. The tent that we rented was beautiful. Even the staff was excited when they heard I had rented their new Tidewater tent. Everything was delivered on time and picked up on time. I deducted one star because communication was a little frustrating. I email with some questions and it would be a few days before I got a response, if at all. But when I called everything was handled immediately. So I would suggest calling over emailing. They were very good about emailing updated invoices and layouts. I also liked that they have been to my venue before and knew the catering company as well. I will happily work with them again.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Aliciia · Married on 09/13/2014

Very easy to deal with. The crew was efficient and professional.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Mary · Married on 09/08/2017

1.0

I’m sure if you’re planning your wedding on the cape, you’ve already heard that undercover tent is not the best to work with and the owner Tony is extremely unprofessional. I wish I had listened to all of the people who warned me about hiring them as our tent vendor. The way that Tony communicates with customers is very hostile and demeaning. Not only did he scream on the phone at my poor mother when we called with a simple question months before the wedding day, he was very short tempered with everyone involved in our wedding. He had his office employee call as we were headed to the church for the ceremony demanding payment that minute. Very unprofessional and very disappointing. Avoid at all costs. I’ve heard great things about Chase Canopy and Sperry Tent. Great alternatives.

Sent on 08/05/2018