ElizaJ Portable Restroom and Event Rentals

Harwich, MA View map

In 1996, after more than 7 years in the special event business we realized that there was a continual need for attractive, deliverable, portable restrooms where a woman could feel comfortable in a formal dress and sit without wincing. Now almost 20 years later, with 40 years combined experience in the event community we are the ones that the others continually "try" to copy!

Our entire business is focused on quality products and first-rate customer service. Caterers, rental companies, and others alike, know that when they call or refer us to serve their valued customers we come through.... each and every time. Over the years the ElizaJ® name (formerly Leave it to Liza®) has become synonymous with high quality and dedicated service. When my signature is on the restroom unit you know that you have the original.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery

3.8 out of 5 rating
    4.1 out of 5 rating
    Melissa M. Married on 07/23/2019

Professional, Timely and Clean Units

Thank you Ron for your quick response (within 3 hours) of the tornado that hit the Cape in July 2019. You arrived with clean, ready use units for our community of 33 cottages on Lewis Pond in West Yarmouth. Sincerely, Board of Managers- South Sea Village
    Breana Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Eliza J was very responsive through email and the payment process was easy. They delivered right on time and in the correct spot we asked. They were friendly and showed us around the bathrooms and how to use them. They came with toiletry baskets and fresh flowers and were very clean. A step up from renting porta-poties for sure!
    Melissa Married on 06/27/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I looked at many of the port-a-potty services on the Cape and surrounding areas. Who knew that renting a port-a-potty was such a headache! Many of the 'Wedding Restroom Rentals' wouldn't even bother to deliver unless I was renting like a $1,500 royal throne bathroom.

Finally, I found Eliza J! They were so friendly, did not seem perturbed in the slightest that I didn't think I needed to spend 2000K on a restroom, and the service was fantastic. They were easy to work with and answered all my questions. Eliza was very flexible about payment as well.

The port-a-potty itself got a ton of compliments! It had fresh flowers, running water, white ribbons, and a complementary basket with feminine products, deodorant wipes, lip gloss, and all sorts of stuff!! The port-a-potty felt like a real restroom, didn't smell, and was large enough that I even managed to use it in my wedding dress without fear!

I definitely would recommend this vendor to anyone who needs a portable restroom on or around the Cape!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

P.O. Box 99, 90 Old Chatham Road Harwich, MA, 02645
Location of (ElizaJ Portable Restroom and Event Rentals)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding