40C Whites Path, South Yarmouth, MA 02664 Map · Phone number

40wideunder2
e64e2f3062bd235d frontpagephoto
chatham light

8 Reviews for Bayside Tent

Bayside Tent did a fabulous job with my recent wedding. Our venue was solely a venue, so finding a good rental company was critical for us. Bayside provided everything from tents to tables to dance floor. They were patient with my inundating emails, even when I added/removed rental items constantly. In the end, everything was simply beautiful and stress-free.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Daniele · Married on 09/26/2015

I can't say enough great things about this company and Ryan! I have worked in sales and customer service for many years and they have been unbelievably helpful in more ways than I can articulate. Ryan is extremely responsive, insightful, flexible and kind. I am continually impressed by their services!

Sent on 04/04/2015

Kim · Married on 09/12/2015

Bayside Tent was amazing, I'm so happy we worked with them for our wedding tent and rentals. Ryan was incredibly responsive, friendly and knowledgeable, and even went above and beyond to help us during the planning process (including offering guidance on our table/seating arrangement and explaining our options for hanging paper lanterns). Despite setting everything up on a rainy/muddy day, his team was quick, in high spirits and made sure everything looked perfect. I would recommend them to any couple looking for a stress-free wedding tent/rental experience :)

Sent on 10/02/2015

Bayside Tent FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Real Weddings