Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

7 Reviews for UM Catering @ Blake Hall

6 UM Catering @ Blake Hall Reviews

I was extremely pleased with this facility. Planning an event can be stressful but Susan is a great person to work with.
The venue was beautiful. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone planning an event

Profile Picture Sandy, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I had my wedding reception at Uncle Mike's Blake Hall, and food by UM Catering. The food, service and staff was exceptional. The coordinator, Susan Bone was absolutely wonderful, she went over and beyond to make everything perfect! I felt very secure from the moment I booked the venue, all the way up to the day of the wedding, Susan was great about communicating with me, and my wedding planner to make sure every detail was exactly what I wanted. This venue is great for any type of wedding, my wedding was vintage/formal. I would recommend this venue and the amazing Coordinator, Susan Bone to anyone. I couldn't be more happier with how everything turned out !

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's wedding was here on May 6, 2017. I used an outside caterer for food, but the service provided to us by Susan Bone was not less because we didn't use UM Catering. Susan went above and beyond when last minute issues came up with chairs. Susan and her staff worked well with our caterer and our decorators. I can honestly say, "I wouldn't change a thing." I have done wedding coordination for 20+ years and I know there are many venues out there today, but I promise you cannot go wrong by using this venue!!

Profile Picture Cathie, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As with any new venue, it takes time for kinks to be worked out. We started off our planning with an event coordinator who left shortly after due to personal reasons. Our new coordinator was new to her role and was still learning, but I think she should have had a better onboarding process in terms of switching it all from one coordinator to another. Requests for quotes should be given in invoice format – not math being done over text or two quotes hand written on the same piece of paper that was then sent via picture text message. We paid gratuity for a parking attendant that was never there and for a bartender on an open bar that didn’t know what went into a vodka water. The food was fantastic and the venue was beautiful. Hands down recommend them for that. The coordinator, service and over all organization will get better with each event that is held there. I still would recommend them to anyone who would ask me.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I can't thank Kristy and the Uncle Mike's team enough for all of the work they did to make our wedding day so special. They catered on site for us and made our 4th of July/Wedding celebration very special. From the linens, real silverware and glassware, to the delicious food, and the great, friendly team, we couldn't have asked for a better group of people to share the day with. Every step of the way, Kristy went above and beyond to plan with us, budget with us, and accommodate our special requests. She is very professional and organized, and a great asset to the UM Catering team. Our guests loved the food, and we would recommend Kristy and the UM Catering team to anyone looking to cater an event or a wedding. We thank them for all of their hard work preparing, setting up, serving us in the heat, and cleaning up afterward. We're so happy they were able to be a part of such a special day with our family.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and myself got married here on 09/19/2015 the staff where absolutely amazing,they catered to our every need,food was delicious,atmosphere was perfect for our theme. I got a chance to meet the owners of UM and they are wonderful, Symone came by (one of the owners) and made sure everything was just the way we wanted. Kristen was fantastic, she was very professional and very kind.

Profile Picture Jannes, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews