Tuthilltown Spirits Reviews

Tuthilltown Spirits

Gardiner, NY
View more information

Julia Married on 09/08/2018
    Tuthilltown is an incredibly unique and beautiful venue for a wedding. Where do I even start. My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams here and the venue and staff far exceeded our expectations. We had our ceremony outdoors on the lawn, our cocktail hour near the barn, and the reception upstairs in the Char 1788 restaurant. Sarah was so helpful during the planning process and even had a special checklist that kept us organized. The Bridal and Groom cottage was a big bonus with delicious treats and champagne as we got ready for the big day. Sarah made sure to keep my stress levels low, left us alone the day of and only checked in when needed. We were originally going to have our family help decorate our reception but had a scheduling snafu and Sarah and her amazing staff stepped in without hesitation to decorate our reception BEAUTIFULLY. It was literally beyond my imagination. The venue was extremely accommodating and even allowed us to decorate our ceremony area with potted plants. As kind of a clueless bride, Sarah was my go-to and even helped me practice my kicking motion as I descended down the stairs before the ceremony :) Our cocktail hour was beyond perfect with beautiful Edison lights lining the outdoors area all over the venue. It was truly magical. Drinks and food far exceeded our expectations..we were a bit nervous initially but everything from the cocktail food to the reception plated dinner was impeccable and beautifully prepared. Our guests were raving about the desert and the food. Sarah also made it very easy for us to bring in our own vendors for cake, band for cocktail hour, makeup and photography. HUGE thanks to Sarah for managing our music playlist and ensuring that our family’s speeches went smoothly as we timed them according to certain songs being played (we curated our own reception playlist). Tuthilltown’s professionalism and unparalleled staff of bartenders, coordinators, cleaners and servers is very rare.
    Kari Married on 01/19/2018
    Our company had a holiday party there in January - Everyone had a great time! The food and service was outstanding thank you to Sarah and her staff. Sarah was on hand for the evening as well, acting as a wonderful host and bartender.
    Great experience and everyone had a wonderful time.
    Ann Married on 05/29/2016
    We hosted an "I Do BBQ" on the eve of our son's wedding on August 3rd and it was all we could have hoped for and more! Tuthilltown offers a lovely setting - charming buildings, gorgeous lawn, ample parking - AMAZING food and beverages and a fantastic staff to work with. Over the last six months (I live out of state), working with Sarah, their event planner, we put together an evening of delicious food, tasty and interesting beverages and fun. Sarah had great ideas, was prompt with returning calls and emails, helped me manage the outside vendors we used (tent rental, flowers, etc.) and was genuinely interested in our family, how important this event was to us and she was on site on the day of the event from set up in the morning to the last bit of clean up late in the evening. Our guests raved about the evening and most importantly to me, my son and his new bride were delighted and said that the evening "way exceeded what they had expected!" A huge thank you to Sarah and her staff at Tuthilltown Spirits from our family and guests!
    Millie Married on 12/16/2017
    Our delightful experience of having our Wedding Luncheon at the Tuthilltown Spirits will live with Peter and I for ever!!!