Top Hat Limousine & Sedan Service Reviews

7 | Tallahassee, FL

7 Reviews for Top Hat Limousine & Sedan Service

Michelle · Married on 12/17/2017

I had another local limousine service (Classic) cancel on me less than 4 hours before they were scheduled to arrive because, "they couldn't locate a driver." I had eleven 8th graders excited and looking forward to a limousine trip from a restaurant to their last middle school dance of the year. I was in a total panic, but Hal was simply an angel on earth. He promised that the boys would have a special experience even if he had to drive himself (which is exactly what he did). I simply couldn't thank him enough and he even matched the price of the other company. Hal saved the day. Some heroes don't wear capes!! Totally professional; totally committed to his customers, excellent customer service, immediate response. If you want a service that you know you can rely on and not have to worry that they'll cancel at the last minute, Top Hat Limousine is for you.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Top Hat Limo Services provided us transportation for our wedding and my husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Skip and our driver for the day. After horrible experiences with other companies in Tallahassee, it was a breath of fresh air dealing with this company. We were impressed with Top Hat from the Day 1. We called and spoke to Skip and arranged to come out and see the vehicles. He was very accommodating, professional, and extremely knowledgeable of his vehicles. We booked right away and were blown away with the professionalism of the driver the day of the wedding. He was on time, very engaged with the wedding party, and even (in my opinion) saved my wedding pictures. We went to a second location for pictures after the wedding and I wasn't 100% sure exactly what spot I wanted to take the pictures in. He suggested a spot and it was absolutely perfect! I would most definitely recommend Top Hat to everyone! You won't regret it!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Skip was awesome. I called the week before my daughters wedding and despite the FAMU homecoming was able to provide Limo service from the church to reception for the bridal party and then getaway service for the Bride and Groom. Prompt, courteous and on time! Excellent service! Excellent value! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2012
  • Karyn

Karyn · Married on 05/05/2012

We were so pleased with Top Hat. They did a fantastic job. Skip is very flexible and accommodating as well as personable. We had a 14 person limo that took us around before the wedding and picked up me and my husband at the end of the reception. We had a fabulous time!

Sent on 05/17/2012
  • Tasha

Tasha · Married on 10/15/2011

So accommodating!! I wasn't ready to leave when our driver arrived. We booked the limo for 2 hours so he made it to where we could leave at the latest possible time before our 2 hours were up. The limo was so clean and nice!

Sent on 10/23/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/22/2010

We had a fantastic experience with Top Hat Limo. Our driver was very easy to get along with (all the groomsmen knew his name by the time they got done with pictures) and very professional. Everything ran smoothly and on time.

Sent on 10/31/2010

hal · Married on 08/18/2018

0.4
      0.5

This company is no longer in existence. Gone. Out of Business.

Sent on 08/23/2018