100 Reviews for Toes In The Sand Photography

Engagement Shoot (2)
Slideshow (1)
Toning (1)
100 Toes In The Sand Photography Reviews

We had our engagement photos done when vacationing in St. thomas. Michael was beyond amazing. He prepared us for the photos and made sure we would wear the right thing and look our best. He spent so much time with us and took AMAZING shots in so many different cool spots at Magen's Bay! Our pictures came out absolutely GORGEOUS! We seriously love every single photo that he took. If you want beautiful pictures, definitely choose Toes in the Sand Photography. We couldn't be any more happy and pleased with the services and photographs we received!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Almost too good!! Michael took so many incredible photos that we had a hard time narrowing down our favorites! He was incredible fun to work with and he made the entire process easy, relaxing, and enjoyable. It's obvious that he loves what he does. Very reasonable price for the amount of pictures and length of photo shoot.

Profile Picture Justin, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot

Michael did an amazing job for our engagement photos. The plan we had to meet at Peace Hill in St. John for the surprise engagement worked perfectly. He was there on time and ready to capture our special moment. He was so much fun to work with, my now finance loved him and I knew i got the right photographer! He was super positive, fun and had great energy. Thanks Michael your the best!

Profile Picture John, 8/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AMAZING!!!! This review is long over due.... Michael was extremely flexible with us. We got married in September so to my surprise a lot of vendors were unavailable due to 'hurricane season'. I also felt like I was asking for a lot. I wanted someone to come on a sailing catamaran and capture our beautiful day for 4 hours, of course I also wanted beautiful pictures without completely breaking the bank. Needless to say Michael over delivered. He provided us with everything we were looking for. He was easy to work with, helped us capture our perfect day. Long story short we also got married 4 days before the biggest hurricane ever hit St Thomas. Even with the unfortunate event and the complete destruction that happened, Michael over delivered once again. We not only still had pictures of our day, we were able to receive them in an orderly fashion. Extremely thankful, extremely impressed, and forever grateful to the man who captured our beautiful day. This will help us remember the beauty of that day.

Profile Picture Johanna, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours

This was our second time with Michael, and he did not disappoint. We were on St Thomas in 2015, and were in need of a photographer, and Michael came highly recommended. We loved our portraits so much, that when we went back this passed July, we hired Michael again, He has such a great eye for the island, and knows exactly where to put people to maximize the image. He's also great with kids, very patient, and never rushes you to finish. If you're going to be on St Thomas, and are in need of a photographer, look no further.

Profile Picture James, 7/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael was absolutely incredible to work with. He captured our day so beautifully and was non stop snapping shots. He communicated with me as often As I needed leading up to our wedding and took suggestions for any poses we were hoping to try. He utitlized any "props" we had and was running around getting dirty for us!! By the time our destination beach shoot was finished he was soaking wet and covered in sand!!! You can tell Michael loves what he does and it shows in his work. I promise -you wouldn't be disappointed using toes in the sand photography for capturing your most special moments!!!

Profile Picture Jeannine, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike Garcia, with Toes in the Sand photography did our wedding photos and he was absolutely amazing! We could not have gotten better photos or had a better experience. He was very creative and easy going, which made the whole experience a blast. We live in Michigan, so this was a destination wedding and we got our photos back much quicker than we expected. I could not rate them higher,

Profile Picture sophia, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Other people already wrote it, but really - Mike is great! His energy and focus on details is unlike anything we experienced before.
We now got almost 300 pictures from our fantastic wedding day on the beach and can re-live the day and what we felt for the rest our lives.
Thank you so much Mike!

Profile Picture Michael Gimm, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael was energetic, personable, and a joy to work with for our wedding photos. He was professional and very quick to get our photos to us. Your photos have received many compliments from everyone here at home. Thank you Michael! It was a pleasure! Hopefully you'll join us for a toast on our return for our first anniversary... :)

Profile Picture Dale, 2/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely wonderful expirence! Mike was such a wonderful photographer. His energy, style, and professionalism were top notch. He got my pictures back to me incredibly quickly and they are BEAUTIFUL! I highly recommend Toes in the Dand Photography.

Profile Picture User7588194, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was in love with Michael after I talked to him the first time. HIs enthusiasm for everything had me after the first phone call. My husband and I were celebrating our 35th anniversary on St. John in August 2017. Our children came down to celebrate with us. We were supposed to have our pictures taken on a Wednesday, but the showers blessed us an thankfully Michael had that Friday available. He came to St. John and Trunk Bay and took amazing photos. I surprised my husband by renewing our vows on the beach. He didn't really want to do it but of he had too. Our story takes a turn after our pictures were taken. Michael said we would receive them in one month. Well hurricane Irma had other ideas. The hurricane hit 16 days after we left St. John. I was so concerned with how Michael was doing after the hurricane. I finally heard from him and he was ok. We just received our photos on Friday and I couldn't be happier. Michael you are the best. I do not take a good picture and you worked magic with me. My husband hardly smiles and you got him to smile. I GOT IT! I swear my husband is saying it in a couple of your pictures. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Michael. God Bless You!

Profile Picture Trish , 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Mike was absolutely the best. High energy and does whatever to get the best photos. Very happy with our choice, Highly recommend.

Profile Picture lauren, 10/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to start. Mike was absolutely amazing!!! His energy was perfect. My husband doesn't love to take pictures and he made this experience so much fun!
The pictures we got ARE TO DIE FOR!! They're absolutely breath taking. I was so blown away when he sent me my previews. These are pictures I plan on displaying all over my home. They are something I'm going to cherish for the rest of my life.
His turn around time is amazing!! Super fast!!
You will NOT regret using Mike trust me. He's efficient, fun, fast turn around, very responsive, creative, and all around an awesome person.
If you're looking for an amazing photographer he's your man! Contact him!!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Good evening photography seekers. I recently got married at a villa in St. Thomas and Michael was our photographer.
He did an amazing job and has a great personality. We had another photographer scheduled who was not able to make it until an hour after (he had a last minute emergency) so we were able to hire Michael a day before to take the other photographers place. He was so great that I'm actually glad that the other photographer was not able to make it on time and that we booked with Michael.

Profile Picture User7345580, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike was the perfect addition to our wedding team! My husband & I felt like we were being photographed by an old friend. He is a total pro- calling to check in, responding very quickly to my inquiries.

Mike made our wedding day so much fun & is a very gifted photographer. He was at the venue before we were, ready to go, with at least two different cameras. He took our suggestions of what shots we wanted & made some wonderful suggestions of his own, based on what we told him we liked prior to arriving to the island. I would hire him again in a second! We love Mike!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

10 words of advice: "Mike is the best in every way...stop looking now!"

Profile Picture User7476327, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael was fantastic. Our pictures came out amazing. He had a great combination of pictures both on the beach and under the palm trees. We booked him thru our wedding planner so I hadn't spoken to him until we arrived for our wedding, but he was on top of everything. Very talented photographer!

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/9/16, 1 Review

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greetings! I was nervous as I'm was about to walk down to the beach and see the love of my life until I met Michael, our photographer. He greeted me with a huge smile and was extremely outgoing with an amazing sense of humor. All my nerves were gone and he told me "don't pay attention to me, just enjoy your moment". I/we did just that! I felt so comfortable although I knew Michael was behind the lens taking shot after shot after shot. We received our pics on time and we were absolutely amazed by his work! We wanted action shots and received just that and more. Once posting on social sites and sending the link, we feel we broke the Internet as we received soooo much positive feedback of our pictures and people asking who was our photographer. Some mothers even mentioned to me that they would consider their daughters getting married in VI so they could use Michael as well. Thank you Michael for making us feel at ease on our wedding day as we had our toes in the sand lol! It was a special day we will never forget! Dont be surprised if you hear from us again visiting VI for our anniversary and need pics. Blessings to you!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 7/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike is an amazing person and photographer. My husband surprised me with photography while we were on our honeymoon in St. Thomas. He took our photos the last week in June and we continue to love all of our pictures. He made us feel special and the pictures truly shine our happiness and our story. Thank you Mike! We will have to come back sometime soon. Lance & Katie Sauber.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

MIKE YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!! Mike photographed our wedding this past weekend. He has so much energy, he just keeps the excitement of the wedding going, he's fun and upbeat to keep your guests laughing and entertained while capturing true smiles! He gave us a quick sneak peek at our photos and I must say the few we saw were amazing, I can't wait to see the rest! Thank you so much Mike, you make the perfect photographer!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Mike Garcia at Toes in the Sand Photography! He captured every sweet moment of our wedding in St. Thomas that we will cherish forever. I was feeling very nervous the day of the wedding, waiting for my bridesmaids and mom to be done getting ready and make it over to my room, and then Mike arrived. He turned on some wedding music on his phone, and started taking pictures. I felt like I was hanging out with my friend I knew forever, and he calmed all my nerves. He was so energetic, and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted to, plus some awesome poses and ideas of his own. I can tell he really cares about his clients, and is so happy doing what he does! It really shows in his work. I would recommend him to anyone time and time again! Mike Garcia is awesome!

Profile Picture User6821453, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours

Michael was super out going and had me smiling in the photos before seeing my husband. I was very nervous and uncomfortable before I say him and Michael was able to capture beautiful shots were you can't even seeing me sweating! I specifically loved how he photographed us after the ceremony and kept us engaging with each other and not him! At times I completely forgot he was even there taking photos of us as we strolled down the beach! Also the package we got came with a usb of the photos and the way he sent it was very professional! It came in a nice little ivory box with a bow on it. Very very pleased.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

We heard about Toes in the Sand from our wedding planner, Island Bliss Weddings, and had our dream wedding at Annaberg Sugar Ruins in St John. Mike arrived before we did and had more energy then all of us combined! He was such a treat to work with especially for my husband and I as we are not AT ALL photogenic. He did all different shots from my different locations there and also did black and whites. He made us laugh when we were stiff in front of the camera and kept shouting show me some teeth! He hands down made my day run even smoother and more special an then I could imagined.
- Sarah & Kyle, Phoenix, AZ