TK Productions Reviews

14 | Torrance, CA

14 Reviews for TK Productions

Dion · Married on 01/01/2014

Tom is a consummate professional. He takes his work seriously, and takes pride in what he does. Don't let his quiet and calm demeanor fool you, he cares about every video project his company does, and I promise you, the end result and finished product will blow you away.

The video production he did for corporate business party exceeded our expectations, and I would definitely use them again for another. Wedding video recording events, Bar Mitzvahs video recordings, sweet sixteen birthday parties, proms, or even quinceaneras video productions, this is definitely the guy you should call to make your special event even more memorable and unforgettable.

The video we got was well worth the money we spent. I am very satisfied with their services.

It took us some time to find TK Productions but we were glad we did our research. After meeting with Tom we knew we found the right person for the job. Tom is hands down the best videographer out there. He captured every special moment, emotion, laughter and good times our guests had during the wedding. We were impressed by Tom's attention to detail and prompt responses to our e-mails. He listened to our requests and his song choices were perfect. The final result was spectacular! It brings tears to my eyes every time I watch the video!

Bottom line: Tom is passionate about his work (don't get fooled by his quiet demeanor) and he is a true artist. We highly recommend Tom.

Patricia · Married on 07/06/2013

Our video is absolutely beautiful! Tom was referred to us by the cousin of a friend of my mother-in-law. They were very positive and highly recommended TK. We had been searching for the right company... for ... seems like about three months. Long story short, we saw the video TK did for her and it was beautiful. So we hired TK. They are total pros on every level. It was such a huge relief to have this handled and not have to think about it anymore. The price was very fair. Most of all, we love the work they did. We're so happy something so well done will be in our family forever.

Kristine · Married on 06/01/2013

We hired TK Productions to do our wedding video and since our wedding I already have watched our video a few times. I love it more and more after each viewing! Thomas is very easy to get a hold of us, always prompt with replies, always professional and he was accommodating to our budget. He doesn't do the bells and whistle cinematographic style that is currently popular, but he will give you over an hour of quality documentary style video of your wedding. I loved that he gave us our full ceremony and most of our reception - details we never would have been able to see ourselves! He even included our slideshow in our final video. Price-wise, he's worth everything he charges! From the start to the end of the wedding, Thomas was there capturing all parts of our wedding yet never getting in the way or making his presence too obvious - he blended in so expertly. He threw in a stationary camera and stayed the extra ten minutes after our reception to capture our grand exit. We couldn't recommend TK Productions enough and we're grateful to have such a DVD keepsake of our wedding day.

I emailed and met with Tom from TK Productions and received an estimate to video our wedding day within a day. Everyone at the company is friendly, professional and understanding. We had to keep to a budget for our wedding so we let Tom know that our biggest concern was being able to afford his best package so we talked about several options including a photo montage. Both Tom and the other videographer used a non-intrusive style of videography and did not interfere with our event. We barely even knew they were around which was amazing! The result was a wonderful HD movie/video of the most important day of our lives. Both videographers were punctual and worked really hard all day with hardly a break. We both love our wedding DVD because all our important moments were captured. We are coming up on our wedding anniversary and it’s great to relive our wedding day by watching our wedding day DVD which includes so many unforgettable memories. Thank you very much TK Productions! We plan to hire Tom for an upcoming birthday party.

My husband and I highly recommend this videographer. TK Productions does not disappoint - Tom is the best! Our wedding video is everything we wanted and more. This is a company that you can absolutely trust to capture your priceless memories.

Debi · Married on 04/30/2011

Great Service. Very Professional.
    The final product was the perfect souvenir of our event.

Joscelyn · Married on 10/23/2010

Thomas and his team were great! They are very professional, easy to get a hold of, and responded to every email and phone call in a timely manner. During the wedding the videographers were hardly noticeable. They captured every moment without being in the way or disrupting the photographers. The final HD video they put together was really professional and beautiful. Most significantly, the package options were very reasonably priced. We highly recommend TK Productions!

Marc · Married on 12/18/2009

Very professional and terrific service. I highly recommend them to everyone I know. Can't wait to hire them for our next major event!

Cindy · Married on 11/12/2005

I have hired TK Productions for all 3 of my children's weddings and have been extremely pleased with all the videos! Thomas is very professional at all stages of production--before, during, as well as after the event. The videos were finished in a timely manner. I purchased a two-videographer package for all three weddings, and feel that it really makes a difference in the final product. Thomas has an "artistic eye" and has caught better shots than the still photographers. His attention to detail is very impressive. The highlight montage really catches the high points of the day, and I've taken them to work to share with friends instead of still pictures. I love that he uses the bride and groom's first dance song for the montage. I highly recommend Thomas at TK Productions for any event's videography!

p · Married on 04/30/2005

TK productions were the most reliable vendors at our 2005 wedding, covered memorable moments the still photographer missed, delivered finished DVD on time and met everyone's expectations. Later we had Thomas create DVDs for a birthday and for the rehearsal dinner at an out of town wedding. We intend to use Thomas for future projects. He is professional, hardly notice him as he shoots important moments without interrupting or intruding on them. Excellent.

Sandra · Married on 01/30/2004

I was very happy with TK productions. I love my wedding video. And Thomas was very professional.

Chick · Married on 01/12/2014

We agreed to give our niece videography for her wedding present. She did NOT choose the cheapest service, but that turned out to be a good thing, because she chose TK Productions.

We were lucky with the schedule, as we got Tom, the owner of TK for our personal service, though I imagine his other people could have been equally good.

TK productions was incredibly responsive to our needs, and at all times Tom maintained a professional and helpful demeanor, even when dealing with my quite drunk and very-difficult-to-get-along with sister-in-law, who was determined to be at the center of almost every shot. He handled her gently and well, and the video he delivered is really good, intimate, funny, concise, and, might I say it - luxuriant.

We definitely recommend TK productions.

Excellent service experience, vendor took care of all our needs, and we're available during this important time of our life.