154 Reviews for The Wedding Chaplain

Customized Vows (1)
Counseling (1)
Catholic (1)
153 The Wedding Chaplain Reviews

Excellent! We had a very small destination wedding 6/8/2016. Even though it was the middle of the week (and a million degrees!) things went smoothly with both the rehearsal and the wedding itself. Rev. Bob was funny and sweet and made our vows and our wedding very special. Great choice for any couple.

Profile Picture Monica, 6/8/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, No Denomination, Rehearsal

Rev. Myers was the officiant at my wedding. He was very personable and made me feel at ease during a stressful time. He was very professional, punctual, and made our ceremony very special. I had several guests remark at how much they enjoyed the ceremony. I would highly recommend Rev. Myers!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Bob Myers was excellent! Could not ask for a better rev. The delivered the message of marriage so eloquently. Very happy we found him!

Profile Picture Sabrina , 11/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Counseling, No Denomination

Rev. Bob Myers was exceptional at being our wedding officiant. He made my husband and I feel welcomed and was very personable. He is very professional and offers various options of vows if choose not to write your own. He also has a great sense of humor which makes him easy to work with. We highly recommend him to future brides and grooms looking for a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Shawntia, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination

We were so happy that Bob was a part of our service. He spent a lot of time with us before the wedding getting top know is as a couple. He allowed us to edit the ceremony to fit us personally. He has great options for ceremony scripts based on your religious preferences. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Christine M, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Myers was excellent! Our ceremony was so incredibly beautiful and filled with love. He did such a great job of giving a very serious occasion a relaxed, but sincere feel. He is a nice, Godly man who makes anyone feel comfortable and welcome. I really can't say enough nice things about him! We are so happy with our choice :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Bob was so inviting and personal with his ceremony details. My husband and I met with him in his house prior to booking with him and he truly took the time to get to know us and what we wanted in our wedding ceremony. Her personalized every detail and helped to make our day a dream come true!

Profile Picture User5292896, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Nothing short of amazing and personable. I would recommend Rev Myers to everyone. Thank you for making our day so special and holy.

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Found Rev. Myers on WeddingWire. Rev. Myers was wonderful and really helpful. We met with him three times. First time was at his home to go over the details of the wedding and make our deposit. Second time was at our rehearsal which Rev. Myers led and went over the whole ceremony so we could be prepared of what was going to happen the next day. Third time was at our wedding in which our original plans all changed due to Florida weather. With Rev. Myers professionalism he adjusted to our new ceremony plans quite well. Even though the A/C went out in our Plan B ceremony spot, everything ran very smoothly. We couldn't have asked for more from Rev. Myers. I would highly recommend him for any ones officiant needs. He is well rounded, Professional, Organized, and attendant to detail.

Thanks Again

Profile Picture Gerardo, 6/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Bob gave us a perfect wedding ceremony! From the moment we met with him at his home we knew that we wanted Rev. Bob to be the one to Officiant our wedding day. He is so loving and caring with that little touch of laughter. Rev. Bob is called "The Wedding Chaplain" for his professionalism and expertise in the entire wedding ceremony. He is now a part of our lives forever and we wish you could make him part of yours.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Myers was very welcoming. He made himself available to accommodate our schedule. He sat down with us in his home and got to know us a bit. He also had several script options available to choose from but never made us feel like we couldn't customize our own. Rev Myers was very professional yet fun to work with. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User5148701, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Myers was wonderful to work with. He made us feel very welcome and invited us to his home to get to know us a little more. He gave us numerous scripts so we could customize our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. Rev Myers worked very well together with our wedding planner, Marsha Campbell, with Events by 7, during the rehearsal and ceremony on our wedding day to make things perfect. Rev Myers cracked a few jokes to keep it light during the ceremony when it became a little emotional for me. It was a perfect ceremony and we definitely recommend Rev Myers.
-Sandra and Matt

Profile Picture User5211143, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Bob Myers was just absolutely wonderful. He was very accommodating when we wanted to make some changes to our ceremony reading, we even added a hand fasting ceremony which he had never performed but was more than willing to research how it worked to figure out what he needed to do. He is a lovely man who made us feel very comfortable every step of the way! I would highly recommend Rev. Bon Myers for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Professional, caring, and helpful. Made me feel at ease on my wedding day. Even my guests commented on how wonderful he was!

Profile Picture User5045317, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Myers was so amazing during our whole wedding process. My husband and I got to know him so well and he treated us as family.
On the day of the wedding, Reverend Myers calmed me down during my stressful moments before the ceremony.
We will always have a special place in our hearts for for Reverend Myers. He couldn't have made our day any more special.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Myers conducted our pre-marital counseling last year and officiated our wedding this past weekend. He was a joy to work with, flexible to our suggestions and responsive to our needs. He gave us great advice during pre-marital counseling and provided a wonderful wedding ceremony that put everyone at ease.

Profile Picture Leanne, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

He was nothing but amazing. His words spoke right to us as if he knew exactly what we needed to hear.

Profile Picture Tametra, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Reverend Myers was great! Not only did he personalize our ceremony, but also added a few of his own touches. Everything beginning to end was executed beautifully and we are continuously receiving compliments from our guests and family!!

Profile Picture sherry, 4/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Myers conducted our ceremony beautifully.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Bob did a great job from the beginning! It's a little scary to hire a total stranger to perform the biggest ceremony of your life. The day of the wedding, he was on time, very calming, attentive to us, and our guests, and made us all feel like he'd known us all our lives! The ceremony was beautiful, exactly what we had hoped for. We highly recommend Reverend Bob to anyone who is looking for a wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Bob was so friendly and caring right from the beginning. He took an interest in getting to know my fiancé and I and what was most important to us for our day. He provided a beautiful ceremony! We are very glad we found Reverend Myers!

Profile Picture User4885030, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Myers officiated our wedding last month. He was very thorough and cared so much about us. We started with a telephone conversation with him. Then we had about a two hour meeting with him at his house. He needed to get to know us and learn about our love story. Rev. Myers gave us several options of ceremonies that he could and would perform for us. He provided us with the option of premarital services. He never pressured us into anything that he wanted and just simply gave us the information that we needed to make decisions about our ceremony. Our families are still commenting on how 'perfect' Rev. Myers was for our ceremony. We would certainly recommend him to everyone looking for the perfect officiant!

Profile Picture Stacie, 2/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Bob is the best!! He is such a kind and genuine man. We were honored to have him preform our wedding

Profile Picture Kelsey, 1/31/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bob was such a wonderful man! We met with him before the wedding to decide what reading would be perfect for our day. He was very flexible and catering to our needs. On the wedding day, my husband said that Bob was calming his nerves as he waited for me to walk down the aisle and he was so glad that he was there. The ceremony was beautiful and we are so happy that Bob was our chaplain!

Profile Picture Brenda, 1/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Great ceremony; we all really liked Rev. Meyers and were very pleased with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture User4724388, 2+ years ago, 1 Review