The Villa at Cibolo Chase Reviews

10 | Bulverde, TX

10 Reviews for The Villa at Cibolo Chase

1 User photo

Suzanne · Married on 02/14/2020

I have attended a coupe of parties here and it is magical! I especially love the lights in the trees but everything is exquisite...no way to go wrong booking here as the attention to detail is superb. Beautiful people to assist you in a sublime setting.

Sent on 02/07/2017
  • James

James · Married on 01/01/2019

Great value and beautiful venue

This venue was amazing we even rented it for the night before as well and it was so special thank you.

Sent on 03/24/2019

We had a wedding of approximately 85 people. This venue worked perfectly. Barbara and Tammy were extremely helpful. They allowed us to visit the venue multiple times and even do some prepping the day before the wedding. Tammy was always available to answer all of our questions and concerns in a very timely manner. We were able to use all of their cute props. They worked with our budget and worked hard to fulfill our last minute changes. The venue itself is beautiful and they are continuing to make improvements. Combined with the kindness and helpfulness of the owners/managers, this was the best pick we could've made.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Christine · Married on 06/11/2016

Absolutely gorgeous venue. Friendly and helpful staff. Tammy went above and beyond helping me with my wedding.
    Everything was perfect. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to plan a special event!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Hallie · Married on 04/16/2016

This was the most beautiful place for our ceremony. Just perfect. The grounds and pool are gorgeous and our night in the house was magic. What a great idea and it was so nice to wake up and swim!
    This was just a dream come true.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Beautiful scenery with a real Mediterranean ambiance. The people at this venue are very easy to work with and accommodating to make sure we had a fantastic time. I really like that we can stay overnight at the Villa too! This place ought to be looked at if you want an authentic outdoor hill country wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Kim · Married on 08/07/2015

Love love this venue. Very personal and elegant. Can't beat the price for this beautiful venue.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Ellen · Married on 08/01/2015

It was the most romantic and magical setting. The grounds and ambiance are breathtaking. We loved starting our new life together here, and will return every year on our anniversary!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Kimberly · Married on 07/25/2015

I give Villa at Cibolo Chase, 5 stars all across the board. The scenery here is so beautiful and everyone that worked with me to make my day special, were so nice and helpful. I looked around at numerous venues and a friend recommended this one. I'm so glad I chose this venue. I loved it. Thanks to all that helped me and made my wedding an reception so magical.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Bianca · Married on 11/04/2017

1.6

The Villa at Cíbolo Chase

Horrible expierence. They are definitely not flexible they promise one thing and do other wise.

Sent on 01/24/2019