Tapatio Springs Resort is the premiere wedding destination in Texas Hill Country, located 30-minutes northwest of San Antonio in Boerne, Texas. Nestled in an old river valley on 220 acres, surrounded by towering Oak trees, Limestone bluffs, wildflowers, and waterways, couples will experience near-endless beauty as the backdrop for their wedding. The Resort provides the perfect setting for your ideal Wedding Weekend, by offering overnight accommodations, full-service restaurant/lounge, spa, golf and easy access to the area's activities, shopping and other interests.
The Resort's professional Event Team will work alongside you to make sure all of your wishes come true. Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort promises couples delicious cuisine, amazing scenery, superb service and a most memorable experience!
Facilities and Capacity
As a full-service Resort, Tapatio Springs offers Indoor and Outdoor venues to accommodate your Ceremony and Reception, complimented by full catering & bar services and an experienced staff to setup and coordinate each detail of your special day.
- Fredericks Creek Lawn (up to 225 Guests): Creekside setting adorned by towering Oak trees, featuring a limestone and flagstone setting with the golf course as your backrop.
- Cibolo Event Lawn (up to 250 Guests): Lawn setting with a waterfall feature and the hill country as the backdrop. This space also features a wood-burning fire pit and easy access to the Cibolo Ballroom for a smooth transition from ceremony to reception.
- Oaks Pavilion (up to 180 Guests): Perched on a hill top with a thatched-pergola, garden-style lighting, flagstone and a stone fireplace.
- Bluffs Lawn (up to 300 Guests): Lush lawn area featuring oversized trees, garden-style lighting and fire pit. This venue is immediately outside of The Bluffs Ballroom, providing the perfect setup for a Ceremony & Reception.
- The Bluffs Ballroom(up to 300 Guests): Perfect for a grand affair, The Bluffs for a reception and features a private foyer, high ceilings and exclusive use of The Bluffs Lawn, complete with garden-style lighting, making for the ideal indoor/outdoor setting.
- Cibolo Ballroom (up to 180 Guests): The Resort's signature ballroom, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the golf course, private terrace and foyer with built-in custom bar.
- Troubadour (up to 60 guests): The perfect venue for an intimate gathering featuring natural-lighting and views of the Hill Country.
- La Cascada Terrace (up to 150 guests): Outdoor setting overlooking Cibolo Event Lawn and adjacent to the Cibolo Ballroom, with stunning view of the Hill Country, bistro-style lighting and lounge furniture.
Tapatio Springs is a full-service Resort, offering a complete array of services designed to provide a stress-free planning experience and wedding day. Allow our experienced Wedding Specialist and Team to handle all the details, so that you and your loved ones can focus on what matters most - You!
Additional services include, but are not limited to:
- Complimentary Suite for Wedding Night
- Complimentary Bridal Dressing Area & Groom's Quarters
- Full Catering & Bar Services
- In-house Professional Event Staff
- Tables (72" Round) & Chairs
- China, Flatware, Glassware
- Floor Length Linens
- Dance Floor
- Setup / Cleanup
- Complimentary Self-Parking
Tapatios Springs has up to 111 guestrooms to accommodate your friends & family. The boutique nature and size of the Resort provides an exclusive and intimate setting, allowing for a convenient and pleasant atmosphere for you and your guests to enjoy throughout the wedding weekend. Why spend only a few hours on wedding day with your closest friends and family, when you can spend the whole weekend together!
Thank you for your consideration of Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort! We look forward to the hopeful privilege of being your host during this most special time in your lives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
18 ReviewsWrite a review
9 User photos
Are you interested?
I have had a passion for all things Weddings from a very young age. It is a treat to help set plans into motion for couples and families so they can truly relish in their special day! I have a desire to truly WOW brides and to satisfy in the planning of every venue related detail so that they can sit back and enjoy their beautiful day.
Tapatio Springs is a unique, quaint, and naturally beautiful backdrop for incredible weddings!
Would you like to visit?
Tours available Tuesday through Saturday - Please call or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your Tour