Snap Chic Photography

8000 FAIR OAKS RANCH PARKWAY, STE. #3115, Boerne, TX 78015 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• T&V Photography
  • Christian Ellis Images
  • Indigo Soul Photography
  • Domonique Vaughan Photography

13 Reviews for Snap Chic Photography

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 11/28/2020

Winter Wonderland Botello Wedding 11-28-2020

Kate was absolutely amazing and could literally read my mind the entire time! She was so attentive to details and captured the most memorable moments. I would recommend Kate a thousand times over to anyone! She is the absolute best!!

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra G. · Married on 08/01/2020

Talented & amazing!

If you’re looking for someone just as excited about your pictures as you are — If you want someone professional/friendly/talented/personable and just all around amazing- we HIGHLY recommend Kate Roy with snap chic- literally the first vendor we chose after choosing our date. I absolutely had to have her after seeing all her amazing work- she has done our engagement- our Covid reschedule- and FINALLY our wedding photos. We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures and can not possibly be more pleased with how they turned out- plus a one week turn around! What’s not to love ♥️
    Snap chic is worth it!!

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 12/19/2019

Amazing Photography by Snap Chic Photography

Kate with Snap Chic Photography did the most amazing job capturing our wedding day. She is incredibly talented and her experience is evident when it comes to planning out exactly what your wedding day will look like in terms of photography. One of my favorite things about Kate is she knows your best angles and she works to help pose you with the most breathtaking views and lighting you can imagine. I am overjoyed to know that even though our wedding day (sadly) had to come to an end, we will ALWAYS have beautiful photographs to look back on as our future unfolds. I feel truly, truly blessed to have found Snap Chic Photography. Thank you Kate!

Sent on 10/02/2019

• 8000 FAIR OAKS RANCH PARKWAY, STE. #3115 Boerne, TX, 78015 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Snap Chic Photography)