The Organic Design Reviews

10 | San Antonio, TX

10 Reviews for The Organic Design

Jo Ann Saenz Alonzo · Married on 11/16/2019

Truly Amazing!

Crystal is so knowledgeable and very reasonable in price. I came to her after visiting and calling other places because most are quite expensive and I was on a budget. She worked with me every step of the way.

The day of the wedding, quite honestly I was not sure what to expect. I was blown away when I walked into the hall and saw how she decorated it. The flowers were perfect. She knew exactly what I wanted and made it all come together. Crystal, you are amazing! ♥️

Sent on 11/19/2019

Brittany Rathbun · Married on 10/12/2019

One of the best vendors!

Crystal is seriously the best! She knows her stuff and was very helpful in helping someone like me who knows nothing about flowers. She is so friendly and responds quickly throughout the whole process. The prices were some of the best I’ve seen and her work is stunning. I am so glad we found her!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Lane · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful beautiful job

Crystal did an incredible job with the florals for our wedding! She created the most beautiful greenery and flowers for our ceremony arch as well as the table greens and bride/bridesmaid bouquets. She was very responsive through phone and email, and she went out of her way to meet with me several times before the wedding and accommodate all of my last minute requests. I'd recommend her to all of my family and friends!! Amazing job!!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Morgan Metzger · Married on 04/13/2019

Best florist in sa area!

Crystal was amazing to work with! I could show her pictures of what I wanted and she delivered and also brought new ideas that were exactly the style I wanted! She is very knowledgeable and knew so many flowers that I had never heard of that made my wedding bouquets one of a kind! I was trying to mix, simple, boho, and modern all together and she nailed that! She is very easy to work with and helped make my day stress free by showing up early, setting up quickly, and making sure I was happy with everything before leaving! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2019

eryn · Married on 04/06/2019

Best experience with The Organic Design

Crystal did everything I wanted and MORE. I was originally a little nervous finding a florist (any vendor in general) with such awesome prices and few reviews. But I’m SO GLAD WE WENT WITH HER. This girl does the most amazing work and my mind was blown when she came
    To set up. I couldn’t be happier with everything she did for us.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 03/24/2018

Crystal was great! I had some ideas of what I wanted, but she really captured what I was after. I received so many compliments on how beautiful my flowers were. She provided me a sample bouquet so I could see what she was working with. Her two assistants set up all the vases and flowers before the wedding and they were super sweet. Stop looking and go with Crystal. Her love of flowers shows in all that she does.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Jan · Married on 11/21/2017

The Organic Design florist was AMAZING! The owner, Crystal, walked us through every single decision. She gave us lots of ideas. Crystal was easy to work with and available any time we had a questions. Her prices were more than reasonable and even though organic (fresh) flowers is her strong point, she helped us to achieve the keepsakes we needed by making satin flower bouquets. The flowers and aisle that was decorated by Organic Design was breathtaking. I would not have changed a single thing that they did. I definitely will call Crystal for the next wedding we plan. She assured me she would travel. : ) Crystal can definitely make your dreams come true!!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Melyssa · Married on 10/29/2017

Okay guys. I know the fear of calling up a "less known" florist for your wedding, but sometimes you hit the jackpot. This vendor may only have a few reviews on here (at this moment in 2017) compared to some of these huge vendors you see here or somewhere else, but just do it. You'll be a person and not a paycheck. You'll get original designs. You'll get an amazing value with pieces at or better than anyone else. Wanna be a number? Go somewhere else. Wanna be special on your special day? Go here.

I was disappointed with, among other things, the services and prices of several other florists, so maybe 2 and a half weeks before my out-of-town wedding, I went in search of someone else. I wanted that amazing wedding experience on that small wedding budget, last minute. Talk about unicorns.

Let me tell you Crystal with The Organic Design is IT. She blew me away immediately with her responsiveness and warm friendliness, and then went above and beyond to figure out exactly what I wanted. She even sent over a sheet with all of the flowers she had in mind with pictures and names (which, being flower-dumb, was extremely helpful). She was happy to offer any advice and ideas, she is capable of a variety of styles, and is very flexible. I had family bidding on who took home the centerpieces!

Being October, I was a little scared that it may come off Halloween-y, but she showed up with bouquets, centerpieces nestled in pumpkins, and fresh flower hair combs that didn't even come close to Halloween and looked every bit of the fall I wanted.

The price is way more than reasonable, she's a joy to work with, very responsive with correspondence, AND she knows an awesome somewhat-unknown baker that can make a gorgeous cake without costing half the uptown rent at Persimmon Creek Cakes (which was more than helpful, because I was looking for a new baker, too, but that's a different review). I can't wait til this one hits the featured pages and I can say "I TOLD YOU GUYS SO!"

Sent on 10/30/2017

Liz · Married on 05/01/2017

Crystal is the very best in the bizz! She's so talented and her pricing is very reasonable for the amount of beautiful work she does.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

Crystal from organic design was amazing!!! the flowers in my wedding was one of my top priorities and I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to find someone who could deliver what I was looking for. Crystal was amazing from the moment I met her and was so kind and flexible. She took all my crazy ideas and put it all together so beautifully. Her work is truly worth every penny spent, if not more. She really helped me and my husbands day come together!

Sent on 05/01/2017