H-E-B BLOOMS

Conroe, TX View map Visit website

$1,000 Typical Price

Celebrates those Special Moments!
Whether Sophisticated. Modern. Elegent. Trendy. - BLOOMS by H-E-B has everything you need to create a look and feel that reflects your personal style on your special day. Our designers specialize in unique and unforgettable ceremony and reception flowers.

Whether your celebration is small to intimate or large to grand, BLOOMS by H-E-B庐 is sure to bring your dreams and designs to life with beautiful fresh flowers special ordered for your event. No matter your budget, BLOOMS by H-E-B庐 is the ideal choice for your special day!

Products Offered

The florist offers a wide variety of wedding floral services, including consultations, samples, delivery and setup.
BLOOMS by H-E-Boffers couples an array of floral arrangement options to choose from. Choices include the following:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-florals
  • Single flowers

Areas Covered

Known as the National Florist of Texas, BLOOMS by H-E-B proudly offers wedding floral services throughout Texas! Visit www.heb.com/blooms for Blooms shop locations.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.6 out of 5 rating

• Maria
    Maria C. Married on 02/06/2022

Beautiful Flowers

Heb on Wurzbach and I10 San Antonio, their Bloom did an excellent job on my bouquet , bridesmaid bouquet, boutonnieres, cake decor, and greenery for the bride and groom table.
    The florist was good at recommending flowers and changing flowers out to help me stay in budget. The florist was very patient, and kept reassuring me that the flowers would look beautiful. They were more beautiful than I could imagine, when i saw them on our wedding day.
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany C. Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing Everything

I did not want to spend more on flowers than the food or venue, and everywhere I went was trying to make me do just that. H鈥慐鈥態 understood my budget and worked with me on everything. The flowers on my wedding day were perfect, only a bit heavy but hey, can鈥檛 do much about that lol.
  • Crystal
    Crystal Married on 10/09/2021

Awesome Experience!

HEB delivered gorgeous centerpieces, bridal bouquets, and church decorations for our wedding. They were absolutely beautiful! We were ecstatic with our bouquets and received so many compliments about the centerpieces and church decorations. Meagan Vargas from the Potranco/211 store helped us from start to finish. Meagan did an outstanding job in the design, delivery, and customer service. She was very considerate and did an excellent job personalizing my bouquet with my grandmother's picture locket and my mom鈥檚 veil lace. The HEB team also delivered the flowers to our church and reception hall + expertly assembled the centerpiece flowers on our tables. Thank you to Meagan and Samantha for making our wedding day flowers perfect!

• illustration stars

• Mckennah & Mason
    27 photos 路 12/12/2020
  • Christian & Chloe
    16 photos 路 03/04/2017

Diamonds & Dreams Event Consultants Diamonds & Dreams Event Consultants Wedding Planners

Blooms has GREAT floral design teams in San Antonio and in Boerne!! We love them!

Awake Photography Awake Photography Wedding Photographers

HEB Blooms does incredible work! I hear over and over from brides how impressed they are with the quality and professionalism of HEB Blooms. I have have the pleasure of working side by side several times but the most memorable was working with Chelsie Broussard for a styled shoot. She absolutely went above and beyond and brought the house down with her incredible floral design!

3601 FM 1488 Conroe, 77384
Location of (H-E-B BLOOMS)
7025 Village Ctr. Austin, 78731