Awake Photography

Houston, TX View map

Timeless, romantic wedding and portrait photography

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,202.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Allyson
    Allyson Married on 10/20/2018

Best decision we made!

Hiring Paige was the best decision I made during wedding planning. From engagement photos to the actual day of the wedding, I could not imagine someone better to capture our moments. She was calm, commanding, always on it, and delivered the most gorgeous photos. I never had to worry about making sure she got a list of shots - she just did her thing and I ended up with everything I could have wanted. There is no one better!! Worth every single penny (and more).
    Lucy Married on 01/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Choosing Awake Photography was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day! From start to finish, our experience with Paige was exceptional. During the initial consultation, Paige was the perfect balance of laid back and professional, which was one of the main reasons I chose Awake. I was planning my wedding from out of town, and Paige was very accommodating to talk through the wedding details over the phone, and she was always quick to respond to e-mails (something I really appreciate!).

The rehearsal dinner and wedding day coverage was phenomenal. Paige really knows what she's doing, captures all the right moments, and does so very efficiently. Not to mention, she's super fun...it was a pleasure to share our wedding day with her! We got our photos back in about three weeks, which I thought was really fast. We love them all and are having a hard time narrowing down which ones we want to put in an album. The gallery includes a great mixture of posed photos and candids. We will cherish these memories forever!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 11/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Paige did our engagement, rehearsal dinner, and wedding photos. All of them perfectly captured the events and will provide us lasting memories for years to come. She is very professional, listened to what we wanted, worked with us to help us remember our perfect day, and got our photos back to us so quickly! Photography was one of the most important aspects of our wedding and I have no regrets about having Paige take our pictures! I would strongly recommend her to all future couples!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Elisheva Golani Photography Elisheva Golani Photography Wedding Photographers

Paige is fabulous to work with. She is the sweetest and her work is absolutely beautiful!

Houston, 77092
Location of (Awake Photography)

Awake Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Awake Photography include in the starting price?

Awake Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Awake Photography offer?

Awake Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Awake Photography offer?

Awake Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Awake Photography offer for wedding events?

Awake Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums

What percentage of users recommend Awake Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Awake Photography is recommended by 93% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.8 in value and 4.7 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding