7806 Rollingbrook Dr, Houston, TX 77071 Map · Phone number

49bd833e5b1528e7 1434142228897 not
dsc1926

2 Reviews for Elisheva Golani Photography

Christy · Married on 03/15/2015

My initial meeting with Elisheva was truly great! By the time I met with her and had studied her incredible work online, I knew we would be a really great fit! I really loved her style- her ability to capture detail shots and her talent for taking bright pictures in an outdoor setting, ideal for my ceremony. As a bride, photography was one of the most important parts of my wedding. Elisheva responded to all of my e-mails faster than I could hit "send" and was readily available when I had questions. On the day of the wedding, both her and her husband were endlessly capturing the details. Many of my guests even mentioned what a great job they had done of not being too distracting during the ceremony, while still taking close-up shots. Elisheva professionalism, love for photography, and true attention to detail are reasons to choose her as your wedding photographer! I would love for her to take our family portraits, when the time comes of course!

Sent on 06/16/2015

bob · Married on 04/27/2013

Elisheva was recommended to us by another professional photographer, and she was absolutely wonderful! Exactly what we hoped for in a photographer. First, her pictures are awesome. I mean, that's what you are paying for, so I'll just get it out of the way. In fact, our wedding photos were featured in a Houston Wedding magazine! Her style, I would say, is more adventurous than traditional. Taking pictures with her was fun, and not robotic. She has the photographer's "eye" to see things that you won't be able to until the photos are in your hands.
    Other than the fantastic photos we received (literally hundreds), her attitude and service outside of taking pictures is really great. She is very responsive and flexible, and showed up to our wedding early to take some special pictures.

I would say the value of services is spot-on. The price was a stretch for our very small budget, but it was well worth it! We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Elisheva Golani Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Third Floor Strings
    Third Floor Strings Wedding Musicians

Elisheva does a fabulous job of capturing life's special moments. The attention to detail and the care she shows for preserving the integrity of a special event are impeccable. She's also a pleasure to work with!

• Awake Photography
    Awake Photography Wedding Photographers

Elisheva photographed my family for our Christmas cards. She is a phenomenal photographer and very easy to work with. She made us all feel comfortable in front of the camera and we love how our photos turned out!

• Hayley & Co.
    Hayley & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Elisheva Golani is an amazing Photographer! Its really nice to work with someone who is so talented and has a passion for their art.

• 7806 Rollingbrook Dr Houston, 77071 See on map