Reiley + Rose

Seguin, TX View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,018 Typical Price

Reiley + Rose is a premier floral design studio for weddings in Senguin, Texas. Owner and lead designer Megan Reily creates stunning and unique designs to suit every wedding style, no matter the size or budget. She works one on one with couples to determine arrangements that not only fit their budget but compliment their style. Reiley + Rose serves Seguin, New Braunfels, San Antonio, and other local areas in Texas.

Experience
Megan Reily graduated from Texas A&M University in 2015 with a degree in horticulture. She concentrated on floral design in her studies, and even earned a Professional Event Management Certificate. After a year working in the wedding industry she decided to pursue her dream and open Reiley + Rose in 2017.

Reiley + Rose offers custom floral designs and packages to suit every client’s needs. They use a variety of flowers in different colors, seasonalities, and individual blooms to make your arrangements 100 percent unique. They also offer several different rental items.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$260

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$124

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$17

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$86

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$210

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,018

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Melanie
    Melanie L. Married on 12/02/2021

Best floral team ever!

Megan is the definition of making visions come to reality. When Megan and I first did our call to discuss floral she was just amazing. She made me feels so comfortable with my ideas and was also giving me feed back and new ideas. When we talked about color accents, she was able to provide such great feedback and made it easier to narrow it down. She was just as excited as I was when I told her what I had in mind. Megan is so down to earth, personable, creative, all the above! Although I had a million and one questions, Megan never ever seemed to be annoyed, she was extremely helpful through out the entire process. On wedding day, I finally got to meet Megan, We did had to change some things around as far as greenery on the wall but it was to make sure that we got our deposit back. Which was really nice of her. When she gave me her alternate plan it was an easy yes! The ceremony floral... OMG where do I even start.. When they first opened the doors to the chapel, It was like I was in a dream. everything looked so elegant, so perfect , and a dream come true. Megan and her team nailed every small detail, they really out did themselves. ALL the floral was just breath taking I am still speechless. Megan, Thank you and your team a million and one times for making our dreams come true. Our wedding day wouldn't be complete with out you and your amazing team.
    Lindy H. Married on 11/27/2021

Absolutely amazing

Megan and her team were absolutely incredible to work with from the very beginning. She was able to listen to what I had in mind, give me advice and suggestions, and use her creativity to not only capture exactly what I was looking for, but made it completely unique for our wedding. Every detail, down to the candles and lighting was spot on and everything I imagined and so much more. Our wedding day was cold and it rained ALL day but her team never missed a beat and adapted so well to make our wedding absolutely perfect in every way. My husband and I are so grateful and so so lucky to have chosen Reiley and Rose for our big day. She not only designed the florals for our wedding, but also for our rehearsal dinner and every single detail was perfect and designed specifically with Troy and I in mind. I cannot recommend R&R enough!!!! Her talent is beyond incredible. We love you!!! Thank you thank you thank you for making our wedding weekend so perfect!
  • Brittany
    Brittany P. Married on 11/21/2021

Best floral team

Y’all. We knew when we stumbled on her team not once, but twice while touring venues that we had to have Megan and her team. Reiley and Rose does not disappoint. You get a consultation where Megan really helps your vision come to life. You also get pictures to get an idea of what everything will look like. Megan and her team are so very professional, but I also felt like I was talking with a friend. The art, talent, and personal touch of Reiley and Rose is incomparable. I would recommend them a million times over.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

46 photos · 12/14/2019
  • Jacob & Amanda
    32 photos · 06/27/2019

Rose Rd Seguin, TX, 78155
Location of (Reiley + Rose)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding