The Ocean Photo Weddings Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alicia L. Married on 05/04/2020

Occidental at Xcaret Wedding 2019

The photographers with Ocean Photography went above and beyond our expectations! They are clearly experts in their field, which is shown in the amazing work of their photos. They did everything to make us feel comfortable during the wedding day and were so enthusiastic to get the best pictures possible. The photos were edited in a timely manner and the team was very responsive via email before and after the day. I would recommend these guys in a heart beat for anyone's special day :)
    Claire A. Married on 04/26/2019

Claire & Dan

We had photo's and video by The Ocean Photo Weddings. Prior to us travelling I was nervous about what to expect, Luis was able to answer all my questions and put us at ease. When we got to the hotel we met Luis and went through what we wanted. On the day the team were very professional, friendly and made us feel at ease. The final photos and video are amazing and captured the feel of the day. Would highly recommend!!
    Mallory N. Married on 03/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nacho was a great photographer

TOP was amazing. They did photos for our wedding and were wonderful throughout the process. My husband and I don't regularly get photos done and we were both a little nervous. Our photographer, Nacho, was funny and made us both feel very comfortable. The quality of the photos were worth every penny. I highly recommend this company.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sam E. Married on 03/22/2019

Excellent experience

I can summarize my experience in two words “excellent experience”.
    Great quality work, fast and professional, and I Highly recommend Luis and his crew to anyone and for any occasion.
    Breanne M. Married on 01/18/2019

Perfect Photographers!

Luis and his entire team did an absolutely incredible job. They were professional, fun and very knowledgeable about their photos and lighting. I couldn't ask for a better group to shoot my wedding day!
    Adrian S. Married on 12/08/2018

Highly recommended

Highly recommend, excellent service. The photographer took great pictures to have amazing memories of the wedding
    Andrea Married on 12/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing service with the best staff!!!

I did a lot of research on who I should hire for my wedding. TOP Weddings were very responsive and helpful with creating a package for me that would fit my budget. Having those special moments captured was very important to me and I wanted to ensure that I was going to have the best people to assist me. They were on time and very helpful with creating great photos and telling us how to pose during different moments. We we’re told that the photos editing could take 2-3 months, however we were able to receive them just a few weeks after. We also received a photo album book that was beautiful. The quality was beyond what I expected and we are very grateful for everything that they did for us. I highly recommend them for any photo services that you may need.
    Amber Married on 11/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They were amazing to work with! They made the whole experience perfect. So nice funny and my whole wedding loved them!

Loved these guys! If j ever need pictures again I will be calling them!

The Ocean Photo Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much we loved work with you in Dorado Riviera Maya amazing location, see you next year for anniversary pictures.
  • F
    Francy Married on 07/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Fue un sueño hecho realidad,Gracias a Luis Miguel,German y Nacho son muy profesionales y tienen mucha paciencia la verdad que estamos muy Felices con las fotos tan espectaculares. Siempre estaré muy agradecida con el trabajo tan hermoso que hicieron mi boda fue muy linda y se lucieron con el trabajo que hicieron.Sobrepasaron todas las expectativas. Los recomiendo 100%.

The Ocean Photo Weddings's reply:

Francy muchisimas gracias por la confianza fue una tarde espectacular y llena de mucho amor, nos encanto estar presentes en tu gran dia.
    Chelsea Married on 05/26/2018

You CAN'T get married in the Riviera Maya without TOP Weddings

My fiancé and I chose to get married in Puerto Morelos, Mexico and chose to find our own photography vendor after reading mixed reviews from the photographers our resort provided. From the moment I landed on TOP Weddings webpage, I knew they were the photographers for us! Luis immediately reached out via the websites chat tool and answered every question and concern I had. He helped us offset the cost of our resorts vendor fee, which was so generous! Their portfolio speaks for itself in regards to their photography skill and talent, but beyond that they genuinely care about making your day as perfect as possible.
    My husband and I chose a resort and were provided a wedding coordinator who did as little as she possibly could for our day and I truly believe if it wasn't for Luis and Nicolo and their whole team our day would have been ruined. In addition to providing us with all of our photography and videography, they made sure our day hit all the cues it was supposed and literally did our wedding coordinators job on the day of our wedding.
    Despite the (awful) weather, our photos and video turned out FLAWLESS an we received everything so quickly!
    I loved every bit of their service and would recommend anyone looking for a photographer in Mexico to look no further, these guys are the BEST!

P.S. From one bring to another: TRASH THE DRESS! It was the most cathartic moment of my entire wedding process!
    Heather Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am pretty late leaving this review since our wedding was earlier this year in May, but I can't say enough good things about the Ocean Photo. Our photographer, German, was absolutely amazing. We had our wedding at the Occidental at Xcaret resort and unfortunately were rained (more like monsooned) out of our original oceanfront ceremony with 6 guests and ended up having our ceremony next to the ocean front buffet where about 100 hotel guests looked on. German and his assistant Lallo worked their magic and our photos turned out beautifully. German even met with us 2 days later when the sun was actually shining and we were still able to get our beachfront photos. We can't thank them enough for their amazing work!
    Laura Married on 04/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our photographer German was amazing! We would recommend Ocean Photo Weddings to anyone having their wedding at Occidental at Xcaret resort. They were always quick to respond to any e-mails and were very accommodating any time we stopped by the shop while at the resort. They let you choose your final photos which is nice. We got married on a Saturday and had our photos by Tuesday, which is crazy speedy. The photographer, German, was awesome the day of the wedding. He had a really positive attitude, made us feel comfortable and he really knew his angles well to get the perfect shots. We are so happy we decided to go with Ocean Photo Weddings, as our photos turned out absolutely beautiful!
    Amanda Married on 02/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Luis & his photographers were absolutely amazing to work with! My husband and I are not the most romantic people so we didn’t really know how our pictures would turn out but they are absolutely stunning. Could not have asked for anything more than the service he provided. Would reccomend him to anyone!!
    Allison Married on 01/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We got married at the Occidental at Xcaret in January 2018 and used TOP Weddings, the resorts photgraphy company. They were fantastic! For those planning a destination wedding, you'll know that resorts charge extra to use an outside photographer. This did influence our decision to use this company. And I have to admit, I was a bit nervous as I didn't look into other photographers they way brides normally do. But they were honestly fantastic!! So happy we decided to use them. So prompt with emails and I feel like Luis and his team really listened when we described the type of photos we were looking for. We are SO happy with the photos! The photographers were so fun to work with too, definitely know how to make you feel more at ease with everything even if you're not a huge fan of having photos done (like my husband and I). I could go on and on about all the great things. Seriously so happy with TOP Weddings and would recommend to anyone!
    Minette Married on 12/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Narciso was amazing he got really good ideas and we got our pictures compiled the next day. AMAZING JOB guys we love love love the pictures thank you very much for capturing our special day. We will surely recommend you to our friends ;)
    Rachel Married on 12/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have only good things to say about Ocean Photo Weddings. Luis was incredibly professional and the photos were amazing! They exceeded our expectations. Would recommend!!
    Jeff Married on 12/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were very pleased with both the photos and the service that we received with Ocean Photos. The photos were absolutely beautiful, beyond what we were expecting. We recommend Ocean Photos to anyone looking for stunning photos in the future!
    Alberto Married on 12/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mi esposa y yo estamos imporesinados con la calidad del trabajo y atención de todo el equipo de "The Ocean Photo"
    Durante la ceremonia y recepción la cobertura fue espectacular, no se pedrieron ningun detalle.
    Definitivamente lograron capturar tanto nuestras emociones como las des nuestros amigos y familiares en su trabajo.
    No dudariamos ni un segundo en volver a utilizar sus servicios asi como en recomendarlos ampliamente

GRACIAS !!!

The Ocean Photo Weddings's reply:

Muchisimas gracias Alberto y Georgina fue un dia espectacular, estamos muy agradecidos con ustedes por darnos la oportunidad de capturar su gran dia nos encanto de verdad.
    Samantha Married on 11/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Luis and his crew made the photos so much fun and they reflect our personalities better than any photographer has ever done. Highly recommend using them! I cannot wait to see how our video turns out. Oh, and since our wedding was only a couple days before we left, they got our pictures done in a ridiculously short amount of time.

The Ocean Photo Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Zachary & Samantha we are so glad you come with us, it was a very special moment together we loved and congratulations. We are waiting for the video too so excited.
    Lauren Married on 07/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wonderful pictures of our special day,
    Luis was very professional and listened to what we wanted, he suggested we have a wedding book made up of all our favourite pictures. My new husband and I are both very happy
    Tania Married on 07/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ocean photography were amazing to work with! The photographers who worked with my husband and I were fantastic and delivered exactly what we were looking for. Thank you!
  • I
    Ingrid Married on 07/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amazing and quick service... Love all my wedding pictures. Would definitely recommended.
  • O
    Oscar Married on 06/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The location was breathtaking, overlooking the water with the scent of the ocean as we said our vows in front of our family. The photographer from Ocean Photo took the most exquisite photos throughout the ceremony of my family and wedding party, as well as a private photo session by the Mayan ruins overlooking the cliff by the ocean! He captured the most amazing shots of our special day!
    Laura Married on 05/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Definitely Book with Luis and German! German was the photographer for our special wedding day and we couldn't be happier! They were great to work with and took the most amazing photos! Would definitely recommend to everyone!
    Emma Married on 04/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We got married 10th April 2017 it was a beautiful day and the photographer caught every minute of it the pictures taken were outstanding we didn't even realise he was there and he was so friendly and captured our day perfectly we decided to buy all the pictures as couldn't didn't want to leave any out. A fantastic service with a smile couldn't beat it if we tried, we thank you so much we would highly recommend this your services to anyone.
illustration stars