On WeddingWire since 2023

Destination Wedding Photographers & Videographers

We are a team of like-minded people who share the same values, we are passionate visual storytellers who share the same dedication to creating impactful images.

We understand that a Destination Wedding extends beyond the day of the ceremony; it is a journey that spans an entire weekend. We specialize in capturing every moment throughout the entire weekend, from arrival to departure. The welcome party and the wedding day become the most special moments to share unforgettable experiences with family and friends.

We are committed to capturing not only how everything will look but, more importantly, how you will feel at every moment. Our services will translate into an authentic time machine, serving as the connection that will transport you back to those unique chapters of your lives.

WHY US?

I have the ability to connect with people and capture their authenticity to the fullest.

Our photographic style is distinguished by being highly detailed, with a high-end look and feel, yet natural. We merge the creativity inherent in editorial style with the authenticity of a documentary approach, creating a unique and captivating visual narrative.

WHAT TO EXPECT?

EXPERIENCE

With a career spanning over 8 years, as a photographer, I have had the privilege of participating in countless projects in exotic destinations and renowned events in stunning locations across Mexico.

QUALITY

We work with top-quality equipment.

GUIDANCE

I will help you feel super comfortable and guide you to feel confident in front of the camera.

HIGH END RETOUCH

We individually edit all the photos with our high-end yet natural visual style.

FAST DELIVERY

My clients know me for delivering very quickly.

SNEAK PEAK

Within 24 hours after your wedding, we deliver the highlight photos.

LIGHTING

Studio lighting.

PHOTO STAND

With the Premium Studio Experience, you instantly receive edited portraits on your phone and in prints.

BACKUP METHODS

We always create multiple backups for enhanced security for all your images.

If you're interested in my services please contact me in full confidence. This way, we ensure that you'll get exactly what you want for your wedding.

You can also or schedule a free consultation from our website.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Toning
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Toning
Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

99% Recommended by couples

R
Rocio R. Sent on 10/25/2023

Incredible and amazing experience

Oscar is an incredibly talented photographer. We recently had our wedding and He has captured perfectly our happiness throughout the ceremony and the photo session. It was so much fun working with him and the pictures turned out amazing! He captured exactly what we wanted, photos that are professional but still have style, and playfulness. Highly recommended!
Oscar Your pictures made us soooo happy…love them!
T
Teresa A. Sent on 10/10/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Excelente! Si lo recomendamos !

Muy profesional , nos sentimos muy Agusto con el , y las fotos nos encantaron !!
S
Samuel S. Sent on 10/10/2023
4.8 out of 5 rating

Boda Tere y Samuel

Muy buen fotógrafo, nos gustaron muchísimo las fotos, aparte de ello súper amable
illustration stars

Team

Antonio  Esponda
Antonio Esponda
Photographer & Videographer

With a trajectory of 15 years in the world of photography, I have specialized in capturing unforgettable moments.

Five years ago, I decided to expand my skills and enter the world of video.

My passion for photography and video has always been the constant search to capture images and moments that stand out and generate the feeling of reliving every moment.

I am proud to offer my professional services to make your special memories last forever.

Oscar Salinas
Oscar Salinas
Photographer & Videographer

With over 8 years of experience, I have had the privilege of working on diverse projects in exotic destinations and prestigious events in stunning locations across Mexico.

At the heart of my work are always the people, where our human approach prevails when working with each client, maintaining deep respect for both those we portray and our profession.

Beyond photo & video, my passion for travel and meeting new people has led me to understand various cultures and forge meaningful connections, standing out for my ability to listen and understand others.

Throughout my journey, I have encountered like-minded individuals who share my values and tastes, forming a team of passionate visual storytellers with a strong aesthetic sense who all share the same dedication to creating stunning images.

The Reef Resorts
5.0 out of 5 rating , 8 Reviews
· Hotel Weddings
Ximena Marín Wedding Planner
5.0 out of 5 rating , 2 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

Oscar Salinas Weddings frequently asked questions

Oscar Salinas Weddings includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Save the Date
Oscar Salinas Weddings includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
Oscar Salinas Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
Oscar Salinas Weddings is recommended by 99% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 5 in value and 4.7 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding