The New Dance Machine Reviews

52 | Denmark, WI

52 Reviews for The New Dance Machine

Brianna · Married on 10/07/2017

Shaun was INCREDIBLE to work with. He pretty much coordinated our entire wedding day, from the beginning of the ceremony to our arrival at the reception, all the way until midnight. He is so professional and knew exactly how to adjust the music in order to keep the dance floor packed. I honestly can say that our day would not have been the same without him, and we are beyond happy with his service. He took the lead and did an amazing job coordinating all of our vendors, making our day run so smoothly. Thank you so much Shaun!

Erika · Married on 07/22/2017

He was willing to meet us for a consult at a location between our home and his office. We were 20 minutes early, he still beat us!! Very thorough with explaining services and reasonably priced.

Laura · Married on 12/10/2016

Shaun is awesome to work with! He's easy to get ahold of and super flexible on times to meet. He did an amazing job keeping the reception and dance moving so our guest had an amazing time! I'd recommend him to anyone!

Amanda · Married on 10/29/2016

Shaun was so great to work with. From the beginning he was very organized, professional, and flexible and gave us some great ideas. He worked out an itinerary with us to give us a timeline of events for the night which was so helpful and he worked with our other vendors to ensure everything went smoothly. He stayed in touch with us throughout the wedding night to let us know what dances were coming up and when he needed us. He was energetic and enthusiastic with the crowd and kept the dance floor packed all night long! We received many compliments on our DJ and would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2016

Shaun was very well organized and had everything planned out to the minute for our wedding. He kept us up to date on what was going on and where we needed to be. Shaun was easy to get a hold of and he played the right music to keep our dance floor packed all night, while playing the songs we requested. We had a lot of guests comment on how good our DJ was!

Emily · Married on 09/10/2016

Shaun was absolutely amazing! He agreed to also coordinate our ceremony which was everything from working with our singers to mic'ing our officiant! He found or played every song that I wanted, event the weird ones. We really couldn't have gotten married the way we did without him! What I loved most about him was how authoritative he was. He does this for a living, I only get married once so I don't know exactly what to do! Trusting him was super easy and he did everything from corralling the bridal party, to the ceremony music with my singers, to coordinating the kissing game, and the dance music and everything in between!

Nikki · Married on 07/16/2016

Shaun was a FANTASIC DJ. Many, many guests commented how great he was! I would HIGHLY recommend his services for any brides/grooms looking for a DJ. He was worth every penny. I'm so happy we decided to go with The New Dance Machine DJ service. He met with us and followed up with us to make sure everything ran smoothly. He has an online page that we could add songs to our preferred list and our no-play list. He even worked with our venue and photographers to make sure everything was planned perfectly. He will not let you down!

Asha · Married on 06/04/2016

Shaun was the glue that held our entire wedding together! I can't even put into words how amazing he was to work with. We hired him for our ceremony and reception and he kept the entire day running smooth. He also kept the party going all night long, he has an amazing plan to get people on the dance floor to begin with, and then he keeps them there which I am SO grateful for! We received a TON of compliments on Shaun and his work after the wedding for good reason...he's the best.

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2016

I think having an amazing DJ on the big day is probably one of the most important details besides the photographer. Shaun was AMAZING!!! So helpful from day one, met with us as often as we needed to make sure all the details were right. We got so many compliments on his services. He did a beautiful job on our slide show, kept us well informed throughout the night as to what was going on, and kept the guests entertained the whole night! I can't say enough good about him!!! If you're looking for a DJ that will make your night unforgettable then he's the guy to have!!!

Erin · Married on 10/10/2015

One of the hardest vendors to select for a wedding, in my opinion, is a DJ. A friend of mine got married in the Green Bay area and The New Dance Machine was her DJ. Shaun did a fantastic job keeping the reception running smoothly, took requests from guests and had a great personality to keep guests entertained. I recently got married in Milwaukee and took a shot to see if he would be open to coming to Milwaukee to DJ my reception. I was very grateful that Shaun agreed to come to Milwaukee for our big day. The pre-wedding meetings we had with Shaun were great! It was so nice to go through the timeline of events and get suggestions from Shaun as to things that are popular. One of the things he suggested was the shoe game, which so many people at our reception really loved and we had a lot of fun participating in. Shaun's knowledge and experience were really helpful making our reception a complete success. He knew exactly how to keep people on the dance floor and entertained. I cannot say enough about the great job Shaun did for our wedding reception and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Alyssa · Married on 09/04/2015

I could not be any happier with the service that I received from Shaun. We live across the country from where our wedding was, so planning wasn't always the simplest task but he was still so easy to work with. Being able to make a playlist online was easy and convenient. We met with him just a few days before the wedding at our venue (which he called to set up himself), and I was more than a little nervous about how the sequence of events was going to work out. But Shaun had every detail planned down to 5 minute increments, from the very beginning of cocktail hour to the very end. He took so much stress and pressure off of me on the big day and I was able to relax and just enjoy the entire reception. He was on time with everything and as far as I know everything went off without a hitch, and he kept me updated throughout the night while remaining flexible on the day of when it came to all the little details. He also worked with my husband to choreograph an awesome dance for the garter toss! I truly feel like Shaun is the reason that not a single thing went wrong during the reception, he literally took care of EVERYTHING for me. The uplighting that he offered also completely transformed the room. Would recommend him over and over again to anyone getting married in the Green Bay area!

Myka · Married on 05/16/2015

DJ Shaun could almost be called a wedding planner for the amount of planning and work that he provided for my big day. He answered my questions before I even thought to ask them, and he asked for my opinions on things I hadn't even considered. He was professional at every meeting and had every detail planned out. The entire day went so smoothly and I know it had a good deal to do with his organization and ability to readjust when things didn't turn out exactly as they were planned (because nothing ever goes exactly as planned). I was never worried or stressed at any point on that day. And many of my guests raved at the wonderful job he did. I could not be happier with DJ Shaun and his company and would recommend him to anyone planning an event.

Ethan & Samantha · Married on 10/18/2014

We were EXTREMELY pleased with The New Dance Machine's service. We had DJ Shaun play music at our ceremony and our reception and we were blown away by his responsiveness, professionalism, and willingness to work with us to make our day exactly how we wanted it. For the ceremony, DJ Shaun was extremely helpful and involved during rehearsal to make sure everything was ready to run smoothly. During our reception, our guests were on the dance floor literally the whole night. Not once was the dance floor empty. DJ Shaun knew how to read our crowd and played music that kept the dance floor packed. He was interactive with us and our guests which kept things fun and exciting. DJ Shaun was very easy to work with and even helped us when we had technical difficulties with our slide show. He even met with us in person a week before the wedding to walk through every single part of our day and confirmed things again a couple days before the wedding. We would HIGHLY recommend The New Dance Machine to any couple!

Marlo · Married on 10/04/2014

Worth absolutely every cent!

Shaun was fantastic from the get-go! He was flexible in meeting us for the initial consultation (we don't live where we got married and our vendors weren't from either place!). He was friendly and outgoing then, and never stopped, all the way through take down after the reception.

In my opinion, the two biggest factors as to whether people have a good time at a wedding are the food and the atmosphere (music, dancing, chatting, events). We had food covered, and with Shaun, we got atmosphere!!

We had him also do the sound/music for our outdoor ceremony, which ended up being a high of 42 with on and off showers. The rehearsal took place during 20 mile/hour winds. None of it ruffled his feathers!

I had an idea that he would help keep things running smoothly when we chose him. I had no idea that I had basically hired a dj/wedding day coordinator/sanity maintainor/friend.

We spoke multiple times on the phone, emailed numerous times, used technology to assist us (dropbox, online forms, youtube, etc.), and met in person at the venue in advance of the wedding. I was sitting in the stylist chair getting my hair done the morning of the wedding, texting him the song my now husband had FINALLY decided on for his dance with his mom, and he wasn't even remotely phased. In fact he sent me a lovely little reminder to keep calm and enjoy the moments!

I keep finding out about things now that the wedding is over, and I ask, how did I not know?
    Multiple times the answer has been, oh the dj took care of it!

Booking the New Dance Machine was the probably the best use of our wedding budget, second only to me finding my dress in the sample sale room during a bonus sale time!

Emily · Married on 09/27/2014

We had such a wonderful experience with The New Dance Machine DJ Service! Shaun not only made our wedding day special, but everything leading up to it! Shaun was always there for us... if we had questions about the music, the slideshow, schedule of events for our wedding... whatever we needed he was there. Shaun also communicated well with everyone involved in our wedding. We had people at our wedding reception say that Shaun was the best DJ they had ever seen! We couldn't agree more with our friends and family. The New Dance Machine DJ Service went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding ever!

Melinda · Married on 09/26/2014

Shaun provided the ceremony and reception music for our wedding. But that really doesn't cover everything that he did! He was the most organized person I have ever worked with! He really led me and my husband through each step. He thought of things we NEVER would have even considered (or known we should be considering!) He was so fun to work with. He was always upbeat and had so much positive energy! He was always available. Everyone at our wedding was so impressed with how involved he was and how much he went out of his way to get people to join in the fun! His equipment was flawless and he did everything he could to take the stress off of me and my husband. We couldn't have asked for better service and he was worth every penny we spent! I would recommend him hands down to anyone considering his services! I promise you will NOT regret it!

Thank you so much!
    Ben and Melinda

Brooke · Married on 08/23/2014

Shaun with The New Dance Machine was absolutely amazing and nothing short of the best!! He is responsive, professional, flexible, and works with you to make the day perfect! Shaun set up extra speakers for us at our venue, created an easy to follow itinerary, played awesome music and kept the crowd going all night long! Our guests were raving about him, and in fact many of our newly engaged friends asked for his contact information! He simply is the best, and we could not have had such a successful wedding without him!! Thank you Shaun!

The New Dance Machine was awesome to work with! He was very quick with responses to any questions I had and made the whole wedding a lot easier on me. The whole dance part of the night was amazing. He did the music for my ceremony as well and everything went so smooth, I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2014

I never realized until my own wedding how very important picking the right person for your DJ is. DJ Shaun is so much more than just someone who plays the music. He literally ran the wedding, and without him there is no way it would have gone smoothly.

He is so on top of responding to your emails or calls for the months leading up to the wedding, and then in the meetings with him he is beyond organized. Understanding the pressure to choose the right songs, he had so many wonderful ideas and even lists to choose from. Everything he did was organized perfectly online so you could listen to it and make sure it was just what you wanted.

When it came to the wedding day, while trying to keep on track with the itinerary that he prepared, he understood that things change and knew when things needed to be tweaked to accommodate. He was so punctual for everything, so organized, and just has an awesome personality.

Numerous people have made comments about how amazing he helped make our day, and we couldn't agree more. The dance floor was NEVER empty! It was just a blast. Like I said, he did above and beyond what any normal DJ does, and I would highly, highly recommend him.

Thanks again Shaun!

Shaun was wonderful to work with. Planned out our entire day for us & kept everyone on time. We also had an outdoor wedding which he provided the music with wireless speakers. Would certainly recommend him to anyone.

Shaun was wonderful! He was so attentive, professional, organized and fun. He was very easy to work with and he went above and beyond to make sure our reception would flow flawlessly. Shaun kept our guests on the dance floor. Guests are still telling us how fun our wedding was. We'd recommend Shaun to anyone looking for a DJ.

Alex · Married on 04/26/2014

DJ Shaun from The New Dance Machine was hands down THE BEST DJ you could every ask for for your wedding! He was very organized, detailed oriented, and just a fun and outstanding guy. He will go above and beyond your expectations and will do anything to make your wedding reception the way you want it (ie. light saber battle garter retrieval w/ light show) We couldn't have had a better experience!

Lindsay · Married on 11/09/2013

Shaun did an amazing job, he had the dance floor full all night and the uplighting was beautiful, He was easy to get a hold of and very professional. He listened to all my ideas and played music that kept everyone dancing!! I would recommend him over and over again! Thank you!!!!

Jenna · Married on 11/02/2013

Shaun rocked our wedding!:) He made sure to keep us on schedule and made sure everyone was having a blast! So many great comments said by our guests!

He was very organized and was flexible with working with us and our site. He kept our guests dancing and we received many compliments about how much fun they had.