Yellowmoon Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,850 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,850 Most Popular Price

Yellowmoon Entertainment is a top rated, professional DJ company catering to the desires of clients with customized planning forms and personalized service that is unmatched in the industry. Oteiko is sure to make your event one you and your guests won't soon forget. He will use his years of experience and expertise, to work with you every step of the way and ensure your day is everything you dreamt it to be and more.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,400

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,850

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$600

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Carly
    Carly S. Married on 07/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

PERFECT DJ for our wedding truly amazing

Best DJ ever!! Ceremony music was perfect, dance floor was epic , Thank you for helping and taking the time to make our day so special and fun! ❤️
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/12/2021

Everything was AMAZING

Oteiko at Yellowmoon Entertainment did such a great job at our wedding at The Fields Reserve. This was a new venue for him and you would have never even known. He was very quick to respond to our questions prior to the ceremony. Everything went so smoothly and we got SO MANY compliments about our DJ throughout the night. I really cannot say enough about how amazing the dance portion of the evening was. I will definitely recommend Yellowmoon Entertainment to any of our friends and family in the future and will not hesitate to reach out if I have any future DJ needs.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Team

Oteiko Francis
Oteiko Francis
Owner/ DJ & MC

In March of 2015, I began my journey in the wedding industry. I began working at a convention center in Wisconsin Dells where I worked nearly 200 weddings and witnessed a wide array of DJ's and their performances from the beginning of the event to the end. I saw what worked and what didnt, songs that got people on the dance floor and songs that killed the mood. My love for music and passion to create a flawless experience for every guest led me to start my own company in 2018. My goal was to be a DJ that was affordable, professional, and above everything else I wanted to give the guests and the hosts a night to remember. I pride myself in being a one man show, you wont need to worry about a random DJ showing up on the day of your event. You will work with me from start to finish and I will do everything in my power to make your night everything you have dreamed of and more.

306 East 8th Street Westfield, WI, 53964
Location of (Yellowmoon Entertainment)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding