PO Box, Appleton, WI 54911 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing
  • Deals 3

About Deejay Professionals

As our nation comes into uncertainty, We pray that you all remain safe and healthy. We must take things a day at time and trust the professionals. Listen and abide to what they suggest and ask of us, so we as a nation can return to what I feel is going to be the new normal. For those who have booked we taking it day by day and Dj Professionals is willing to work with all of you in making any adjustments that will need to be made or changed. In our thoughts and prayers as we go through this time of uncertainty!

Mark - Dj Professionals

Deejay Professionals is a DJ service based out of Appleton, Wisconsin. They travel all throughout Wisconsin and work tirelessly to meet all of their clients' needs, aiming to give them a night to remember. This entertainment company always comes prepared with quality equipment as well as backup equipment. Because they understand the need for balance, they always keep music at a comfortable level for indoor and outdoor events.

Deejay Professionals offers a variety of packages that can be customized. They work with their clients to choose the perfect music for their event. Music may be selected from a large catalog with a wide selection of songs from different genres including oldies, Motown, modern rock, hip-hop, and more. They also offer lighting packages that can be used as an add-on to coordinate with their clients' wedding colors.

img 3347 51 986020 1561988554

Videos 5 Videos

24 Reviews for Deejay Professionals

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn S. · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Amazing service, great price!

Mark is now like family! We had to change all of our plans due to covid and he was flexible the entire time! He even made us a slideshow for my shower for FREE! (we were going to have it at our reception but ended up doing it in our backyard and he gave us a deal on that!)

Sent on 09/17/2020

Deejay Professionals's reply:

Thanks so much for being so awesome to work with! That is how I treat each couple as if I was entertaining for our own family - Thanks again for using Dj Professionals. Your wedding will be one that will remain special!
    Mark, Andy and Phil

Chad M. · Married on 10/24/2020

Exactly what I had asked for!

I’ve never worked with a DJ before, so going into it I wasn’t sure what I could and couldn’t have done at my wedding. Mark was incredibly easy to work with and had a lot of helpful input whenever I had questions. Our space was pretty small, but that didn’t stop our DJ from coming in and totally setting the vibe I was hoping for! He got the songs exactly in the order I had laid them out, was able to take requests on the fly, and was overall a great host on the mic whenever we needed to make an announcement. Thanks for doing such an awesome job Deejay Professionals!

Sent on 11/16/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deejay Professionals Pricing

Deejay Professionals Price Rates

Deejay Professionals FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 700
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 850
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Flat Screen
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Deejay Professionals 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Deejay Professionals 2
    Wedding Wire Book Early discount

When booking through Wedding Wire A 5% Discount will be applied to your booking pricing.

• Deejay Professionals 3
    We offer discount packages!

A 5% Discount will be applied to the final booking price- excuding travel expense.

• PO Box Appleton, WI, 54911 See on map
    920-482-6626 (Phone number)
    8:00a.m. to 10:00p.m.
    Location of (Deejay Professionals)