1760 Snow Basin Ct., Green Bay, WI 54313 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Extreme Entertainment

Extreme Entertainment is a Green Bay, Wisconsin-based business that provides DJ, photo booth and uplighting services to couples planning their wedding. For over 15 years, Extreme Entertainment has offered superior sound, an extensive music selection and large lighting displays for memorable occasions and wedding celebrations in the northern Wisconsin area. On your special day, the dedicated team at Extreme Entertainment will go above and beyond to make your wedding an unforgettable celebration from beginning to end.

On the day of your wedding, the Extreme Entertainment team will provide cocktail and dinner music during your cocktail hour and reception. They will also create a video montage to display at your celebration that will dazzle you and your guests throughout your day. The Extreme Entertainment team prides themselves on providing a professional entertainment experience that will be remembered by all for a lifetime.

Follow Extreme Entertainment on

Extreme Entertainment 4
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/24/2019

I HIGHLY recommend Extreme Entertainment

First I have to say our DJ Ben is amazing as a human. He’s high-energy, fun, a little wild, and SO passionate about music.

We were referred to Extreme Entertainment by a number of people we know, and we definitely weren’t disappointed. I actually emailed with them a few times and then talked to them at the Green Bay Wedding Show. I ended up signing with them that day.

Ben met with us prior to our wedding and we talked business for a little while and then just hung out for the most part. At this point I consider him a good friend of ours. You can tell he really loves music, and so does Anders, so that was very important to us. We wanted a DJ that would actually listen to us and take our music loves and needs into account. We had a few weird requests!

Ben and Morgan (his assistant DJ) exceeded expectations.

Ben kept dinner entertaining by doing some trivia with our guests, and the dinner music was super chill and really nice.

Then—Ben and Morgan kept the party rolling all night. They’re both SO MUCH FUN and we had so much fun with them. They were very accommodating with our music requests and very flexible. Ben made sure everything went the way we wanted and made sure we did all the things we wanted to do (introductions, garter toss, bouquet toss, etc.)

I HIGHLY recommend Extreme Entertainment. I’m so grateful we were referred to them, and now I understand why. I will always always ALWAYS recommend them from here on out. THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Extreme Entertainment 6
    Extreme Entertainment 7

Courtney · Married on 10/13/2018

Best DJ Service Around!

Ben was our main DJ through Extreme Entertainment and our experience was phenomenal from start to finish! The owner, Eric, sat down to meet with us and went over every detail, what's available, pricing, etc. We used their services for both our ceremony music (since it was an outdoor ceremony) and our reception. The pricing was very fair, not to mention they had to drive to Shawano for our day.

We were sent brochures from Extreme Entertainment a few months before the wedding to help us with choosing our songs. Our lead DJ, Ben, then met with us for a final consultation a few weeks before our wedding to go over every last detail. He also gave us some really good ideas that we hadn't even thought of.

The night before our wedding, I called Ben with a few last minute requests and he was more than accommodating! He really put me at ease and assured me that everything would go perfectly. The day of the wedding, they showed up do the ceremony and brought everything we would need. The music sounded perfect and Ben helped cue the couples when to walk down the aisle.

The reception was one to remember. Ben coordinated last minute details for us with the venue. During the dinner, he was lively and made sure to make the kissing game went smoothly and was fun! He even coordinated it so that the lights went down and our video started playing as soon as the last speech was done. When it came to dancing, there was not a single moment that our dance floor was empty! People were even chanting at the end of the night for him to keep playing. Ben really was the icing on the cake to make our entire day go smoothly! I have no regrets choosing Extreme Entertainment and Ben as my Lead DJ. Without them, our wedding would have been great, but with them it was the most amazing experience! I still have friends asking me where we found our DJ because they want them for their own wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Extreme Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Elite Tent Rentals
    Elite Tent Rentals Wedding Rentals

Eric and the guys at Extreme always keep the party jumping until the last song of the night. They are very professional, super organized (they collect a ton of data to make sure your playlist is customized) and are great listeners. The best part is they will adjust their style to fit your wedding atmosphere - so they won't play Jump Around if you want a relaxed, jazzy vibe. They have DJ'd two family weddings for us - and we rarely left the dance floor because they never stopped playing fun songs.

• 1760 Snow Basin Ct. Green Bay, WI, 54313 See on map
    920.217.4607 (Phone number)
    Monday - Thursday: 10am - 6pm Friday - Saturday: By appointment only Sunday: Closed