La Crosse, WI 54601 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $600

About Big D's Musical Extravaganza

Big D has the music for your event. We love to create a memorable atmosphere. We have lights to set the mood and to bounce with the music. We know that right now times are tough for many. If you have an event coming up we can work with you so you can have music to dance to, dine to, and all the other music that goes with your party.
We includes Lady Gail, Big D's wife of 33 years. Geting married is the start of a new adventure. We feel it is important to have it as magical and romantic as possible. Your are making memories for a life time and we would love to share a part of it.
Please feel free to contact Big D at Big_ds_music@yahoo.com

THERE BE MUSIC IN THE HOUSE
One thing about being married to a DJ is that there is always music in the house and car. Well, not my car since it is a 1989 Chevy and still has a tape player and I haven't taken time to record any on a cassette tape. It is a very nice car.
Big D is always playing with the music on his computer. He has all the music on a separate hard drive and will soon have the software and a laptop so finding your favorite song will only be a few key strokes away. He will also be able to set up the song list and fade into the next song with no interruptions. Your dancing feet won't even have time to stop before the next song starts. Don't worry he will give you a chance to rest as he puts in a few slow dance tunes. Wedding dances are a nice time for those that have been married awhile to celebrate their memories during the slow dance. For the couples that have taken dance classes it is time for them to show off their fancy steps. Imagine holding your special someone in your arms and floating around the dance floor, singing love songs to each other. At the end the little kiss that says I'm so glad you're mine as you walk off the dance floor.
These are the memories Big D and I would like to help you create. He was just playing Rod Stewart's "Have I told you lately that I love you". That is what moved me to write the last paragraph, seeing the dancers in my mind, the light show reflecting off the floor and walls to the time of the music.
Our wish to the happy couple are beautiful memories of your special day.

HOT TIME IN THE SUMMER TIME

Whew, the last few days have been HOT. Have you been surviving? I have only because there is a/c in my house, car and where I work. I feel bad for those that have no a/c. I work at a manufacturing plant and in the production area there is no a/c. I remember working in that area for many years. I survived and most can but what a challenge to keep cool thoughts while your fan is blowing hot air at you.
Summer is also the time for weddings and parties. It is so fun to provide the music for these events. Dinner music helps to create a nice atmosphere so guests can talk. Then it is time to get the house rocking with the dance music. With the newer songs that could have questionable lyrics we play only the radio versions.
How about the entrance of the bridal party with the Fox Monday Night Football theme. Not a football fanatic, how about the Star Wars theme song? And to be really out there, "another one bites the dust"?
Okay, I'm getting a bit silly now. We have traditional music for the entrance also. How about the dollar dance? We have many tunes to help this part of the reception. Going for the garter, maybe a little mission impossible music or the theme from jaws. Have an idea of the music you want? Let us know and we will get it. We have suggestions for the father/daughter dance, mother/son dance. We love to play the favorite song of the bride and groom for their dance. The list can go on and on.
Our biggest desire is to make your event special and memorable.

Stay cool and use the contact page to let us know about your future event.

Follow Big D's Musical Extravaganza on

• DJ Brettly
  • Abster's Dj Service
  • HORIZON ENTERTAINMENT
1ac7c22cfd33844e 1528186824 389d4773657fe42b 1528186822 0fbbadbce1214651 152818
c073d0c1f7bea49d 1528186822 33c324f34813391d 1528186820340 2 62
1ac7c22cfd33844e 1528186824 389d4773657fe42b 1528186822 0fbbadbce1214651 152818

Big D's Musical Extravaganza FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 600
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 600
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

• La Crosse, 54601 See on map
    6083170538 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Big D's Musical Extravaganza)