Abster's Dj Service

Holmen, WI View map

$660 Most Popular Price

Hi! Welcome! Thanks for checking out my page! My name is Abby of Abster's Dj Service!

One of the most common questions I get asked is, How did I start? Where did I start you might ask?

It all started when I was a sophomore in high school and we had a homecoming dance coming up. The Dj that my high school hired, backed out a couple of days prior. With an administration in a panic, my father and I decided to try and assemble a system that would work to Dj the dance. I had just purchased an external hard drive & computer filled with thousands of songs from a family friend who was quitting his DJ business. With an extensive selection of music, B&B Stage and Sound provided me with their equipment to complete my set up. My homecoming dance was a great success and my high school decided to book me for future events. Not long after, word spread about my Dj business, and was then asked to DJ my first wedding for a family friend.

It was after that wedding that my business really took off. After high school, I went to Viterbo University and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design and Digital Media.

So where am I now?

I currently reside in Holmen, WI, and work at Viterbo University. Outside of work, I enjoy being outdoors & working out!

I have been so fortunate to have my business boom in the last several years and am starting to add some new features to my business. Make sure to follow me on facebook to see ideas, pictures and videos. Don't let my location scare you away! I have traveled to Milwaukee, Rochester MN, Madison, Hudson WI, Appleton, Shawano, and Prairie Du Chien, WI. I will travel far and wide to make sure you have the perfect day. Contact me today, to reserve your date! I hope to hear from you soon!

-Abby Brueggen aka Dj Abster

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$560.00

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$660

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
    Alex Married on 06/09/2018
    Abby was phenomenal. When we first inquired about her services she was willing to meet us for coffee! The day of the wedding she was very friendly and professional. She kept all of our guests, old and young, out on the dance floor! We would definitely recommend her services to anyone looking for an excellent DJ!
    Racquel Married on 06/01/2018
    Great price for a great DJ! Very kind and accommodating!
    Kristi Married on 05/05/2018
    From start to finish, Abby was a rockstar. Communication was excellent and she executed everything to a T. Everything flowed well, she kept things on time without the bride and groom worrying about a thing, and read the crowd without exception - the dance floor was packed all night long. Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Real Weddings

• Amelia & Troy
    21 photos · 10/05/2019

N6775 FREIER RD Holmen, WI, 54636
Location of (Abster's Dj Service)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding