Shattered Sound DJ Entertainment

Wausau, WI View map Visit website
$1,400 Most Popular Price

$1,400 Most Popular Price

Shattered Sound DJ Entertainment is based out of Wausau, Wisconsin. Doug has over 10 years of experience as a wedding DJ and relishes the chance to elevate the atmosphere of special occasions. He provides stellar musical entertainment as well as quality uplighting, cloud-effect machines, and audiovisual projections.

Shattered Sound DJ Entertainment boasts an eclectic musical mix from hip hop, R&B, and pop to rock, country, and electronic genres. Doug meets with to-be-weds for pre-wedding consultations to customize song lists and clarify do-not-play requests. This seasoned professional can oversee MC duties such as introductions, announcements, and transitions. The company is named as such as Doug endeavors to shatter and exceed his clients’ expectations at every stage of an event, from the first dance to the last note.

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,100

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,400

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Ryan W. Married on 10/02/2021

Fantastic Wedding DJ

Doug was phenomenal! He did a great job feeling out the crowd and playing what got people moving He touched base with us throughout the night to ensure we were happy, but didn't need much guidance from us. He was super flexible and made planning super easy. I highly recommend him
    Emily K. Married on 06/19/2021

DJ for my Wedding!!

We had Shattered Sound DJ Entertainment for our wedding in June 2021. Doug is the best! He made sure our day was perfect, and the dance floor was packed all night long. Doug is easy to work with and responsive on any questions you may have. I recommend Shattered Sound DJ Entertainment to anyone and everyone I can! :)
  • Kiara
    Kiara H. Married on 06/12/2021

The BEST DJ choice!!

I could not be happier that we hired Shattered Sound for our wedding DJ. Doug was super informative and quickly responded to any emails or calls. I was a little picky when it came to what I wanted in a DJ. We had our ceremony and reception all in one location, so I needed someone who could provides sound for the entire day. By the time I arrived to the venue the day of my wedding, Doug had everything already set up and ready to go. He was great at checking in throughout the day and making sure everything went smoothly and as planned. With all day DJ services for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, in addition to lighting, MC services, 2 photo/video screens, and a smoke machine - Shattered sound offered everything I could have hoped for at a fraction of the cost as any other DJ. Doug played all our song requests, yet was able to get a feel for what kind of music the crowd would get on the dance floor for. I didn't expect many guests to fill the dance floor and was shocked at the crowd he got to come out. Overall, I was very impressed. You absolutely NEED Shattered Sound DJ Entertainment for your Wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Wausau, Wisconsin Wausau, WI, 54401
Location of (Shattered Sound DJ Entertainment)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding