The MediaXperience Film House Reviews

3 | Waldorf, MD

3 Reviews for The MediaXperience Film House

• Brystle

Brystle · Married on 09/23/2017

We loved working with The MediaXperience Film House during our wedding! Ryan and his team of videographers were absolutely wonderful and very professional. They weren’t intrusive while filming and were able to capture all of our special moments. We are soooo happy we went with them to record our special day and definitely recommend them to any and everyone to use. You will be so happy with your finished product!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 10/12/2013

Where do I even begin.... There are not enough words in the english language to adequately express their greatness, their professionalism, their affordability, and my gratitude towards them. If there was an option to rate them above 5.0, The MediaXperience would get an overall rating of 1000.
    Not only is the AMAZING video they created for us, my most prized possession now - but working with Ryan at The MediaXperience from beginning to end, was an incredible experience in itself. From the moment I first spoke with him on the phone - I knew immediately that I had found someone special. Seriously. I turned to my fiance after my first conversation with Ryan, and said "Holy cow... I think we just hit the jackpot."
    He wants to hear your story, your details, the things you are passionate about, so that he can capture your vision, everything that's important to you, and turn it into magic on screen. He's hungry, he wants to deliver, and he's passionate about what he does - this combination is the reason why he's the best. Simple as that.
    We will be FOREVER grateful for our time spent with them... I don't often write reviews, but in this case, it's something that comes from the heart - and is meaningful - and should be shared with others. This is your videographer. I promise, you won't find another that comes close to what The MediaXperience can offer.

(side note: after meeting/watching Ryan and Malcom work before and during the wedding, and then watching our wedding video only a couple weeks later, my soon-to-be sister-in-law (who's getting married across the country) knew that The MediaXperience was something beyond compare - I am so happy that I will get to see these talented men again!)

Sent on 02/21/2014

Angela · Married on 06/08/2013

All my husband can say about The Mediaxperience is WOW. Working with them was truly seamless and made the wedding day so enjoyable. They were so punctual, polite, tons of great ideas, enjoyable, and overall a great experience.

We relook at our video over and over again and are still in shock at how amazing it is. They truly made our dreams come true. The DVD came packaged with an 8 minute music video and then all the raw footage. We got copies to give to our family members and they are all in love with the video. We couldn't be happier with our choice and I wouldn't let one of my friends get married without using them! What a wonderful choice and words truly can't describe the outstanding job they did and the dedication they have truly shows in their work! Thank you for capturing our special day so beautifully.

Sent on 08/19/2013