The Executive Court Banquet Facility Reviews

The Executive Court Banquet Facility 1
The Executive Court Banquet Facility 2
The Executive Court Banquet Facility 3

Denise · Married on 03/07/2015

We had our ceremony and reception at the executive court. From the planning to the actual event, Missy Marr, the wedding coordinator was amazing. She was professional, helpful, easy to work with, flexible and made the entire process so much less stressful. On the day of the wedding she kept coming up to the suite where us girls were getting ready and checking in on us and helping in every way! The staff at the ceremony and venue were amazing. The food was delicious and everyone had a wonderful time. I highly recommend the executive court'nn

Sent on 03/09/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2014

The staff at the Executive Court went above and beyond to ensure that my wedding ceremony this past Fall was perfect in every way. Missy and the staff did an amazing job of promptly answering emails and keeping in contact with me throughout the months, weeks, and days leading up to the wedding. They really made the whole process entirely stress-free and helped guide my husband and I through all the details step by step. I planned my wedding ceremony and reception from out of state, and the staff at the Executive Court were very accommodating to my schedule, making time to meet with me when I was in the NH area. Missy set up the decor exactly as I had requested on the day of the wedding, there were no surprises and no disappointments. The reception was beautiful, and my husband and I are still receiving compliments about the quality of the food, the overall service, as well as the speed and professionalism of the staff at the Executive Court. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a convenient Manchester location with beautiful grounds for pictures and socializing. Hands down, 5 out of 5 rating. This is an all-around wonderful facility with professional staff.

Sent on 12/28/2014

The Executive Court Banquet Facility's reply:

Good morning Michelle,

First of all congratulations on your beautiful wedding! Thank you for taking the time to give us the feedback on your special day. I cant tell you how great it is to know that we did a good job! All the best of luck for the future!

lisa · Married on 09/20/2014

Beautiful grounds to take pictures,fantastic food and service. Missy was very professional and friendly and very helpful

Sent on 09/29/2014

Chrystine · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I got married June 28th here and it was the best experience! Missy did a wonderful job keeping everything in order and made the day go smoothly

Sent on 07/09/2014
  • Sheri

Sheri · Married on 06/01/2013

The grounds of the venue are absolutely a dream come true for brides! Gazebo, lush gardens, Greener than green grass, bridges, ponds.. Everything and anything you could ever want or imagine for a special day! Too good to be true right??? Wrong! It gets better!! Missy, the wedding coordinator!! Always prompt, always sweet, always goes above and beyond for you! She was always there to make sure that I was good, that I didnt need anything! The day of the wedding she even sent me pictures of the centerpieces, gazebo area and cake.. To ensure me that everything was in place! How great is that? I didn't even ask her to do that! She had soo much to do the morning of but still found a few different moments to come up and see me! Hugs and all!! Not to mention my wonderful mimosa she took upon herself to get for me! I honestly can not think of one thing I would change! Perfect place, perfect coordinator... Everything was wonderful and NOT HECTIC at all!!! It was 90 degrees she made sure everyone had water, pulled benches in the shade for them and way more! I had a pregnant guest that couldnt eat what was served..... Missy went ahead and had the chef make something else for her! The food was fabulous!!!! Would never recommend a different banquet facility or coordinator! Missy is a brides perfect coordinator and friend! Thankyou Missy from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Beautiful facility with knowledgable and kind staff. Missy was a pleasure to work with and helped me to create the day I dreamed of.

Sent on 05/26/2013
  • ANGELA

ANGELA · Married on 09/15/2012

All the staff members at the executive court were fantastic! Mike and Missy were great they guided us through the entire planning process, And made sure EVERYTHING went perfect the day of our wedding. The food was excelent. WE could have asked for a better venue!

Sent on 09/23/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2012

We had the most perfect wedding here on September 8th!
    We loved the convenience of everything being on one site. Our guests stayed at the Best Western Executive Court Inn, literally steps from the reception at the Executive Court and had our Rehearsal Dinner, after-hours party and brunch at the Yard. It made everything so easy for us and our guests. We did not have the ceremony on site as we married at Saint Anselm College.
    Missy Marr was an absolute joy to work with from our first meeting until after the wedding. As you all know, planning a wedding is very stressful and we were able to completely relax and trust Missy and the staff.
    She took care of everything, answered all of our questions and she and her staff were so attentive during the event.
    We got the Twin Hearts Package which included the room, delicious dinner, bartender, wedding cake, centerpieces, table linens/chair covers, our honeymoon suite, and ALL taxes/fees. We did not see a comparable deal anywhere else. This place is a FIND! You will get a lot for your dollar!
    Our reception space (Camelot Court) was comfortable with a modern look - none of that heavy drapes, floral ballroom rug look we had seen at other places - and complemented the table, centerpieces and lights beautifully.
    The grounds are spacious and offer beautiful options for pictures. There is a gazebo, a bridge, a pond with small waterfall, flower beds, pillars etc. People who have seen our pictures are amazed by how many variations we had.
    I would whole-heartedly recommend the Executive Court. We loved it, our guests loved it, we had confidence in all the planning and had the best day of our lives here.
    Good luck!

Sent on 10/24/2012

We had an amazing experience with all of the staff at the Executive Court Inn. Missy and Michael were fantastic to work with, they were very helpful and easy to talk to. I would definately recommend this venue to future brides. Michael kept checking on us before the wedding, he was running back and forth keeping us updated on what was going on and timeframes. He even hopped in a picture with me! We can't thank him enough for making our wedding run so effortlessly. The serving staff were amazing as well. They were very friendly and profesional. Thank you so much for all of your hard work.

Sent on 09/23/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2012

Missy and Mike at the Executive Court in Manchester, NH were UNBELIEVABLE!!! They new exactly what to do and answered all my questions and put my mind at ease on before and on my wedding day. Missy is so calm and she knows just how to do everything just perfect and I trusted her 100% The food was great, the service was great, everything went so smooth!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Great! Missy helped me with everything and made my wedding day that much better. Everything ran smoothly and my husband and I were able to be up mingling and dancing away the entire night !

Sent on 09/02/2013

crystal · Married on 08/18/2012

The Executive Court really accommodated all of my needs and more, they made my dream wedding come true! They beat all competitors pricing and really worked with my parents budget! Missy was amazing to work with, she really went above and beyond what a wedding coordinator should do. She was available to speak to almost anytime of the day or she got back to me right away when she wasn't at her desk. I drove all around New Hampshire looking for that special place, and the Executive toped the cake with there beautiful garden space! The food was incredible, the staff was very friendly and everything went so smooth! Thank you again Missy for everything, you are the best!!

Sincerely,
    Crystal Bonnell

Sent on 10/02/2012
  • Dorianne

Dorianne · Married on 06/16/2012

We had a limited budget as this was my second wedding but my husbands first so we were paying for it ourselves and yet wanted it to be memorable. We looked at a lot of venues before going to see Executive Court on a recommendation by another bride that had gotten married there. They were easy to work with, affordable, and have a beautiful setting in the back to get married that was very private. I didn't get to do a tasting so I wasn't sure how the food would be but i got compliments on how good the food was from more than one guest (I ate and thought it was good too but I might have thought anything was good I was floating so hi from happiness so it was nice that my food opinion was backed up by my guests). The people I worked with were all gracious and everytime I met with them they answered all my questions and wrote down all my details. I am a very detailed person and I did a lot of extra little stuff on my own to make our wedding personalized and reflect our personalities while still staying in my budget so they made sure on my wedding day to take me down once everything was set up so that I could see it and let out a big ol sigh that it was exactly the way I envisioned it. Everything was so perfect that we ended up going an extra hour at the end of the night because most of the people were still there and having a great time we didn't want the party to end! I have recieved a lot of compliments on how pretty the garden was and the ceramony, the food and how everying just flowed the entire night.

Sent on 07/08/2012
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 09/20/2009

Loved my ceremony and reception venue! Missy is so helpful, kind and really loves her job. Everyone made our day run smoothly! All of our guests enjoyed themselves and thought everything was beautiful!

Sent on 10/07/2009

Erika · Married on 09/02/2007

I could not be happier with my selection for our weddign day. We dealt with Missy Marr and she was great! We got the reception room we wanted and even though there was a minimum involved which was higher that the amount of guests we were expecting she told us that if we did a Sunday wedding they could be flexible with us, and they were! We booked our date for Labor day weekend, everyone and the Monday off anyways so Sunday wasn;t abig deal to us. We had a minimum of 80 for a room with the original minimum being 100.

The food was incredible. We did the buffet style. We were a little leary at first about going that way over a sit down meal, but throught it would be the best option. This way everyone could have exactly what they wanted and as much as they wanted! The food was AMAZING!!! My mom who doesn't care for seafood actually raved about how great it was. People were going up for seconds, some even thirds and to this day keep saying how good the food was. My uncle has even tried to recreate the food they had served to try and make a similar dish himself. They had an incredible variety of food.

Missy was with us from day one on giving us a tour of the location to walking down the aisle to saying good byes. She was letting everyone know when it was their turn to go when the ceremony was starting, and even fixed the back of my dress right before it was my turn to make the great journey down. They have a complete wedding package thats offered and the prices are very reasonable. The package includes your meal, (4 course) your floral center pieces, your wedding cake, all your linnens and chair covers, or you can change your chair covers for a DJ and I belive you also need to add an extra $3/guest if you want the DJ option. Champagne or wine toast, your choice, plus the reception room. You get to choose your cake and center pieces and linnens and they give you an option of 3 vendows you work with in each category, so you even have a choice as to who you go with!

The staff was great, they brought our meals to both my husband and I so we didn't have to get up once we were seated at dinner.

The grounds were also beautiful. We got married on location so it was great for our guests. They didn't need to travel from the ceremony to the reception. As for the end of the night... the Best Western is part of the facility, a little path connecting the two allows your guests to have a worry free way of getting back to their room at night if they are staying over night.

I can't say enough about the Executive Court Banquet. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/19/2008
  • I

Isadora · Married on 10/12/2014

Amazing location for an intimate outdoor wedding with indoor reception. Great food and service. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Lindsay · Married on 04/20/2013

Everything was really good...we were very happy with the executive court for our reception. The food was good, the service was good, and Missy was great. The only complaint I would have is that the next room over was having a reception at the same time and their music was REALLY loud. Very unnecessarily so and I wish someone could have turned it down as the music was pounding from the other room during a very sentimental part of a speech someone was giving at my reception. It ruined the mood and felt very disruptive. I understand that the rooms can't be completely sound proof as there's a removable wall between the rooms to make it into one big room, but I wish there had been a sound limit. Other than that though we were really happy with them as they seem to be the only place around that has reasonable prices with a lovely venue.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Rebecca · Married on 06/14/2008

The Executive Court was truly a great experience! Missy listened to our wants/needs and made it all happen. The package they offer allows you to choose what you want, but takes away the stress on your wedding day. You just show up and everything is beyond perfect!!

Sent on 08/07/2008

Melanie · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I got married in October 2016. We chose the all-inclusive package which made the whole experience that much better and easier. Missy was great to work with--very efficient and knew her stuff. Lots of great places to take photos and great food. I was a little disappointed when my photographer asked to use the ceremony location to take photos after the ceremony and we were told we couldn't use it because there was another wedding about to start (which we weren't aware of ahead of time) but there were other great spots for pictures. Overall, the Executive Court comes highly recommended from me--especially for those on a budget.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2008

We dealt with Missy Marr and she was great! She was always very reassuring that everything was going well with planning and that our day would be beautiful and it sure was. We had over 190 people and everyone that we spoke with had a wonderful time. We had haddock and chicken cordon bleu and both dishes were amazing!! We also loved that the Best Western was connected with the Executive Court for added convenience.

Sent on 11/25/2008

Catherine · Married on 07/18/2008

Very good service

Sent on 11/05/2008

Lula · Married on 08/16/2008

Initially, our reception was to be held at a different facility. However, three months after booking them, they called to advise they were getting out of the wedding-package business and while we could still use their facility, we were on our own for everything. We said no thanks, and started looking for a new venue. The Executive Court was in our top two of new locations, and they had the date we wanted so we chose to go with them. They had received calls from many brides that were to go with the other place, and were working to accomodate them as well.

First of all, we planned this reception long distance (we live in NC). The staff was great in promptly responding to my questions and requests; if they needed to check into anything, they acknowledged my email and responded later with the answer. The package offered by the Executive Court was great. From appetizers through the meail service - all was great. We selected two meal choices, plus had a vegetarian option for those that didn't want beef or chicken. There were no negative comments about the food, and many positive ones.

As we had many out-of town guests, it was a plus to have the Best Western connected to this venue. Even though they were separate entities, we had a positive experience working with them on our room block. They also took care of giving out our guest gift bags (they were labeled/cross-referenced with the guest room info).

Vendors included in the package: WEDDING CAKE: Jacques, the one we wanted to use, was part of the package - yay! (see my review on them under Wedding Cake). FLORIST: We had a choice of three florists, but the one we wanted to use (from the prior location) was not part of the package. I asked if I could use this other florist (as we had already bonded) as long as they could offer the same package they were getting with their other three, and they agreed to it. That was a huge relief - I did not want to start all over again (especially because of the distance). See my review on Jacquest Flower Shop (no relation to the pastry shop). We had already selected a DJ, so we opted for the chair covers from Divine Linens. No complaints with that either.

The grounds were well taken care of, and served as great back-drops for our pictures. There was a variety of flowers, water (ponds, falls), greenery so our pictures had variety.

If there were negatives, they were minor. We had the middle-sized room (holds 100-140), and even though we were only at 112, we felt it was a bit cramped. However, that may have been based on the alternate layout we chose plus wanting an adequately-sized dance floor to accomodate Greek circle dancing. Also, I provided a disposable camera to them as we had wanted pictures of the room after it was set up so I could add it to my scrapbook. Upon developing all our disposable cameras, we did not have any of those images - that was a little disappointing. Also, I had provided details on how favors were to be laid out, specifically the ones for the young adult. At the end of the night we found a number of them under the gift table. I had to track down those guests and give them with the favors. Again, those were minor and did not really detract from the overall experience.

Sent on 03/23/2009

3.5

This place is stunning... gardens, gazebos, ponds, and a beautiful bridge are all on site! We spent several weeks looking for the perfect venue, but we couldn't find one we liked that offered the amenities we were looking for in a our price range. Missy, the event coordinator is amazing-very personable and professional. She set up everything the way we planned, and it was beautiful! Unfortunately during all of the wedding planning my father passed away, but Missy helped console my mom and made the entire planning process easier for both of us.

The food was very good, however we did get complaints about the bartender and the wait staff being rude. At the end of our reception many of our family members and friends complained about being rushed out of the venue. I understand we pay for a specific time slot, but I guess it could have been done more professionally.

The Best Western... I wouldn't recommend staying there. Lynn the Sales Coordinator was awful. She screwed up our reservations multiple times. When I called to confirm our reservations 2 months before the wedding, she couldn't find them in the system so I had to re-book with her. The week before the wedding I called to confirm again, to only find out Lynn had double booked us for the night before the wedding instead of making a reservation for the night before and the night of our Wedding. (We were so frustrated we ended up booking a hotel at a Holiday Inn for the night of our Wedding.) The hotel didn't offer a later check out time that co-incited with our Wedding time, which meant the morning of we were all stressing out trying to check out of the hotel while trying to get our hair/make up done.

Overall the venue was amazing I would recommend having your wedding there, I would just suggest staying at a hotel down the street.

Sent on 07/14/2013

2.5

Overall, a fantastic place for a reception! What I liked best was the hotel within walking distance so our guests could have a fun time and not have to worry about driving. We also had a lot of out of town guests, so this was very helpful. Any time I had a question and called, Mike was there and was always very helpful. He and Missy made this process very fun. The food was great, they kept checking in with me and my mom to make sure we were happy. They were always there but never intrusive. The ONE and ONLY complaint I have is that they threw away my flowers. I wanted to get them preserved and they had charms of loved ones on them. I dont know who would pick up a bridal bouquet that is in the bridal room and THROW IT AWAY? They were very sorry, but those flowers I can't get back.

Sent on 09/01/2012
  • I

Christine · Married on 10/01/2010

3.5

Loved Missy and Donna!!! Missy was so helpful my wedding day and before all of our guest had so many positive things to say about the wedding and the service.

Sent on 02/04/2011