26 Reviews for The Bus Booth

CD/DVD of Images (4)
Enclosed Booth (4)
Prints (4)
26 The Bus Booth Reviews

The Bus Booth is awesome!!! We hired Josh and his amazing bus for our daughter's wedding and it was a total success! Our guests loved it, laughed so hard at all the props and had a blast in the bus! It was also such a great thing to have the photo album with notes and all the pictures taken to be given to our daughter and her new husband. What a great keepsake! I would 100% recommend this for any event. It was so much fun and Josh was wonderful to work with !

Profile Picture Cricket, 9/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We absolutely loved having this as a part of our wedding. The guest book is so funny and such a great way to remember the night. I 100% recommend this for your big day, it is worth every penny and was one of our favorite wedding night details. I would definitely use this for any big event.

Profile Picture crystal, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Josh and the Bus Booth were such a hit at our wedding! Not only was the level of customer service and responsive outstanding, but the design they came up with for our wedding day was better than we could have imagined. The Bus Booth is a must for any special event!!!

Profile Picture Britt, 8/17/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Enclosed Booth, Photobooth

Fantastic team to work with. It was a tad bit expensive but all guests enjoyed it.

Profile Picture Vishal, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Enclosed Booth

We had a wonderful time with the Bus Booth at our wedding, and our guests loved it! They brought a fun variety of props, and created a great keepsake for us in the form of a photo album that our guests could sign. We have already enjoyed going through the book and reliving these fun memories. Kids and adults alike loved dressing up and taking photos, and they printed copies of photos for all the guests to take with them. They were professional and kind, and used our wedding theme to decorate the photo album and photo strips. This is a great, fun addition to any event!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A very fun addition to our wedding. Our guests loved it!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Bus Booth was an amazing and unique experience that we added on last minute to our wedding. All of our guests loved it. It was an all inclusive cost for photos, costumes, etc.. They even included an album that was used as a guest book for our guests. The service was amazing and communication was always open. I'd recommend anyone to use The Bus Booth! They are no ordinary photo booth service.

Profile Picture Tricia, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having the bus booth at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! Our guests had a blast with it and I don’t think the bus was empty once throughout the whole night. The photostrip guest book is something that I will cherish forever! 100% recommend the bus booth for anyone wanting to add a fun and unexpected element to their wedding.

Profile Picture Jill, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We LOVED having the bus booth at our daughter's wedding! Everyone enjoyed it so much and the pictures are great. I loved that Josh had a guest book for everyone to sign next to the photo booth pictures - great keepsake! All in all, one of the highlights of the wedding.

Profile Picture Charlie, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Bus Booth was a huge hit at my wedding! Our guest loved it so much and it was the perfect touch to our special day! Josh is awesome! I was so picky about our photo strip design and he worked with me and changed every little detail until it was perfect for me! Josh arrived on time, was helpful to elderly guests getting in and out of the bus, and was very friendly to everyone that passed by! I'm so glad we decided to have the bus at our wedding and couldn't imagine our day without it! Josh also created our guest book quickly, hand delivered it to me before he left, and kindly thanked me for having him. You won't regret the fun your guests will have and a great price for it all! Thanks Josh!!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

We booked the Bus Booth for our wedding on 9/16 and LOVED everything about them. It was also a huge hit with our guests! While working with them over the past few months I received great customer service and they always responded to me very quickly. Day of event they showed up right on time and were very patient with me when I ran over there 5 minutes before they were supposed to pack up and asked if I could take a few pictures with family and friends :) I would recommend The Bus Booth to anyone that is looking for a photo booth at their event!

Profile Picture Jessie, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The bus booth was by far the most crowd pleasing purchase made for my wedding day. Definitely money well spent! The experience brought so much joy to everyone there. What makes the experience even better is having access to the photos after the fact. One of my favorite memories is looking through our guests' photos for the first time as husband and wife. Such a special way to remember the best day ever. Maggie the bus made our wedding one that everyone will remember, and I'm forever grateful for that.
With gratitude,
Mrs. (happily married) Mann

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved having the bus booth at our wedding! It was a total hit and everyone loved it. Josh was great and gave us the option to pay for last minute extra hours of coverage when we realized we hadn't booked enough! Our photo book is seriously one of the best gifts to take away and really holds you over while waiting for the professional photos!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We absolutely loved having the Bus Booth at our wedding! I knew I wanted to have a photo booth - but with limited indoor space at our venue with our ~220 guests, I wasn't sure where I would be able to put one. The Bus Booth solved that problem and parked right next to our venue where our guests could easily see and access it. Everyone loved it. The album is really well put together and great quality (I have seen friends' albums which were falling apart/not of good quality). I also like that they have the option to post the photos to facebook so guests can see them on their social media feeds. They left a flash drive with all the photos with the photo album - my husband and I can't wait to look through them! Josh was very easy to work with and quick to respond. The attendant was lovely and had a lot of fun with the guests. The bus itself is absolutely adorable!! They also designed a beautiful graphic for the photo strips. I would absolutely recommend the Bus Booth!!

Profile Picture Alex, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints

What an exceptional experience! Myself and my guests could not have had more fun with The Bus Booth! Josh was incredible to work with and is so professional and nice. He is extremely responsive vie email and was very helpful and professional onsite. My guests raved about the experience and particularly loved that they had instant pictures to show off and that they could have them emailed to them! Super convenient and sure to be a hit! I would HIGHLY recommend The Bus Booth!!

Profile Picture Corey, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I reached out to the Bus Booth as the matron of honor in my sister's upcoming wedding. My sister and her fiance had been thinking about a photo booth, and when I did some research and came across this amazing gem, I knew we had to have it for the wedding. The Bus Booth team reached out to me to make sure that they knew enough about my sister and her fiance to customize the props, and they even went above and beyond the call of duty to custom design the photo strip to match the wedding invitations!
Even though the night of the wedding was freezing, everyone went outside to hop in the Bus Booth! It was literally one of the highlights of the night. It was super fun, creative, amazingly cool inside, and the team was so accommodating to let everyone take as many shots as they wanted! They gave everyone an extra photo strip to put inside this gorgeous album that they created, and it is one of my sister's favorite souvenirs from the weekend. If you are looking for a cool, fun, and unique experience, you MUST rent the Bus Booth!

Profile Picture User7438820, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We chose The Bus Booth for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made in whole planning process. They were very responsive during the booking and planning process and promptly answered any questions that we had. On the day of they showed up exactly when they said that they would and had everything ready to go by the time that our reception started. The staff they had manning the booth was incredibly helpful in not only helping people to operate the booth if they needed help but they also made sure that everyone's photos got into the book they provide. The staff actually went so far as to stay a little after the allotted time to make sure everyone made it into the booth. The booth itself has great lighting so that everyone looked great in their photos! They had a variety of props so that everyone had a ball choosing what to use whether it was an older relative or a rowdy college friend. The book that is provided has excellent quality photos and is a great quality just in general. We also received a USB with all the photos on it which is wonderful. Overall, The Bus Booth went above and beyond at our wedding, we and all of our guest loved it and we will recommend them without reservation to anyone who asks...and probably probably some people who don't ask. If you are looking for a photo booth this is it!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Such a fun addition to the wedding reception! Everyone had a blast and loved all the props. Josh is very professional and kind. The Bus Booth goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy, with incorporating our own design on the photo strips to giving us a leather bound guestbook with all the photos... And last but not least...our guests had a cool vintage van to take photos in! It doesn't get better than this!

Profile Picture User6219630, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My advice would be to BOOK THIS VENDOR! The Bus Booth was an absolute hit! You know when you go to a wedding and you have one really memorable aspect of the event… I believe the bus booth will be that memorable event for our wedding. It was so fun- all of the guests, even the older adults, had an absolute blast in it. And to top it all off- the photo strip guest book is so fantastic. My husband and I keep looking at it and crying/ laughing. I can't imagine a better guest book option out there. So grateful to have had them- they rock!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Prints

I can’t say enough great things about The Bus Booth! Maggie (the VW bus) is picture perfect and the neatest spin on the photo booth idea.

From the first e-mail exchange with Josh, he was nothing but helpful, responsive and ever so nice. I can’t thank Josh and his team enough for making our wedding day even more memorable. Every single one of our guests (including our band) had fun using it, plus the hilarious moments they captured are truly priceless. Every single detail including the quality of the photo strips and finished album, the number and types of props you can use is exceptional. You don’t even have to wait for the digital versions of the photos you took either because a USB is supplied to you at the end of the event. Yay!

I would definitely recommend The Bus Booth for any occasion. They are awesome and will rock your socks off!

Profile Picture Natalja, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Josh was so helpful and flexible while planning our wedding day! Our guests had an absolute blast in the Photo Booth Bus and couldn't get enough of it. We would HIGHLY recommend adding the Photo Booth Bus to your wedding day! -Liz + Chip

Profile Picture E, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

OMG - We rented the bus booth (Maggie) for our daughter's wedding reception and it was a hit!! It added such fun and excitement to the night and everyone keeps telling us how much fun it was! The Bus Booth was busy all night and it was just the touch we were looking for. just entering the bus booth with all the cool props makes you smile and you don't have to carve out extra room at your venue for a bulky photo booth since the Bus Booth can be parked anywhere. The guest book with copies of all the fun pictures of friends and family with words to the bride and groom turned out awesome! Thanks again for helping us celebrate such a special night! If you are looking to add fun to any event, this will do it. Thanks again to Maggie!!! :-)

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints

The bus was the backdrop for the wedding and then became a photo booth. It was amazing !!!!!

Profile Picture User5406855, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Josh and Maggie, The Bus Booth, for our evening wedding in Red Bluff and WOW!!!! What an awesome experience. They were on time, very very professional and so patient when the end of the evening came around, if you know what I mean :o) Josh was accommodating right from the beginning of my inquiries. Very up front and informative. It seemed too easy, but everything turned out PERFECT!! You cannot beat the price for such a cool idea! All of the wedding guests just loved it.
There were endless compliments on the gentleman who manned the booth (I'm sorry, I don't recall his name), but he was such a sweetheart.
The pictures were exactly what we expected (Josh, the owner, picked out our photo strip design). The props were so much fun and to top it off, they set up a photo book so that guests could write a message next to their crazy pictures :o) Along with the book, they give you a USB with ALL of the pictures that were taken in the booth. Oh, and if that wasn't enough, Josh sent us a collage of select photos so that we can frame it and remember what an awesome wedding day we had. I can't stress enough how EXTREMELY happy we were with the service and I can't wait to throw our next big party so that Maggie (the bus) can come visit! Thank you very much, Josh, for everything!

Profile Picture Jessalyn, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Bus Booth was awesome and a perfect fit for our event. Our reception venue was packed so it was nice to have the photobooth outside to prevent line congestion inside. The bus was beautiful and everyone loved the new spin on the photobooth idea. They provided props and allowed the guests to email their photo to themselves in addition to having 2 copies. Josh was always super responsive and was great in helping us design our photo. Wouldn't have changed a thing! Thank you, Bus Booth!! Glad you were part of our special day.

Profile Picture Jennay, 1/31/15, 8 Reviews