Charlotte, NC 28299 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About It Takes 2 Photo Booths

It Takes 2 Photo Booths is a full service photo booth company and then some. The atmosphere that is created by our photo booths will provide a truly unique experience for you and your guests. We offer more than just photo booths despite our name. Are you going to brand your wedding by creating a hashtag for guests to share pictures? If so, we now offer the "Selfie Booth" our Instagram Hashtag Printer. If not we just have you an awesome idea! Looking for something even more unique and fun? Try out our Green Screen Photo Booth. This option will allow you to customize up to four backgrounds of your choice to pose in front of. No matter what option you choose UNLIMITED prints are our STANDARD. It Takes 2 Photo Booths is proud to be the Carolina's Favorite Photo Booth!

Follow It Takes 2 Photo Booths on

Photos 26 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

24 Reviews for It Takes 2 Photo Booths

cori · Married on 10/10/2015

We were very pleased with the customer service we received. Everyone was very nice, very professional. I would definitely suggest giving 326 films a chance. I have seen their work and it really make me happy to say that I made the right choice. You should as well. Out of a one to ten scale... I rate them a 100!!!!:)I well be using them again.

Sent on 10/14/2015

The guys at It Takes 2 were great! Thomas was always available to make any changes to our template and so easy to work with. They provided tons of props and a technician was available the entire time to help.

The photobooth was a huge hit and our guests were in there multiple times throughout the night. The keepsakes of using the photo strips as our guestbook was one of the best ideas we had for our wedding--one that we will treasure and laugh at for many years to come!

Sent on 07/25/2015
  • Fstima

Fstima · Married on 03/22/2015

I used this company as my photo booth vendor for my wedding on March 22,2015 and could not have been more pleased! From our initial contact, Mr. Kemp was extremely professional and prompt. The website to book, pay and select your custom borders was very user-friendly and the company has several hundred borders to chose from that they will customize for your needs.
    I chose the photo booth and Instagram booth for my wedding and both were huge hits! First, the photo booth was very big. At one point, all of my 8 bridesmaids were in it holding it hostage! The teleface is very user friendly-in fact, it's like taking a selfie. The company provides props, however if you want custom props you will need to supply them.

The Instagram booth printed out all of the pictures from IG that guests took using our official hashtag. It also displays the pics on a 80" screen. This was awesome! Almost like a jumbo tron running all night.

The best thing about this vendor is photo quality. All of my guests are raving at how good the photos look! I have been to at least 3 weddings with a booth and this vendor far surpasses them in style of equipment, ease of use and quality.

We also had an iPad kiosk where guests could select how many reprints they wanted and if they wanted to share them directly to social media. Awesome!

I truly enjoyed this vendor and he now has a client for life. I will book them for all my special events in the future. I am forever grateful for the memories they provided for my special day.

-Mrs. Fatima Dunbar

Sent on 04/04/2015

Award

It Takes 2 Photo Booths FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include?
    CD/DVD of Images
    Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Props
  • What photo booth items are available?
    Backdrop(s)
    CD/DVD of Images
    Flip Book
    Social Media Integration

• By Invitation Only...Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

What a great, great photo booth!!! Looks like some of the 'classic' ones but much prettier and event appropriate~ you can have so much fun with the props and the images are fabulous!!! Great customer service ad quality!!! A must have :)

• Charlotte See on map
    8663567296 (Other Phone Number)
    8663567296 (Fax Number)
    24/7
    Location of (It Takes 2 Photo Booths)