It Takes 2 Photo Booths Reviews

24 | Charlotte, NC

24 Reviews for It Takes 2 Photo Booths

cori · Married on 10/10/2015

We were very pleased with the customer service we received. Everyone was very nice, very professional. I would definitely suggest giving 326 films a chance. I have seen their work and it really make me happy to say that I made the right choice. You should as well. Out of a one to ten scale... I rate them a 100!!!!:)I well be using them again.

Sent on 10/14/2015

The guys at It Takes 2 were great! Thomas was always available to make any changes to our template and so easy to work with. They provided tons of props and a technician was available the entire time to help.

The photobooth was a huge hit and our guests were in there multiple times throughout the night. The keepsakes of using the photo strips as our guestbook was one of the best ideas we had for our wedding--one that we will treasure and laugh at for many years to come!

Sent on 07/25/2015
  • F

Fstima · Married on 03/22/2015

I used this company as my photo booth vendor for my wedding on March 22,2015 and could not have been more pleased! From our initial contact, Mr. Kemp was extremely professional and prompt. The website to book, pay and select your custom borders was very user-friendly and the company has several hundred borders to chose from that they will customize for your needs.
    I chose the photo booth and Instagram booth for my wedding and both were huge hits! First, the photo booth was very big. At one point, all of my 8 bridesmaids were in it holding it hostage! The teleface is very user friendly-in fact, it's like taking a selfie. The company provides props, however if you want custom props you will need to supply them.

The Instagram booth printed out all of the pictures from IG that guests took using our official hashtag. It also displays the pics on a 80" screen. This was awesome! Almost like a jumbo tron running all night.

The best thing about this vendor is photo quality. All of my guests are raving at how good the photos look! I have been to at least 3 weddings with a booth and this vendor far surpasses them in style of equipment, ease of use and quality.

We also had an iPad kiosk where guests could select how many reprints they wanted and if they wanted to share them directly to social media. Awesome!

I truly enjoyed this vendor and he now has a client for life. I will book them for all my special events in the future. I am forever grateful for the memories they provided for my special day.

-Mrs. Fatima Dunbar

Sent on 04/04/2015

Patrick · event on 12/17/2014

Thomas and It Takes 2 Photo Booths were a pleasure to work with. Thomas arrived early, stayed a bit late, and was very accommodating to our group. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Le'Kisha · event on 12/13/2014

My event was a success in part to It Takes 2 Photo Booths & the guests really enjoyed it!! We received 5 Star Service - the attendant arrived early and was very professional. It was also made affordable with all the other expenses we had with their easy equal payment plan. Great job Thomas and I look forward to our next photo booth!!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Kim · event on 12/12/2014

It Takes Two is first class! I highly recommend and will be using their services again for our corporate Christmas Party in 2015!!

Sent on 01/07/2015
  • User4618371 · event on 12/05/2014

the InstaPartyPix booth was a huge hit at our office holiday party. It Takes 2 did an amazing job!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Robert and Allison · Married on 11/08/2014

THANK YOU!!! The photo booth was an absolute HIT at our wedding reception and everyone absolutely LOVED it!! I honestly don't think there was a time when there wasn't a line for it! I've seen so many pic strips that people have posted on facebook and sent us, saying how awesome it was and how much they loved it! And all the props were amazing too....such a great variety that people loved (They are still talking about them...the masks were a HUGE hit! :)

Not to mention, the scrapbook with everyone's pics and their little messages...we LOVE IT!!!!! It's been fun looking through it and it cracks us up everytime seeing all our dear family & friends, young & old, with all their funny pics...so awesome! An amazing idea & we sincerely thank you for making that happen for us! And the CD is great too- "personalized" with our pictures from the photo booth! We haven't had a chance to take a look at it yet, but we were very impressed by the quick turn around on that & we can't wait to check it out! Last but not least, the gentleman that worked the booth and set it up and all was fantastic- he was very personable and professional and helped make the whole thing an even better hit with all our guests!!!

I have had such a great experience with "It takes 2 Photo Booths" and it was truly a pleasure working with them throughout the last few months as we made all our plans, and then of course the day of! They really made the whole process easy (and dealt with all our many emails & questions & last minute time changes with no issues at all and in a very quick manner), and we are truly appreciative!

THANK YOU!!!! We will def. be spreading the word about "It Takes 2 Photo Booths" to friends and family!!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Charity · Married on 09/14/2014

Our experience was wonderful! The photobooth really made our wedding perfect! EVERYONE loved it! The workers were extremely helpful and nice! I recommend them to everyone I know having an event! One of the best priced in the area as well!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Elizabeth · event on 09/09/2014

It Takes Two was incredibly professional, courteous and a great addition to our trade show booth. Thomas was prompt, friendly and a bargain! We loved working with him and will definitely be using him for any of our photo booth rentals in the future.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Nicki · Married on 08/08/2014

Thomas was very professional! The kids and ADULTS really enjoyed the photo booth at our sons 13th birthday celebration. We all had a blast and the photo booth was a big hit. Having the cd's with all of the photos is an added bonus. Can't wait to book Thomas and It Takes 2 Photo Booth again for our oldest sons graduation celebration in 2015. Thanks for the memories!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/02/2014

We went all out for my best friends wedding and hired a photo booth for the occasion, as a surprise. Best decision we ever made! It Takes 2 Photobooths, are so much fun and produce high quality photographs. The photobooth arrived on time and the customer service we received was excellent. They answered all our questions and was eager to accommodate our needs. I really wasn't expecting the photos to turn out that great but they did. I would certainly hire another one from this company because it was stress-free and affordable. We shopped around and found this to be the best deal by far! Thanks for making my best friends wedding special.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Seneca · Married on 07/20/2014

Thomas of ItTakesTwo Photobooth was professional, friendly and a true blessing to out wedding!! I'm so happy we decided to have the Photobooth, it made our event fun and it's something unique to have! We will definitely use them again and again!!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Lisa · event on 06/07/2014

I was really pleased with our photo booth. Thomas was very professional and everything was perfect. We liked him so much, some of my friends pulled him into the booth. :) I would definitely recommend It Takes 2 if you want awesome photo booth memories!!! If there is ever a time where I need another one, he would be the man!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Molly · event on 06/06/2014

We used "It Takes Two" for our daughter's Surprise 13th Birthday party... Thomas was awesome!!
    He was very informative and helpful throughout the whole process! The kids had a BLAST!! What a great keepsake to have ... I collected many of the photo stripes and put them into an album for my daughter to cherish for years to come! Thank you Thomas!

Sent on 06/20/2014

erin · event on 05/14/2014

Thomas did a wonderful job at our corporate event. Our customers loved the photo booth!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Ruth · event on 02/01/2014

It was awesome it was everything they promised all the kids had so much fun in the photo booth and I loved getting to see all the pictures everyone took

Sent on 02/03/2014

Emily · event on 12/07/2013

It takes 2 photo booth was a great company to work with! I would use them again and again!!!!

Sent on 04/25/2014

vickie · event on 04/19/2013

The photo booth was a great addition to the party everyone had a blast

Sent on 04/29/2014

Bonita · Married on 09/16/2012

The team at it takes 2 were awesome. All of our guests loved the booth. It was perfect. We will always remember those memories. People are still talking about our wedding, especially the photo booth. If you are thinking about a photo booth, you can't beat the value that comes with choosing it takes 2.

Thanks!!

Mr & Mrs. Costello
    Charleston, SC

Sent on 10/11/2012

Emily · Married on 08/25/2012

Awesome job!!! Our guests had a great time with the booth. They were very professional and we loved the iPad display outside of the photo booth. With all the features that they offer we got a great deal. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Jonathan · Married on 07/07/2012

From start to finish this company was nothing less than outstanding. They were very easy to deal with in the planning phase of the wedding; always courteous and very professional in all correspondence. On the wedding day itself they were ready to go and did an excellent job. Everyone loved the photobooth and had a blast. The pictures came out great and we love the album! Finally, their price blew everyone else out of the water and it was all inclusive. (No nickel and diming whatsoever!) I would give my top recommendation to It Takes 2 and will definitely use them again in the future!!!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2012

It Takes 2 was great and very affordable! They were very professional and the prints were great. Our guests loved it and the props they provided made the booth one of the highlights of the night! Their customer service was great and they always responed promptly when I had questions. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Erica · Married on 09/07/2013

3.0

Overall was a great job. I actually recommended it takes two to a friend of mine. They spoke highly of the services.

Sent on 04/25/2014