Cynthia Ndelo Photography & Cinematography

Charlotte, NC View map

Cynthia Ndelo Photography & Cinematography provides wedding photography and videography services to couples in Charlotte, North Carolina. Their company offers a variety of services and products to showcase your wedding in the best possible way. Your wedding film and online gallery of content can be easily shared with those closest to you.

The company allows couples to relive their wedding through still images and highlight reels. Cynthia Ndelo Photography & Cinematography has photography packages for all types of milestones like weddings, bridal portraits, engagements and maternity shoots. Each image will capture your story in a natural and photojournalistic setting. Videography packages will do the same by highlighting the best moments from your wedding day. For either package, Cynthia Ndelo Photography & Cinematography is willing to travel for destination weddings. Their full services and packages include:

• High-res images and high-definition video
  • Custom graphics
  • One event per day
  • Slideshow
  • Additional hours
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Drone footage
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
If you are searching for something to entertain your guests, Cynthia Ndelo Photography & Cinematography also provides an interactive photo booth. Your friends and family will have a blast taking video selfies and using the props. The booth is designed to be compact so it won't interfere with any decor. Your guests will even have a memorable souvenir to take home with your custom wedding logo.

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

CD/DVD of Images
Enclosed Booth
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images

• Jazman
    Jazman Married on 09/28/2019

Profesional

Cynthia & Team were punctual, attentive and accommodating to the changes that arose during our wedding. Cannot wait to see the final results.
    Diana Married on 10/09/2016
    Cynthia has been extremely patient and helpful when it comes to selecting my photography packages. She has been willing to answer my questions and work out different proposals to accommodate what I truly will need to ensure I have amazing photography from engagement session to bridal to the wedding day. I am truly looking forward to our sessions and seeing the amazing photographs afterwards. Contact her today!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 03/19/2016
    Cynthia is great! When all of the photographers I contacted only wanted to text or email Cynthia was a breath of fresh air. She called and spoke with me then set up a meeting where she brought all of her albums so I could see her work, During the shoot she made us feel so comfortable and was very open to us not doing the "posey traditional" engagement pics. Our family loves our pics and how she captured who we truly were (because we haven't revealed them to anyone else just yet) I will always refer her and I'm so jealous of the bride that booked her for our wedding date before we did! Cynthia is the best!

Cease Fire Productions Cease Fire Productions Wedding DJs

Cynthia is a wonderful photographer. Her pictures are amazing and she takes what she does very seriously. She is a fantastic photographer to work with and I am looking forward to doing many more events with her.

Charlotte, 28215

9am - 7:30pm
Location of (Cynthia Ndelo Photography & Cinematography)
1120 S Church St Charlotte, NC, 28203 See on map

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding