The Arbor Reviews

59 | Tyler, TX

59 Reviews for The Arbor

Hema · Married on 08/18/2018

The most beautiful venue!

I got married at The Arbor in August, and can I say just how incredible this Wedding Venue is, not just the look and the feel and the layout of the venue, but all the staff! Everyone helped create my dream wedding day, even if I was organising it from London! Everyone went above and beyond on my day and I am grateful for that!

Dara · Married on 09/30/2017

Beautiful venue. Allison was very helpful and great to work with!!

James · Married on 07/23/2017

The Arbor was absolutely amazing in every sense of the word. The staff, especially Allison, was amazing, getting back to us in a timely manner, working with us, and just being all around splendid. The venue looked amazing, from the chapel to the reception hall with the lovely backdrop, it was nice, it was cozy, it was unforgettable.

I cannot stress my recommendation for the Arbor enough. Booked them. Have an amazing experience.

Christina · Married on 07/03/2016

We had our wedding reception at The Arbor. It was a lovely location and perfect in every way. Allison is so great to work with and worked hard to make sure that all the details were covered and that we had everything that we needed. The outdoor area is lovely and we were even able to enjoy it for our July wedding with a few extra fans for the guests that wanted to be outside. I highly recommend The Arbor!

Laura · Married on 06/25/2016

I think anyone should book this venue. Everyone is extremely nice, helpful, and accommodating. Allison is awesome and always answered all of my questions quickly. The waterfall is beautifully landscaped, and the chapel is gorgeous. There is nothing The Arbor could have done any better!

The venue was absolutely gorgeous and Allison was a great communicator. She even let me set of the day before because there wasn't a wedding that night! It really made things go more smooth.

Katherine · Married on 03/26/2016

Working with Allison was great! They were very accommodating and willing to do whatever they could to help.

Danyelle · Married on 12/19/2015

The Arbor is amazing and has a great staff that is very detailed and personable. It was so nice being able to rent all the center pieces from them. The set up was beautiful and completely stress free! Having a place to get ready on site was amazing as well. I highly recommend!

• User6203844 · 2+ years ago

Allison was extremely helpful and treated us very well. She answered every question we had in preparation for our day. She provided advice and presented a personal care instead of trying to say things to try to sell us on more items or services. She made our day exactly how we dreamed it to be!

MYKISHA · Married on 08/29/2015

I had the best wedding ever. it was everything that I dreamed it would be plus more. Allison was always so helpful and responsive to my every need. this place superseded my every wish. I love the arbors I want to redo and redo my wedding!!!!

Michelle · Married on 06/28/2015

The Arbor was absolutely amazing for our wedding! The staff was always so kind and professional. The price of the venue was one of the lower in the area and was 10x more beautiful! We were married in the dead of summer and the air conditioning and shade made it so much better! The bridal suite was spacious and provided everything my bridesmaids and I needed to get ready. We would use The Arbor over again for our special day and my husband and I would recommend it to anyone!

Ashlee · Married on 06/26/2015

The venue is beautiful, whether you are doing an indoor or outdoor wedding. It's newly redone! I had an indoor wedding and the chapel is very simple but elegant. It has a intimate feel. It is very open in the reception hall which means you can do a lot with it. Allison is easy to work with and is very much available for wedding planning visits. The only negatives were having some trouble with the refrigerator browning the flowers and not being able to decorate until 10 the morning of the event. Other than that, I had a great experience and would highly recommend having your wedding for event here!

The people were so wonderful and incredibly helpful the whole time we were planning our wedding. Not to mention it is a BEAUTIFUL venue!! The flexibility to make sure it was the perfect was unmatched! Thank you so much Allison for all of your help!!

Amber · Married on 05/30/2015

From beginning to end, the Arbor and their staff were incredible!! My schedule was very crowded but they never had a problem working with me! On the day of our wedding, everything was perfectly smooth and I got so many compliments about how classy the venue was!

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2015

The arbor is a fabulous place to have a wedding. Everything went great for us ! Allyson is the sweetest and most helpful person ! I would recommend to anyone !!

The venue is clean and well-maintained. It is conveniently located near hotels, shopping centers, and restaurants. The staff is very friendly and excellent to work with. They responded quickly to any emails sent and were very flexible when scheduling meetings. This venue is highly recommended!

Donna · Married on 03/21/2015

The Arbor is a perfect location in Tyler to have your wedding and reception all in one place! It rained on this wedding date and the onsite chapel worked out just great as an alternative location to the beautiful outdoor setting for the ceremony. Just make sure you time your ceremony just right for the sunset if you plan it outdoors. The staff is courteous and helpful.

Melissa · Married on 03/15/2015

The Arbor was a wonder beautiful place to have our wedding and reception! We got a discount for a Sunday wedding, and they provided us with so many resourced and information it made things really easy. Allison was an excellent communicator and so nice and helpful. Our big day went off without a hitch. The grounds were beautiful and serene, so elegant and exactly like we wanted! Definitely reccomend!

Abigail · Married on 01/17/2015

My husband is in the military, so we planned our wedding while we were out of state and then flew in a couple days before. I was so impressed at Allison's willingness to accomodate us and all the friends and family who came into town early to help us get ready. The facility was gorgeous--even during the dead of winter! The grounds are very well kept, and it is situated outside of town--enough to be quiet and woodsy but close enough for convenience. I would definitely recommend the Arbor to anyone getting married or planning an event!

Lindsey · Married on 01/03/2015

We absolutely loved having our wedding here at the Arbor! The venue is beautiful and is very accommodating! We had our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception all at the venue, and Allison and her team did an amazing job helping us both days! We couldn't have asked for a better experience with the venue!

• F

Felisha · Married on 11/15/2014

Allison is wonderful. She worked with me on everything even though I live out of town.

Megan · Married on 11/09/2014

This has been and will always be my favorite Venue! It was AMAZING!

Allison at The Arbor is awesome. Very kind, accommodating, and easy to work with. It made my wedding day a breeze! So thankful we selected The Arbor as our venue.

Ashton · Married on 10/12/2014

Allison was great to work with and very helpful! The venue is absolutely beautiful, we had a great experience!