That Moment Photo Reviews

69 | Cancun, MX

69 Reviews for That Moment Photo

Mallory · Married on 12/13/2020

Professional In The Jungle

Niccolo was Amazing! He had such good pose ideas and knew how to capture the nature around us. We trekked through the jungle to find our cenote wedding location and he knew exactly where he needed to shoot from to get the most dramatic results. What stood out to me the most was on our trek back through the jungle ,in overwhelming humidity, I needed water and I had none. Niccolo reached in his backpack and gave me all of the water he had in his thermos. I'm telling you this detail because as a bride you prepare for every situation and end up forgetting something like water, it was such a gracious gesture. These moments of professionalism and kindness are things you can't just pay for. I defiantly recommend using the photographers at "That Moment Photo". I will defiantly be using them again when I go back to Playa Del Carmen for my anniversary.

Sent on 12/21/2020

That Moment Photo's reply:

Awww that is so sweet of you :) We really appreciate you remark not only the professionalism of our company but also the quality of humans are made of. Niccolo is not only an artist but also an amazing human being, we are very lucky to have him and the rest of the team as a family!

We will be more than glad to capture more memories of you and your family!!

Our best wishes to you both and have a great 2021!
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 11/11/2020

Magical Elopement Photos

My fiancé and I decided that an elopement would be best during these crazy times. But we wanted great photos to share with loved ones that couldn't be with us. That Moment Photo immediately caught my eye when I looked at their portfolio online. Their work is gorgeous and we were really excited to have them in charge of recording our day. When the day came they arrived on time and worked so hard to get good material. My husband and I are very awkward in front of the camera to say the least, LOL! But somehow they managed to catch some amazing shots of us. Their artistic vision is really fun to watch. Nicolo and Jessica are great professionals and it was a joy to work with them! Neilyn was always very responsive with questions and contract stuff. We received our photos and video before we left Mexico and are so excited to share them with our family! We would highly recommend That Moment Photo!!

Sent on 11/23/2020

That Moment Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for your trust and preference we really enjoyed to be part of your day, it was very special the connection we had from the beginning to the end. We will be more than glad to keep on capturing more special moments of your life and have you for many times at the magical Riviera Maya!

Haley Pancoast · Married on 11/07/2020

The best day!

Our experience with That Moment Photo was amazing! Our photos turned out beautiful and Niccolo was awesome to work with! Our day was everything we could have asked for and it was captured perfectly!

Sent on 12/27/2020

Lindsay McDaniel · Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing humans /photographers with a natural eye to capture tender moments

That Moment Photo was an absolute pleasure to work with! I immediately felt comfortable around Nicco and Jesi which was so important to us. They were super flexible and go with the flow at both of our locations. I loved how calm and in tune they were with capturing what they knew to be "the shot." They were both great humans with a talented eye. And I can't forget the amazing film they captured as well.
    We received a trailer and a full edit of our magical wedding. Everything was perfect! We are truly so happy with everything!! Book them! xo

Sent on 01/11/2021

Alain · Married on 10/10/2019

Very responsive. We had to make last minute changes that the team was very accommodating for. I would use their services again!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Amanda Pippin · Married on 05/20/2019

Excellent Photography

Our photographer with That Moment Photos was absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2019

So happy with both Nico and Neilyn they were so attentive and professional! Not only were they super attentive and comprehensive but Nico delivered amazing work! Photos were so beautiful he captured all of the special moments without any of us noticing! Until I saw all the photos I thought to myself when did he take all these? I love how natural and organic the photos came out he truly did capture this moment the best way possible!

Sent on 11/10/2017

That Moment Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for your great comments Jessica :) It was a pleasure to be part of your day! Our best wishes to you!

Samantha Kline · Married on 02/22/2019

Great Experience

The team at That Moment Photo & Video did an exceptional job with our wedding photos. From our first meeting, to the delivery of photos customer service was on-point. Throughout our wedding day the team made us feel comfortable and we could not even notice they were around during the ceremony and reception. I highly recommend and would hire again.

Thank you That Moment for helping us capture memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 04/12/2019

That Moment Photo's reply:

It was our pleasure Samantha!

We are in love with your photos and hope share more great moments in a near future, here is Riviera Maya or wherever you are :)

Thank you!!!

Paola · Married on 01/19/2019

The best for capturing those unforgettable moments with your loved ones! I Totally recomend them!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Patricia Tejeda · Married on 11/08/2018

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicco was so professional, helpful and flexible. He is fun and made us feel comfortable at all times. We are sure he captured great pictures!

Sent on 11/14/2018

That Moment Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Patricia and Rusty !! It was great to be part of your day :) Looking forward to capture more special moments from such unique couple!

Brisa · Married on 05/26/2018

Para tener fotografías de calidad, profesionales, creativas y perfectas para el día más importante, sin duda con los mejores; Nicco, Goyo y Julio. ¡¡¡Los mejores!!! chicos mil gracias por tan hermoso trabajo, en verdad ya casi 2 meses del evento y no dejo de ver las fotos y el video, ha sido muy chuleado. Nos vemos ahora para el bautizo jajajajajaja (a verdad se la creyeron jajaja uy que nervio jajajaja...) Gracias por todo su apoyo, superaron nuestras expectativas.

Sent on 07/10/2018

That Moment Photo's reply:

Fue un gusto para nosotros Brisa!!! Sera un honor ser parte tambien del bautizo :)

Chelsey · Married on 05/15/2018

Niccolo did an absolute wonderful job. He was super fun and friendly!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Michele · Married on 05/05/2018

Niccolo photographed our wedding in Mexico for us in May. He did a great job for us and took many wonderful shots. He also used a drone camera to get some overhead pictures - which were very interesting. He was very pleasant and easy to deal with. I would highly recommend Niccolo.

Sent on 06/16/2018

• I

Ibeth · Married on 04/29/2018

Excelente trabajo y atención por parte del equipo. Siempre estuvieron en comunicación y atentos a los detalles. Estamos muy contentos con el resultado :)

Sent on 05/21/2018

That Moment Photo's reply:

MUCHAS GRACIAS Ibeth!! Nos encantó ser parte de un dia tan maravilloso!!

Mei · Married on 04/20/2018

We had the pleasure of having Claudio shoot our wedding photos at The Mahekal Beach Resort. He was very patient with all of our guests while rounding up 45 people for group shots! He has an artistic sense of style for creative shots and beautiful locations. Claudio definitely made our special day magical!

Sent on 05/16/2018

That Moment Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review Mei! We also loved to be part of your day :)

Holly · Married on 03/23/2018

Nicco and Neilyn were wonderful to work with! They captured the photos and moments that I wanted them to without having to tell them. They knew the settings and the lighting very well from experience, and knew when the light in the sky was perfect so that we could catch the right photo in the best moment. They worked with us over email for the one year prior to our arrival in Playa, and we met a few days before the wedding to make sure we had everything arranged as needed. The wedding day was easy and fun knowing that they would direct us in the right place for the perfect photos. We would recommend That Moment Photo to anyone looking for photographers experienced in the Playa del Carmen area. Thank you Nicco and Neilyn!

Sent on 05/30/2018

That Moment Photo's reply:

We LOVED to be part of your day Holly! Thank you so much for your trust and titrate all our work!

Hay · Married on 03/04/2018

Highly recommended, excellent service and wonderful artistic job!
    Thank you.

Sent on 04/24/2018

That Moment Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Hay! we loved to be part of your day

Ben · Married on 01/17/2018

Fantastic service at a great price

Sent on 02/06/2018

That Moment Photo's reply:

Thanks Ben for your comments :)

Mary Jane · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I hired That Moment Photo for our wedding at Blue Venado Beach Club in Playa del Carmen, July 2017. We are so glad we made this decision. Neilyn and Niccolo were beyond accommodating in terms of building our package, meeting times, and planning the wedding day. And the best part is the photos are beautiful!! We've received so many compliments on our photos. They also are just really good people. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/28/2018

That Moment Photo's reply:

Hi Mary Jane! Thank you so much for such great comments! We LOVED to be part of your day but the best part was to meet you :)
    Hope to share more special moments with you!

Leticia · Married on 07/08/2017

What a great experience! The pictures came out beautiful. They look like something out of a magazine! we are so happy with them. The site will not let me post photos because they are too big. The captured some wonderful moments of our wedding. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/08/2017

That Moment Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Leticia! we loved to be part of your day :)

Karli · Married on 06/17/2017

That Moment Photo did an amazing job capturing my wedding day! Having a destination wedding and being so far away from home, is super scary but I put my trust in That Moment Photo and they did not dissapoint. They exceeded my expectations and all the photos are absolutely beautiful. You could say I'm one happy bride :). Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Dulce · Married on 04/26/2017

Working with Nicco and Neylin was like if friends where doing my wedding pictures, they are the best of all Riviera Maya no doubt, they put all their heart and passion in what they do and it really shows in the results, i really recommend their service 100 % !

Sent on 09/15/2017

Mikael · Married on 04/22/2017

From their management to their photographers, that moment photo was an excellent choice. We are very happy to have worked with them! Flexibility and quality are amazing!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Sandra · Married on 04/22/2017

We are so thrilled with the photography services from That Moment Photography. Jesica met with us before our big day and went over the flow of pictures and she captured some very special candid moments from our wedding. She helped keep the flow moving to make sure to get every little detail we could have wanted as a memory. We recommend That Moment Photography to anyone looking to have a professional photographer!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Maribel · Married on 03/29/2017

That moment photo es la mejor opción de fotografía en todo Quintana Roo. Las fotos de mi boda son divinas y de gran calidad. Difícil decidir. Nicco tiene un gran talento, siempre atento y amable. La atención durante todo el proceso siempre atentos y en constante comunicación. No tengo más que decidir no duden en tenerlos en su evento!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

That Moment Photo's reply:

Muchisimas gracias Maribel. Fue un placer ser parte de tan hermoso dia!
    Gracias por tu confianza