Tavern Off The Green at The Litchfield Inn Reviews

Tavern Off The Green at The Litchfield Inn 1
Tavern Off The Green at The Litchfield Inn 2
Tavern Off The Green at The Litchfield Inn 3

Heather · Married on 05/14/2016

John and Litchfield Inn was definitely a step above the rest. The team was beyond flexible, kind, attentive, and professional. All our guest have nothing but raving reviews of their experience at Litchfield Inn. And the food was a huge hit, it was so delicious. Litchfield Inn is a definite location to consider for your next event.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Christina · Married on 10/18/2014

Simply loved the way the entire day was put together for our wedding!! Cole and I had an amazing time and would do it all over again in a heartbeat - with each other of course!

Thank you to all of the staff at the Litchfield Inn for allowing us to make the day unique to us!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Jasmine · Married on 05/17/2014

We really appreciated how wonderful the staff was and how accommodating they were to make everything as we wished. Although rain moved our ceremony inside they made arrangements to shut down their restaurant and move our cocktail hour into the bar which we made all the difference. Taking pictures in their library room was also amazing.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Carol · Married on 09/22/2007

We considered dozens of venues for our wedding, and selected the Litchfield Inn for both our ceremony and reception. We loved the menu selections and flexibility of wedding packages from the very beginning. Comparatively, their prices were extremely reasonable - which made mom and dad happy! And since I'm a "foodie", taste and quality of food were very important to me.
    During the planning months, Lisa kept us on track with a timeline and helped us develop our ideas. I changed my mind *a couple of times*, and it was a relief that it was no problem at all. As we got closer, Dawn worked out all the details of the day, and helped with so many decisions that I had no idea I was supposed to make! And their vendor recommendations were great.
    The grounds are beautiful, and we felt like we had the place to ourselves. The food was outstanding - everyone couldn't stop raving about it. The service was superb - everything went perfectly. Our wedding was a beautiful, elegant evening at a country inn with a gourmet quality reception. It's a beautiful place to have a wedding. A perfect marriage of quality and budget.

Sent on 04/27/2008

Allyson · Married on 10/18/2003

Beautiful place and very friendly and professional staff.

Sent on 01/22/2007

Mike · Married on 06/10/2017

John and his staff were amazing resources throughout the entire process. From our first meeting to the final moments of our wedding, they made sure that our guests were happy, everything looked beautiful and that the entire event ran like clockwork. More than just the incredible food and service, John provided peace of mind for even the tiniest details. To say that our wedding was everything we envisioned it would be is no overstatement - and it’s all because of the amazing work the team at The Litchfield Inn put in to make our special day just that.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Patricia · Married on 11/18/2017

John, Dawn and the entire staff of Tavern off The Green were wonderful throughout the entire process of planning our wedding - thank you for making our day even more special!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Sharon · Married on 06/03/2017

Our wedding at the Litchfield Inn was great! John was so responsive, helpful and attentive. We had the ceremony under the tent in the back and guests were served drinks on their walk out of the ceremony. Great service! The food was top notch and everyone told us how much they enjoyed it. We had a few guests who weren't able to make it last minute and they packed the extra meals up for us to take home. The Tavern on the Green was not connected to the hotel part of the Litchfield Inn. The hotel could use some improvement - parts of the contract they sent for room block didn't make sense and had to be fixed, my guests booked rooms and did not receive the discounted room block, every time you call for anything you always have to wait for the sales manager to call you back (even for seemingly simple questions). The speciality rooms are very cool and all the guests enjoyed them.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Tavern Off The Green at The Litchfield Inn's reply:

Hi Sharon,
    Thank you so much for your review. I believe even though you state you know we are a separate entity then the hotel you are scoring our service in relation to the Inns hotel service. I feel very bad they made those mistakes and I wish you had told me because I would have helped correct them. I will be going over this review with their owner and managers to make sure it does not happen for other of my clients. Please consider redoing the review about our services only sense this is a review of Tavern off the Green. Thank you! John