54 Reviews for Tara B Photography

Albums (2)
One Event/Day (1)
Prints (1)
41 Tara B Photography Reviews

I absolutely LOVE Tara! A good friend recommended her when I was in search for an engagement/wedding photographer and I couldn't have been happier. She was easy to get in contact with, and was very responsive to all of my questions (even all of the silly, ridiculous questions that only a bride-to-be asks when in full planning mode…), and was super interested in getting to know as much as she could about me and my husband (fiancé at the time), so that she could make our experience as individual as possible! She helped pick the perfect place for our engagements that matched our personalities perfectly. She made us both feel SO comfortable, even my husband who doesn't really like pictures absolutely loved her, and she was able to get some really amazing shots! The amount of time was perfect; not too long, but not rushed either. We used her for our wedding day as well (which included our bridals, but she was willing to do those any time!), and she captured the whole entire day magically. She was the perfect balance of setting up pictures as well as capturing beautiful candid moments. She caught so much more of my wedding than I actually got to see! Everyone was comfortable with her, which made all of our pictures go smoothly. I could not have been happier with how all of her pictures turned out, and how she was able to capture every single moment perfectly. You get SO much more than what you pay for, she is so worth it! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a fun, creative, outgoing, and sweet photographer for your special day-she will capture it perfectly!

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved Tara B! She was so easy to work with. She doesn't waste any time and knows exactly how to make you comfortable. She was extremely flexible with us as we were trying to take our pictures during a very rainy week so she helped us play it by ear a little! we found a 30 minute opening of rain free weather and went for it. AMAZING photos in just a short amount of time. Great candids at the reception as well.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I love Tara! Her personality is very kind and did not make my husband and I feel awkward. She was so flexible and really tried to work with our busy school schedule. We are so glad we had Tara do our wedding photos that we can forever cherish. She made us look good!
If there is anything to spend money on for your wedding, it's a good photographer. I'd highly recommend Tara.

Profile Picture Claire, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Tara was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was one of the nicest, most genuine people I've ever met and she made my special day that much more special. She was accommodating to unpredictable weather that comes with a winter wedding, she emailed me back usually within the hour I had contacted her, and she had our wedding photos done within 13 days of our wedding. And they were fantastic! I highly recommend her as a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture User6297689, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Tara was wonderful! She was fun to work with and was super easy to schedule with. She worked with our budget and was super quick to get us our pictures back. I know of couples having to wait up to six months to get their wedding day pictures back; it took Tara 4 days to send us our pictures! Her work is absolutely beautiful! She also works quick on the day off; we had plenty of pictures to choose from after a thirty minute engagement session. I would recommend her to anyone and maybe someday she will be snapping photos of our family!:)

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/15/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Digital Files

I met Tara B at a Bridal Fair in 2015 and absolutely loved her work! And her!!!(: I've also had the opportunity to work with her on some shoots as well- seems we work in a similar field. She is wonderful and very talented with her camera- very attentive to her clients and their needs. She has always been willing to go above for her couples, and always gives them an awesome product. Her film over her pictures is beautiful and clean. High quality of person, photos, and work. Her prices are definitely worth her time and work! Five stars for Tara!

Profile Picture Brittney, 12/31/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We thoroughly enjoyed having Tara as our wedding photographer. She is very efficient because she takes charge in a very pleasant and professional way. We also appreciated how flexible she was and how interested she was in meeting our expectations. She was absolutely great to work with and did a wonderful job! We would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User6385129, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
4.7

Tara was very enjoyable to work with. For me, having a photographer who's personality was easy to work with was very important to me and Tara fit the bill. She is very talented and very fun to work with. She kept in frequent contact and helped walk through the wedding photography process. She makes the photos easily accessible and does a spectacular job.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Tara B was awesome. She knew what poses would look good and how to get us organized. She was flexible and great to work with and the pictures turned out fantastic.

Profile Picture Mike, 12/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Tara will capture the perfect moment no matter what the occasion. She is super sweet and fun to work with. I got my photos after only 3 days! They are perfect.

Profile Picture User5641549, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tara was the best to work with! She made everything about our special day so wonderful. She is creative assertive and really gets the job done! It was such a pleasure to work with her.

Profile Picture Sara, 11/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our engagement photos were gorgeous!

Profile Picture User6483876, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Tara is so wonderful to work with! She is so friendly and puts everyone at ease and makes them feel comfortable! It is like having your friend take the pictures - but with the best quality and results you could ask for! She was so good to work with my family and made sure everyone got the shots they wanted. All of the pictures turned out so amazing - the only problem is deciding which ones to print off! I would recommend Tara to anyone looking for a photographer to help them capture such an important day!

Profile Picture Jana, 10/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Tara is great to work with and very flexible. She is super easy to talk to and gets back to you fast. She knows what she's doing!

Profile Picture User5150888, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

For my husband and I, our photographer was one of the biggest influences on how we felt about our wedding day... And we're SO glad that we chose Tara B Photography to do the job! Josh and I have been continually grateful for how much of a positive experience it was having her be our wedding photographer. We will definitely be referring her to friends and family. Tara is so kind and friendly and helped us feel so comfortable. :) It's an awesome thing to be friends with your photographer. Our family and friends were impressed too. Especially on the day of, she were so efficient in getting all of the important shots! Shortly after our honeymoon were in the wedding party of one of my husband's close friends and their photographer had us waiting around for ages in the hot, muggy (and buggy) late August day. He was working with different groups of people (wedding party, family, etc.) and wanted the other groups not being photographed currently to stand around nearby. We were not very impressed and both were so grateful our loved ones didn't have to deal with that because we chose Tara. She captured the most important moments of our day (as well as plenty of fun and silly ones). We enjoyed being around her too! She was so sweet to our family, she helped out, and in reality was the one sane person there to pay attention to the details. :)
Tara's photos are absolutely gorgeous, we were so glad she captured the spirit of our special day together. She responded quickly and fully to questions I emailed her (and I had a lot of them!). She was very professional and yet fun to work with. We'll treasure these photos for a long, long time.

Profile Picture Celina, 8/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tara is an absolutely incredible photographer and human being! My husband and I (fiance at the time) met her at the Thanksgiving Point Bridal Expo several months before our wedding. We were impressed by how friendly she was, as well as how creative and beautiful her booth was. (And of course by how amazing her photos were!) We looked at a couple other photographers that day, but kept coming back to Tara. We decided to hire her, and we have been so happy with that decision since day one! We chose to have Tara do our engagements, bridals, and wedding day, and for all of those things (plus print credit), her prices are very reasonable-worth every penny! Tara is always very prompt, professional, and friendly. When the time came for the first photo shoot, she made us feel comfortable, she made it a point to get to know us more personally, and she always gave us direction on how to pose so that we didn't feel awkward. She's fun to be around, which made getting our pictures taken a fun experience rather than a stressful one. One very impressive thing about Tara is how fast she got our pictures back to us. After our bridals, we were in a time crunch to get the pictures printed for the wedding reception, so she expedited her editing process and got them back to us right away. She made the entire process--from engagements to wedding day--seamless. We were sad to say bye at the end of the reception, and will hopefully get to hire her again for family pictures in the future!! We loved working with Tara, and if you're looking for a professional, creative, friendly, up-beat, reliable photographer, so will you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tara was incredible and so helpful. Her photography is definitely worth every penny. I felt like I was reliving my wedding looking at the pictures. I'm so glad that I had her photograph my special moments. If you are looking for a fun, spunky, talented photographer Tara B is your go to girl. I definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture User5435191, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved Tara! She captured everything we wanted and more! We couldn't have asked for anyone better. We will forever use Tara for all of our photo needs from now until she stops taking pictures! She is so personal and professional. You could not go wrong by choosing her to be your photographer. We will always be grateful for her and her ability to capture all of our special moments.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tara B was great to work with. She had a lot of great ideas on picture poses. She was incredibly friendly, dependable, fun, quick and efficient. We definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tara B Photography was the best decision I made for my wedding. We met at a bridal show, and I was instantly drawn to her spunky, yet down-to-earth personality. She made every one of our photo shoots so fun and easy, which was quite the accomplishment with the fourteen kids we had in our wedding party! She was very professional and responsive to my emails. I would recommend her to anyone looking for bright, fresh and fun photography for their wedding.

Profile Picture User5590070, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Tara did our wedding for us. It was held in a unique venue with difficult lighting. Additionally, we had a very diverse group of people with respect to size, age, and race. I knew these factors, together, could pose quite the challenge to a photographer. I'm pleased to say Tara stood up to this challenge. We were very pleased with how our photos turned out!

On the business end of things, I was also pleased. We were very meticulous customers when it came contractual fine-print and the wedding details. We had a lot of concerns, requests, and questions. Tara always responded to my satisfaction and in a timely manner.

Profile Picture David, 5/1/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Tara to do my daughter's engagements, bridals, and wedding day pictures and she was amazing to work with. She was so accommodating to our schedule and made everyone feel very comfortable. My daughter and son-in-law loved her! She certainly went above and beyond what we ever expected--especially on the wedding day--and the pictures turned out beautiful. I would definitely hire Tara again and would recommend her to a friend.

Profile Picture Shellie, 12/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tara is an excellent photographer but even better, she has an artistic eye. The composition, the colors, everything always ends up looking beautiful in the photos she takes.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tara B's photography beautifully captured precious moments at my son's wedding. We never felt rushed or hurried and got the preview photos in a timely manner. She has also done 2 of my sons' Sr. pictures (that really exhibited their personalities) and our family's portrait. Her quality work is professional and she is pleasant to work with!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Tara for our wedding day, engagement, and bridal pictures. She was professional and flexible, working well with our schedules and the theme of our wedding. Tara is detail-oriented and paid special attention to all of our feedback and suggestions. She had many great ideas and captured everything on our wedding day that I could have hoped for. My husband and I love our pictures and will definitely use Tara in the future. We would recommend her to anyone no matter the occasion.

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 9/26/14, 1 Review