126 Reviews for Tampa Bay Photo Booths & Emerald Owl Events

Prints (8)
Delivery (7)
Props (7)
Clean Up (6)
Social Media Integration (4)
CD/DVD of Images (2)

It was an amazing experience from start to finish!!! So so many props and the attendant she was AWESOME and so helpful and sweet!! Everything was just so very perfect!!!!

Profile Picture kristen, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The kids had a blast. The hats and stuff made the party!

Profile Picture carol, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We are so glad we had the photo booth for our wedding. The guests loved it!

Profile Picture Tonje, 12/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tampa Bay Photo Booths did an excellent job on an event that I was responsible for planning. They were courteous and helpful. I look forward to other opportunities to work with this company on other events.

Profile Picture Robert, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Tampa Bay photo booths was a pleasure! From the booking, to the price, to the event, to the outcome, everything flowed smoothly and they follow through with everything exactly like they said. Our employees loved the photo booth and it was a huge success!

Profile Picture Sandi, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

From our first conversation this was an incredible experience! "Out of the norm" requests were met with professional solutions. Shawn and company were professional and personable with all going above and beyond!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We have used Tampa Bay Photo Booths 4 times and each time was great. So easy to schedule and plan the event, hassle free the day of the event. They take care of everything. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Carol , 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tampa Bay Photo Booths was awesome. The service, responsiveness and helpfulness was great. My wedding guest loved the gentleman working the booth. H was great!

Profile Picture Dannielle, 1/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We have used Tampa Bay Photo Booths on several occasions for our employee events and we have never been disappointed! They are willing to accommodate our schedules; never late, very professional; and always the hit of the party!

Profile Picture User7707360, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Shawn Amos and his team are awesome! When we needed them to set up early so it did not interfere with our wedding him and his team were more than accommodating and even split the extra cost with us. Our guests loved the photo booth and had so much fun. Make sure you upgrade and get the memory book so you can keep all the fun photos of your guests and get to see all the lovely messages they left you. Don't hesitate to use them you will not regret it! Thank you Shawn!!

Profile Picture Amberley, 12/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding! We were so happy we spent the extra money on this fun addition! Tampa Bay Photobooths was awesome to work with! They were very responsive and kept in great touch with our planner. I loved that we were able to add a special touch by adding a little logo and phrase at the bottom of the photo strips. Our guests could not get enough of it! They had some fun props and the attendant was super nice. I would highly recommend them for your next event!

Profile Picture Cristina, 7/29/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Enclosed Booth, Prints, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Professional staff with personality for wedding guests! Little ones appreciated the stepstools so they could participate, too! Recommend them for weddings and more!

Profile Picture Janet, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

Professional, on time, quality booth and product

Profile Picture User6758201, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Enclosed Booth, Photobooth

They were On-time and very professional. Everyone enjoyed the booth and we will definitely rent from them again for our next event.

Profile Picture User6666454, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Everyone, down to the photo booth operators, wasa professional and flexible in all our needs, right down to where they were going to be placed just momentsbefore before we needed them. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Patrick, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

TBPB was awesome! We worked with owner Shawn Amos to get the background and logo done, and she had fun with it! She was great to work with, and the pricing was totally reasonable!
The attendant set up the booth after the reception began and was very unobtrusive. The attendant was very professional and nice.

We loved getting a copy of everyone's strips!!

Profile Picture Jyssica, 1/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Loved our photo booth photos! The booth ran perfectly & our attendant, Daniel, was an A+ guy. Not one person had anything negative to say!

Profile Picture Kristin, 1/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The attendant was very professional and thorough. He was extremely patient with the kids.

Profile Picture karen, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Christline was our Photo Booth co-ordinator for 2 evenings for our event in Tampa. She was on time, prompt, friendly and very pleasant to work with. It's nice to have someone full of smiles and friendly especially when your working with fun photos.
You can look forward to us booking again next year for our 2016 event.

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tampa Bay Photo Booths is honestly the BEST company out there!! Trust me, I did so much research on different photo booth companies and compared prices vs. ratings and this company was by far the best. Even the owner himself would take the time to respond to every email I sent and answered all of my questions and more. He also threw some extra stuff for free and worked with me on the price. Not to mention the excellent service they provided everyone at the wedding and all the props they brought for everyone to enjoy and use to take pictures with. It just made the whole wedding experience THAT MUCH BETTER!! I am SO glad I went with Tampa Bay Photo Booths and I would recommend this company to any couple who is finding themselves sifting through all the photo booth companies out there offering their services...I PROMISE that you will be VERY pleased with everything they have to offer!! :0)

Profile Picture Chantelle, 10/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Amazing service and photos! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Angel, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tampa Bay Photo Booths made my wedding so much fun! I had always wanted to have a photo booth for the big day so I called and emailed several companies for estimates and specifics (features, booth type, etc). TBPB came to the rescue after I was ready to book with another photo booth company who became rude and unprofessional to me after asking them some simple questions. The owner, Shawn @TBPB was always nice, professional and communicated very well with me and my venue. Shawn even spent the time to make sure my design at the bottom of the photo strip looked just how I wanted. My ceremony and reception were in the same place and it was important to me to have the booth set up before any guests arrived. Fernando ran the booth and came and set up fast and easy, and was very sweet to all my guests! He was great and even congratulated me and my new husband at the end of the night when he presented our photo album to us. If you are in search of a fairly priced and very professional photo booth company, book them and you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Setup, Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

You and your Team did an amazing job, I would highly recommend your company in the future. Very professional and always stayed in constant contact. Made the process easy and flawless.

Profile Picture JW, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can't say enough good things about how pleased and happy i was with Tampa Photo Booths for my wedding. As the ever clueless groom, they made everything absolutely effortless for me. As a guy not familiar with photo booths they explained everything and were very helpful in choosing what package was best for my wedding. The photo both attendant was extremely nice and fast for our 250+ guest wedding. A million thanks!!!!

Profile Picture Lamont, 6/13/15, 1 Review