A Pic Above the Rest prides itself on QUALITY. And if booked, we guarantee you and your guests will enjoy the MOST MEMORABLE photo booth, yet!
- We use a Canon DSLR camera to produce high-definition photos
- Our photo booth is OPEN-AIR which means no boxy, ugly, bulky photo booth - fit as many people as you can in a single photo
- We provide a Social Sharing option which means guests can instantly share their photos via Text, Email, Facebook, Twitter
- Not only do we provide 2x6 photo strips but also 4x6 photos with endless layout options
- We provide a wide variety of high-quality props to help produce fun and memorable photos
- We use a dye-sublimination printer which provides the highest quality prints - both fingerprint and water resistant
- Choose from our selection of colored sequin backdrops which will flow flawlessly with your decor
- We personalize a template just for you to match the theme of your event
No other photo booth compares to the quality of our product and our dedication to YOU. This is your special day so don't settle! And consider booking, A Pic Above the Rest.
Other couples have also viewed:
6 Reviews for A Pic Above the Rest
Recommended by 100% of couples
5 User photos
Audra Regan · Married on 09/28/2019
The Best Photo Booth Company!
Although I might be biased, I loved our photo booth provided by A Pic Above the Rest more than any other photo booth I’ve seen at a wedding! What really drew us to them was that they had an option to provide guests with 4x6” photos instead of the typical 2x6” strips, which I always take home and never know what to do with! Kristina was so nice and easy to work with when figuring out logistics and getting our contract signed. They use a really easy online system for contracts and payments. Their graphic designer created a beautiful template for us that matched our wedding perfectly! The attendants who manned the booth on the night of our wedding were so friendly and made sure everyone had a good time getting their pictures taken. They even let us use big print-outs of our dogs' heads as custom props! We opted to do a guest book through them, which was the best decision! They placed everyone’s photos into a beautiful white album and had everyone sign it for us. The attendants printed a large version of one of the photos my husband & I took in the booth for the front of the album. It was so fun to look through after the wedding! They also included in the back of the album a flash drive with all of the pictures from the night - both raw photos and four photos arranged in the template like how they were printed. It was so nice to have that immediately after with no waiting. I can’t recommend A Pic Above the Rest more!Sent on 10/29/2019
Jessica · Married on 03/09/2019
Absolutely loved the idea of this and so glad we got you when we did for our wedding back in March! My husband and I couldn’t be more happy with the photo album and everyone keeps giving us compliments! Thank you so much again for being apart of our big day and making it super special!Sent on 05/14/2019
A Pic Above the Rest's reply:Jessica, thank you for your review!! So happy you and your guests enjoyed the photo booth! We were so happy to be a part of your special day! ☺️❤️
Melissa · Married on 02/24/2018
Kristina is a true professional and is great at what she does. If you are considering a photo booth for your wedding but you’re on the fence about it (as I was), definitely do it. Your photographer can only do so much and you will have countless pictures of your wedding guests that you would not have otherwise. Plus they have a blast with the props and posing for pictures together. Kristina is so sweet and personable and really makes it a great experience.Sent on 03/04/2018
A Pic Above the Rest Price Rates