Oh Snap! Photo Booth

Palmetto, FL View map Visit website

Photo Booth

Oh Snap! Photo Booth is a unique photo booth rental company that specializes in fun and instant photos for weddings and events in the Manatee, Sarasota and St Pete areas. Make your wedding reception stand out with a unique LED photo booth experience, with over 300 available light settings that will provide hours of fun and great memories. This photo booth will keep your guests entertained all night long. Each guest will walk away with high-quality images as a keepsake of your wedding day. Instant social sharing features make uploading online easy and convenient.

We offer 2, 3 and 4 hour photo booth rentals. All photo booth packages include the following:

• Backdrop
  • Custom Print Design
  • Unlimited custom prints
  • GIF Animations
  • Designer props
  • LED Aisle runners/markers
  • LED Sign Board

LED Dance Floor

If you want to really dazzle your guests and create an ever more unique celebration, then the LED dance floor is a must. The LED dance floor will be a main attraction for your wedding guest experience and it will add an element of fun and energy to the event.

We offer 2 standard sizes:

10 x 10

12 x 12

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$449

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$599

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

CD/DVD of Images
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images

• Kailyn
    Kailyn Married on 12/11/2021

Such a hit!!

I’m so happy I decided to hire Geana for my wedding! She showed up on time with exactly what I asked for and so many fun props to choose from! My guests absolutely enjoyed this photo booth and she even provided me with all the photos from the night! I highly recommend hiring her for you next event!!

Oh Snap! Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing Oh Snap! Photo Booth to be a part of your special day! We enjoyed entertaining your friends and family! By the looks of the photos, I think everyone had a good time.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/17/2021

Great customer service and lots of fun!

We went back and forth about having a photo booth at our wedding, but I'm so glad we did - and that we hired Oh Snap! They were so great to work with and were very communicative through multiple postponements. They recommended the open booth and it ended up being such a hit for our guests to go in and out throughout the evening as as a break from the dance floor. The scrapbook was such a great touch and they made sure we had all the fun memories from the day. Totally worth it!
  • Christopher
    Christopher S. Married on 06/11/2021

Exceeded Our Expectations!

The experience was white glove from start to finish. Oh Snap! Photo Booth delivered on all promises and exceeded my expectations. The owner always was quick to answer any calls and questions. I was completely impressed with the customization process. I would recommend Oh Snap! Photo Booth to anyone that wants to add something memorable to their event!

Oh Snap! Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Christopher! We were honored to be a small part of your special day. Thank you so much for trusting us to provide you and your guests a fun and memorable photo booth experience.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Oneco Florist Oneco Florist Wedding Florists

I have known Geanna for years, she is wonderful at everything she does and I would highly recommend her services! She has the newest up to date photo booth with great props and beautiful pictures!

• Oneco Florist
    Rating 5.0 out of 5 , 110 Reviews
    · Wedding Florists

Palmetto Palmetto, FL, 34221
(941) 720-4901
Location of (Oh Snap! Photo Booth)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding