Sunshine Wedding Company Reviews

32 Reviews for Sunshine Wedding Company

32 Sunshine Wedding Company Reviews
  • katiaxmarie

Katia · Married on 04/29/2017

Tamra and Ray were amazing! Tamra was on another wedding so we had Ray, but he was awesome! The ceremony was flawless with little planning and he was sure to get all the important pictures!

Lydia · Married on 08/05/2016

Tamra and Ray did an amazing job for our wedding, completely awesome! Our wedding was supposed to start at 6:30 and it started storming at 3:30 and went all the way until about 5:30. I really thought we were not going to get our beach wedding ive always dreamed of. Ray waited it out, and with answers prayers the sun came out and we were able to have our wedding on the beach!! Thanks so much for your effort and patience in that situation! They were always quick to respond and helpful with all the details, they made it so easy! Choose them if you want a good quality beach wedding you won't go wrong!!!

alaina · Married on 04/21/2016

Tamra and Ray were very organized, highly professional and very talented. My ceremony was completely stress free, simple and beautiful. Ray was our photographer and had so many great ideas. I cannot wait to see the pictures!

Tamra and Ray are extremely professional and polite. Our wedding went off without a hitch and was beautifully decorated. Their website does not do their work justice. I promise, if you choose Sunshine to do your wedding, you will definitely not be disappointed.

Heather · Married on 07/25/2014

Tamara and her staff were really nice to work h.our special day was perfect and just out of this world. I would definately recommend this company for planning your wedding ceremony

I admit I can be a total bridezilla but looking back, I should have been calm and relaxed! Tamra and her crew took care of everything and it was more gorgeous than I even imagined with great prices, I might add!
    Tamra also does photography and is wonderful! I purchased additional photography time in addition to my wedding package. Can't wait to get back my pictures. It was a great day and so many people commented on how beautiful the wedding and decor was. I highly recommend Sunshine Wedding Company!

Sharon · Married on 11/02/2013

The best ever!!!! Our pictures where beyond fabulous and tamra was the sweetest lady ever!!!! They made our day the best day of our lives.. I would recommend them for any occasion for every type of person

Missy · Married on 10/19/2013

Very Organized and detailed! Great suggestions and taste. Execution was perfect! Went way above my expectations!

Katie · Married on 10/18/2013

We had our wedding On October 18 in Panama City beach it was amazing it was everything i had expected it to be and then some the heart in the sand was beautiful the rose petals were beautiful, the officiant made the ceramony very personal and i loved it, the weather was perfect. I could not have planned anything more beautiful, I will defiantly recommend sunshine wedding company to anyone who is talking about do a beach wedding. Tamra was very helpful and even told me of a great place to get flowers because i wanted to make my own bouquet. I cannot wait to see the pics she took :)
    Thanks for eveything :)
    Katie

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

Easy to work with and everything turned out fantastic!

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2013

I'm so happy my mom got sunshine wedding company to plan my wedding..they are the sweetest people and everything is taken care of 100% . If you're looking for a company to take care of EVERYTHING..this is the one to choose! Not only was my wedding beautiful but my pictures were amazing.

Claire · Married on 10/11/2013

Sunshine Wedding Company helped make my wedding day even more amazing then I imagined!! Tamra did photography before, during and after my wedding and the pictures turned out beautiful! They handled the flowers and beach set up for the ceremony and it was absolutely breathtaking! I highly recommend them :)

Sunshine Wedding Company is amazing!!! We had a very rainy day leading up to the wedding. Tamra was keeping an eye on the radar and as soon as we had a break in the rain she set everything up on the beach and was very flexible. Everything was perfect and family and friends said it was the most beautiful beach wedding they have ever seen. I will defiantly recommend sunshine wedding company to anyone who is talking about do a beach wedding.

Lauren · Married on 06/13/2013

Sunshine Wedding Company is amazing!!! They did an outstanding job helping me plan my wedding in Destin this summer. Tamra helped with ideas and helpful hints as far as good colors to use for a beach wedding along with flowers for the perfect setting! Everything was perfect and family and friends said it was the most beautiful beach wedding they have ever seen!!! Then once we saw the pictures we couldn't have been happier, Tamra had great pic ideas and poses. I would recommend Sunshine Wedding Company to anyone planning a beach wedding or vowel renewal over any other company!!!

Our day was perfect! Couldn't have really asked for anything more! Thank you, SWC! :)

Rebecca · Married on 06/02/2013

This company provided us with a beautiful, stress free wedding! The pictures were wonderful as well.

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2013

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and our pictures turned out great! We couldnt be more happy with the way everything turned out! Very nice people and they made the planning very easy!! Thank you very much Tamera!! We definitely plan on going back to them in a couple years for a vow renewal. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Summer · Married on 05/01/2013

We were extremely happy with how beautiful our ceremony & pictures turned out! I don't think we could have found a better company to use. The pictures they took were so beautiful. The company was very friendly & caring! Great to work with- quick on responding to emails & phone calls- which is very important when trying to plan a wedding. We are very satisfied with the way everything turned out, they really made everything so easy during the planning process! Great company to work with & very talented photographer!

Christy · Married on 02/09/2013

Highly recommend Sunshine Wedding Co. So easy to talk to. Everything was perfect!! :)

Jessie · Married on 10/19/2012

Made my wedding so relaxing and stress free! They went above and beyond my expectations.

Krista · Married on 09/22/2012

It was wonderful! The set up and ceremony went smoothly and was absolutley beautiful! The pcitures were wonderful! My cousin used them and then recommended them to me. Both weddings were georgeous, and we were both extrememly happy! Thank you, Tamra!!!

We were married by Sunshine Wedding Company in Navarre back in August 2012. Our experience was absolutely perfect! The weather turned out to be beautiful and we couldn't have asked for more with our beach set up. We chose the Lucky in Love package with the bamboo arbor, chairs, sashes, etc. It turned out to be amazingly beautiful! And even better our pictures were to die for. If i had known earlier they would turn out as perfect as they did I would have got Tamra to do my photos all day! She is wonderful when it comes to photography.....and actually coordinating the whole thing! Ray, her husband, actually performed the ceremony with the vows we had chosen and he was great as well! We had a very good experience with Sunshine Wedding Company and would very highly recommend them. We will definitely be going back for more beach photography and maybe even a renewal of vows in the years to come!!!

Brittany · Married on 06/14/2012

we used Sunshine Wedding Company for our wedding in June of 2012 in Destin and were extremely happy. Tamra's help through out the entire process was great. We loved our ceremony and the decorations were just as I had pictured from their website. When we were able to see the pictures Tamra took my husband and I laughed and cried tears of joy remembering our perfect day. I love my pictures!!! I would recommend Sunshine Wedding Company to anyone planning a destination beach wedding, especially on Destin beaches, they are so beautiful and we can't wait to go back to celebrate our anniversary.

Stephanie · Married on 03/06/2012

My husband and I were looking for a fun, stress free wedding experience. We did a simple Google search of wedding planners in Destin and found Sunshine Wedding Company very easily. I fell in love with Tamra's wedding photography on the company's website and this helped us make our decision to go with their company. That and the prices were so reasonable. We found Ray and Tamra to be so friendly and professional! They made our wedding the perfect experience and our pictures were all breath-taking (seriously, people can't get over how lovely they are). We can't wait to eventually go back for a family photo session on the beach AND a vow renewal! We highly recommend the beach wedding experience with Sunshine Wedding Company!!!

Heather · Married on 10/01/2011

By far the best company we dealt with during the entire wedding process. Plus, our photos are AMAZING!!!