Sublime Studios Photo & Video Reviews

Sublime Studios Photo & Video 3
Sublime Studios Photo & Video 4

Amanda Mcdonald · Getting married on 06/12/2020

Beyond amazing

David and Courtney at Sublime Studios were absolutely amazing! We used them for our wedding at the Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort in Ft. Myers, FL this past December and they completely exceeded our expectations. They were so sweet, professional, and beyond helpful throughout the entire day. We couldn't be happier with the services they provided for our perfect day.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Ashley Johnson · Married on 10/12/2019

10/10! Best photography business around!

We could not have asked for a better photo, video, and photo booth combo! Sublime offered the highest care and compassion for our big day. Our photos and video are top notch quality and exactly what we asked for! Highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 09/28/2019

100% Recommend!

For me and my husband's wedding at Safety Harbor Resort & Spa at Safety Harbor, FL (which was gorgeous!) we used Sublime for Photography, Videography, and Photo booth and the results for all services exceeded our expectations! From the start of our wedding day til the end, Jenna was very patient and sweet, making sure to capture photos that fits our personality and style at every special moment. Thank you Sublime for all your amazing work!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Michele

Michele Ferreira · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful Experience! Highly Recommend!

We booked David and Courtney with Sublime Studios for our wedding photography, videography, and photobooth! We are SO happy we booked them! From the beginning David was in contact with us via phone, email, and text. He answered all of our many questions and was very patient with us! He even met up with us at Starbucks to show us some of their prior wedding photos and videos and help us narrow down exactly what we would need to capture our special day! We got married in Saint Petersburg, Florida and loved every minute of working with David, Courtney, and the rest of their team! They were all so friendly and personable and made us feel comfortable with all of the nerves from the day! David and Courtney made sure my husband and I got all the shots we wanted and didn't let a little bit of rain stop us either! David especially made sure my husband and I got a special shot we wanted under a bridge near the water. Even though we were on a time crunch, he made it happen and we are forever grateful!!! We LOVE our wedding photos and the picture quality came out beautifully! Our family and friends loved the photobooth as well!!! We are happy they were able to take home silly, fun, photos to remember our special day! We highly recommend Sublime Studios and are so happy to have our beautiful memories captured by them that we can keep and cherish forever!!!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Shana Desiderato · Married on 08/02/2019

Fantastic Job!

Sublime Studios was amazing! As soon as we met David during our engagement shoot in St. Pete, we all hit it off immediately and knew Sublime was going to have to photograph our wedding! We got married in Sarasota at the Powel Crosley Estate in February 2019. It couldn't have been a more perfect day. We used Sublime Studios for our photography, videography and photobooth. The quality of the photos were amazing, and David and Courtney were nothing but professional, personal, and fun to work with. Would highly recommend them!

Sublime Studios Photo & Video 5
    Sent on 05/15/2019

Courtney · Married on 06/07/2019

Beach Wedding

My husband and I booked engagement photography, wedding photography , and the photobooth with Sublime for our wedding at the Grand Plaza Hotel in St. Pete Beach, Fl. David was amazing to work with and made us both feel comfortable throughout the entire process. OUR PICTURE QUALITY IS UNEXPLAINABLE! Each picture is stunning! Our guests had the best time with the photobooth and all of the props. I HIGHLY recommend Sublime Studios!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Alicia · Married on 05/11/2019

Phenomenal!!!!

I trusted Sublime Studios for my big day and they did not disappoint!!! My wedding ceremony was at Shri Lashkmi Narayan Mandir in Orlando, FL. Courtney took charge of my photography and did an amazing job! She was really sweet and easy to work with. Her shots and angles were so unique. She had such great ideas, and really maximized her surroundings for the best photo ops. Our pictures were taken in the middle of the day, where the sun is the absolute brightest. I was so worried that the pictures would be ruined by the drowning amount of sunlight, but David did a phenomenal job in making sure that our pictures held its intricacy and detail. The quality is so clean and crisp. David is so awesome and very accommodating to all of your requests/needs. Hands down, I would recommend Sublime Studios for any event!!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/13/2019

Invite Sublime Studios to your wedding!

We used Sublime Studios for our photography, videography and photo booth and could not be happier with the results! The photos are absolutely stunning! Our wedding was held at The Crystal Ballroom in Clearwater, FL and they took full advantage of all the property had to offer to fully capture amazing memories of our special day. They were wonderful to work with too! Knowledgable in what would make a great picture, patient in giving us everything we asked for and above anything else FUN to have at our event!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Karin

Karin · Married on 04/07/2019

Fantastic!

We loved how our photos captured the true moments of the day. David has a great eye and captured my day perfectly. Can’t wait to see our video!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 03/23/2019

Above and beyond what we expected

My husband and I booked Sublime Studios for photography, videography, and a photo booth. I can honestly say that booking David and Courtney for our wedding was one of the best wedding decisions my husband and I made. We were married at The Sandbar on Anna Maria Island, FL, and were looking for someone to capture the perfect beach wedding atmosphere. David and Courtney went above and beyond what my husband and I were looking for. They both kept in constant contact (something that was very important to me) months before the wedding; if I had any questions they answered them right away. They were timely and professional, but most importantly, they made us feel like our wedding was special to them. They captured every moment that I had pictured in my head, but they also captured moments that were unplanned and beautiful between me and my husband. The photo quality was perfect, and the photos that we received were even better than we had envisioned. They made me feel relaxed and beautiful on my wedding day, and I cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Meagan Charpie · Married on 03/12/2019

Highly Recommend Sublime Studios for all of your wedding needs!!

We had an amazing experience with Sublime Studios the whole way through! We used David Craver for our engagement session in Fort Desoto park which exceeded all of our expectations. My husband was a bit camera shy prior to the session but, once we met David and they connected over diving and fishing it was smooth sailing!

We got married at the Tradewinds Island Grand Resort on St. Pete Beach in December where we also used Sublime Studios for photography, videography, and the Photo Booth! Courtney Craver was our day of photographer and she also was very easy to work with! They truly captured our wedding day in the most natural and candid way, and the picture quality was top notch!

I even remarked to a friend that it looks like we were all smiles and laughing the whole night, and their response was "that means you had a great photographer", and I couldn't agree more!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Sarah Martin · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing pictures, great videos! Incredible value!

My husband and I are very happy with our choice of Sublime Studios for our wedding photography and videography! Jenna (photographer) and Sean (videographer) were both fantastic! They were super cool, very calm and professional, and we couldn’t have asked for better people to capture all of our special moments for our wedding celebration. We did a small destination beach wedding at Guy Harvey Outpost in St. Pete Beach, FL in March 2019 and they did such a wonderful job running around, directing, etc, all the meanwhile taking gorgeous pictures and nice video shots of the day’s festivities. Also the back-and-forth communication and coordination over emails/phone calls with David were smooth and seamless. We are so delighted to have these beautiful memories captured on film and can’t be more pleased with Sublime’s outstanding service and value!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Jessica · Married on 02/17/2019

Beautiful photos and video

We used Sublime Studios for photography, videography and photobooth for our wedding ceremony and reception at the Hyatt Regency on Clearwater Beach. We have gotten so many compliments on both our wedding photos as well as video from all of our friends and family. David, Courtney, and their team were very professional as well as personable making them easy to work with for our wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Michelle · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing Experience!

We hired sublime studios for our photos and video and had such an amazing experience overall! David was so helpful leading up to the event and made sure all our questions and concerns were addressed. Jenna was our day of photographer and she was amazing! Ian was our videographer and he was so great to work with also! All of the groomsmen and bridesmaids had nothing but great things to say, they made it a fun experience for all of us. Since our wedding was in January, it got dark pretty quick and Jenna made sure everything went smoothly and quickly and we got all the pictures we needed in time. They were both extremely professional and made the events of the day so much fun. Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Vasold · Married on 01/20/2019

Organized, Passionate, AMAZING!

David and Courtney are AWESOME! From the very beginning of the wedding planning process they were always available to answer questions and ease my anxiety. We booked them for photography, videography, AND a photobooth for our wedding at Tradewinds Island Grand in St. Petes Beach. On the day of the wedding, they showed up on time and ready to go! They wasted no time with getting pictures started and they were SO organized with what pictures were going to be taken and when. They didn't miss a single photo on my list of must-haves. They even kept our rather large (and crazy) bridal party organized and on schedule from beginning to end which was quite the task! The weather on the day of our wedding was AWFUL (rain, extreme winds, cold, etc.) but David and Courtney made it work anyways. Our whole wedding was moved indoors and I was so disappointed that we wouldn't have the outdoor ceremony pictures...until I received our indoor reception pictures. They are PERFECT! I cried so many happy tears when I received them. They captured our families and friends so perfectly. They even got perfect pictures of a grumpy baby and an even grumpier autistic child. David even offered to come back the following day to get sunset pictures of us because he knew I was disappointed by the weather even though it was completely out of his control...that's when I really knew that David and Courtney truly cared about their work and their clients. I promise you that you won't be disappointed with David & Courtney's work...they are truly amazing people AND photographers!!! I am so thankful that I found them to capture one of the most important days of our lives.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Gabby

Gabby · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

We hired Sublime Studios over a year before our wedding and we loved them from the instant! They were so quick to respond and were so helpful with the planning process. Between the photography, videography, and photo booth there was nothing more we could have asked for! On the day of our wedding, which was at the Marco Island Beach Resort, they made everything feel so natural and they made sure to capture every single special moment. Even with the change of the sunset time they were able to use every spare moment to capture incredible pictures as we waited for the sunset to happen. And I can't even begin to describe how breathtaking those pictures were! Every idea they had was outstanding and we can't wait to see the final products! We couldn't have been happier with them and we would definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • SAM

SAM MCLEOD · Married on 11/10/2018

What a great choice

In planning a wedding you know there is always something that will not go as planned. My son and his bride to be were traveling from out of state for their wedding when they got word that the photographer they had worked out everything had to cancel. Can you say dismay and panic?
    As the father of the groom and having the time, I was able to contact several photographers. However, after speaking with David and going over the Sublime Studios ’web site, I knew our search was over. He was very understanding and was willing to do whatever it would take to make sure the couple was comfortable and reassured that their vision of their special day would come true.
    David guaranteed that he and Courtney, his wife, would be the lead photographers. They were accompanied by an assistant photographer, who was a pro in her own rite. David and his Sublime Studios team were so easy going and respectful that they bonded with everyone. They worked a full day providing both photography and videography. They transformed the outdoor setting of the lake and Willow tress at the Lakeside Community Center of Port Orange Florida into a beautiful and unforgettable backdrop for the bride and groom.
    David’s professionalism is matched by the quality of his work. Indeed, he and his team made the bride and groom’s vision of their special day come true. And, in the process made me look good too.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Pauline · Married on 10/06/2018

Prompt, thorough, and a pleasure to work with!

Recently got married this past October and can’t say enough great things about David and Courtney! Living out of state and trying to plan the details is challenging but David was wonderful. He was always available to answer any questions and very thorough which was very reassuring. The church was in Tampa, FL and the reception at Hyatt Clearwater beach which made it challenging to catch every moment but they made sure to not miss a thing! Courtney and David along with their team were really on top of every detail and made sure to keep everyone in order for beautiful pictures in a timely fashion..very important for the day of when time flies! They supplied the photo booth with all the fun props and also went with their videography. Everything came out amazing and can’t thank them enough! They are a pleasure to work with and very happy that we chose them for our special day!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Dionne · Married on 10/06/2018

amazing, exceptionable, memorable

Friendly very personable, calls back if not David picks phone up on first ring.. Sublime Studios is the best way to go ... My dad passed and they held my wedding spot for the next year.. Who does that not about money but about the bride and grooms day

Sent on 09/23/2019

Kaela · Married on 09/24/2018

Great quality

We had photography, videography and photobooth. We got married at the Disney wedding pavilion in Orlando. They did a great job with our photos. They quality is great! The photographer was very sweet and captured some great moments!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jade · Married on 05/19/2018

Sublime Studios is the ABSOLUTE best!

We got married at The Pavilion at Mixon Farms in May 2018, and it poured. True Florida style thunderstorms. Not only did Courtney and her team manage to get the most amazing photos of us, they helped us have so much fun doing so.

Courtney was so calm and peaceful throughout our whole day, she honestly made everything so much fun. And she managed to make everyone feel at ease in front of the camera - which is really saying something because my husband and my father are not people who enjoy having photos taken! Seriously they were posing and having so much fun with her.

Sublime also helped me with some of the planning. I expressed some stress and confusion about a few things and David helped me create a full timeline - one that accounted for everything my husband and I wanted to do.

I can't tell you how grateful I am to have had David & Courtney and their team be a part of our wedding day.

If photos of the most incredible day of your life are important to you - LOOK NO FURTHER! The best is right here!

Sublime Studios Photography is, bar none, the best in the business.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Rebekah · Married on 04/28/2018

David photographed my wedding and did a phenomenal job. He knew exactly what he was doing and was extremely personable. We had a time schedule to stay on and he was able to take all the photos we wanted in a timely fashion. The pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous and I would recommend Sublime Studios to everyone.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Vanessa · Married on 04/27/2018

David and Courtney and their team photographed and provided video for my April 2018 wedding and I am so happy they did! They were timely, professional, and considerate. We were running on a tight schedule that day and they came into my bridal suite ready to start shooting! When my wedding mass ran long, they helped move the family photos along very quickly so that we could get to the bridal party photos and still make cocktail hour. They were also extremely approachable and flexible. I had a few photos in mind that I wanted posed a certain way, etc. and I felt totally comfortable pulling one of them over to explain what I wanted and they made it happen! They were also super flexible when I said I didn't want certain types of photos or when we were ready to stop taking pictures so we could get to the party! My pictures came in quickly, ahead of schedule, and are beautiful. They got the perfect mix of candid and posed photos and captured some really sweet moments between myself and my husband and members of my family. I would 100% recommend Sublime Studios!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Eff · Married on 04/14/2018

Just wanted to take a quick moment to provide feedback on our experience with Sublime Photography. Courtney was our photographer for 8 hours on our waterfront wedding day in Safety Harbor, FL. We also had the experience of having a photo booth at our wedding, which was a huge hit! The true highlight was having Courtney as our trusty sidekick on the Big Day. She was calm, cool, collected, and a pleasure to have around. She fit in seamlessly. She almost felt like a second wedding coordinator more than “just the photographer”. The best part is that her photos of our day, our family, and of us were far more lovely than we ever would have expected. I think she truly captured the essence of my husband’s and my personality in her fun and playful images. We are thankful for these memories and look forward to having them forever thanks to the team at Sublime. Thank you again!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2018

Sublime Studios was absolutely incredible! Back in 2016 Courtney and David shot my Mom's wedding and did a fantastic job so I knew when it was my turn to get married that I had to have them as well. They did not disappoint. They are both so easygoing and laid back, yet they are professional and meticulous. I can't wait until we get our pictures back to see the incredible work they did. Even with some...interesting...family members giving odd requests, they made sure to keep on schedule and made me and my husband feel like the most important people there. I can't thank them enough and I can't recommend them enough! If you book them you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/09/2018