Studio Uno Photography & Video Reviews

Studio Uno Photography & Video 6
Studio Uno Photography & Video 7

Shannon Prenenski · Married on 12/31/2018

New Years Eve Wedding 2018

We couldn’t have had a better experience than we did with Nick and Studio Uno. Nick listened to everything that was important to us and made it all come to life! Our pictures are incredible and we are so happy that we used Studio Uno for our engagement and wedding pictures! Nick kept use calm all day and we really enjoyed our entire wedding day with him and Chris. Thank you Nick for being so awesome! Enjoy!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Studio Uno Photography & Video 8

Danielle Mattina · Married on 12/21/2018

Made my vision come to life

Nick and his staff were very calm and professional. Nick’s demeanor helped me get through a hectic stressful day and he made sure everything ran smoothly and on schedule. His photos are gorgeous he gets very unique shots. Nick has THE eye for photography and he’s really good working with different lighting for any weather. He’s made my vision come to life and I’m so grateful for his incredible work!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/17/2018

Look No Further!

If you are looking for the best photographer in the business look no further than Studio Uno. Nick and Joe V were not only professional but were proactive and efficient. Nick made us feel comfortable and natural in front of the lens. Most importantly, his work is absolutely stunning. Nick's artistic eye and ability to produce such beautiful photographs is a true talent. Thank you Studio Uno for making our wedding a sweet and memorable one.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Lauren · Married on 11/11/2018

Nick is amazing!

From the moment we met with nick I had full faith that he would do an amazing job! He traveled to Citi field with us for our engagement shoot and after seeing those photos we were so excited for our wedding. His team was so professional, kind and funny! His videographers were at the church and on the dance floor all night but never in the way of our partying or guests. Nick kept us on schedule with photos and we even got to attend cocktail hour, don’t second guess it just book him he’s the best !!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Katie

Katie Pagliaro · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent service and flexibility!

Nick and Max made our wedding day extra special! They came to our hotel early in the day to capture all of our getting ready shots, arranged for our special requests and were extremely efficient and professional.

Nick knew all the tricks of the trade and was super helpful to the bridal party in getting ready!

Max anticipated our every move to get the perfect pictures and worked with us to get every picture we wanted when we were half an hour behind schedule.

Thank you again!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Michael · Married on 10/07/2018

Nick from Studio Uno was the best! He made us feel comfortable upon first meeting him. We decided to make an appointment with him because our friend had stunning pictures from their wedding from Nick. We decided to book Nick for engagement shoot + Wedding in 10/2018.
    We have no extensive experience at all taking any pictures from a professional photographer. Nick just did our engagement shoot and I just have to say that WE WERE BLOWN AWAY!! The pictures exceeded our expectations and we are so happy! As a guy, I even told Nick that I was just there to take pictures to make my fiancèe happy and I am not really someone that loves taking too many pictures. Nick made it so comfortable for both of us. The engagement shoot was a pleasant experience. Being happy with the results, I am more than looking forward to taking and seeing my actual wedding photos! Nick has done it! He has probably made me more excited than my fiancée is about the pictures!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Leslie · Married on 07/21/2018

Nick, Chris and Dave were amazing. Our pictures are perfect and we had so much fun shooting with them. Nick really helped our vision come to life and was so patient with us and our bridal party. Toni is also the best!!!! We highly recommended Nick and Studio Uno!!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot rave enough about Nick at Studio Uno!! His professionalism in his photos is beyond words and spending the wedding day with him was so much fun!! He made my husband and i feel like we had known him for years. Everyone in my bridal party raved about how easy he made the photos ! He saw things i never would have and created photos that made me feel like my grandchildren will be awed by them decades from now. I cannot thank him and his team enough for preserving our memories in such a stunning way! At the end of all your wedding day and all of the planning, you go home with you partner and pray that your photos capture how happy you were that day! Nick blew my husband and I away! Book with Studio Uno!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 10/27/2017

Nick and his team at Studio Uno were simply amazing. Many of my friends had used Nick for their weddings and I was always blown away by his work. There was never a question in my mind that when I got married he would shoot my wedding! Nick is not only a photographer, but one of the most reliable people I know. He helped us in our search for the perfect venue with his recommendations and when we found the perfect place we actually picked our date based on Nick's availability. His team is amazing. EVERY SINGLE phone call with Toni is so personable. She makes you feel like you are friends who have known each other for years! My husband is not big into photos, but Toni assured me the team would make him feel at ease and they did just that. By the time I made it to the church my husband and Eric had become best pals! Nick & Dave were such a pleasure to have with the girls while we got ready to head to the church. We barely knew they were there shooting, but they took the most beautiful candid photos. Our entire bridal party raved about how fun they were (and this truly shows in our photos.) So many things can go wrong when you plan a wedding, especially without the right vendor team. We are so happy that we chose Studio Uno to capture our special day. This was one of our best decisions! We were blown away by the beauty of our 1500 plus images, and people adored the custom thank you cards Nick and Toni designed for us! We want to thank the ENTIRE STUDIO TEAM for EVERYTHING you did to make our day so special!!! We will never forget it!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Studio Uno Photography & Video 16
    Studio Uno Photography & Video 17
    Studio Uno Photography & Video 18

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2017

From the moment we met our photographer Brian we knew we were in good hands. Our engagement photo shoot, roughly a year earlier, gave us a fantastic preview and peace of mind that our big day would be done professionally. With Brian and the Studio Uno staff, we felt a personal connection all throughout the day and were able to enjoy each moment to the fullest while knowing it was being captured. The staff could not have been more gracious with their time, staying the entire night almost feeling as if they were guests enjoying the celebration with us. Thanks again to Brian, Dave, Chris, Toni and the rest of the Studio Uno staff for making our night a special one!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2017

Where do I even begin with Nick and Studio Uno. From the very start, Nick took us in and treated us like family. We met with Nick after coming highly recommended to us. His work spoke for itself and after meeting with him, we knew we HAD to have him shoot our wedding.
    Nick continuously worked with us throughout the entire wedding process. He captured our engagement pictures in Hoboken. The pictures were phenomenal. He knew EXACTLY where to go and how to capture our personalities. I asked him how difficult it is to edit photos and he said, "My father always taught me to shoot the photo so it doesn't need editing." Even our raw photos were stunning. Nick has a natural ability to capture the moments in life that are the most important. His experience is superior to all and is exhibited in his work.
    On the Wedding Day, Nick was ready to go and knew exactly what to do. He asked about the shots we wanted to have and made sure to capture them. Because we trust Nick so much, we left the creativity and decisions up to him and he made us so happy.
    Nick's ability to capture the moments leading up to our wedding , during the ceremony, and at the reception were absolutely FLAWLESS. I am not sure how it is possible to be so talented but he is.
    Nick did everything imaginable to help our day run smoothly and perfectly. He knew where to go, what to do, and how to make sure our photos looked natural. The morning after the wedding, we were amazed to see that Nick posted a few of our photos on social media. Our family and friends were amazed with the beautiful pictures and memories that were captured on our wedding day.
    In addition to his photography, we had a videographer, 2nd photographer, & photobooth. All were fantastic.
    Nick is extremely talented, professional, knowledgable, and trustworthy. I knew from the start Studio Uno was the best choice. They far exceeded our expectations. Thank you so much to Studio Uno for making our wedding perfect. We are infinitely grateful.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 11/27/2016

Where should I begin? Studio Uno is awesome!!!! Nick, Fred, Dave, and Chris were absolutely amazing on our wedding day this past weekend! They are so personal and down to earth! I can't say enough great things about them it was everything we imagined and more! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • W

William · Married on 11/26/2016

We had our wedding at The Elan Saturday November 26th. We used Studio Uno and Everything was excellent from the Studio Uno team. Toni was our main contact in the office and she is absolutely wonderful. She will work within your budget and doesn't try to upsell u on unnecessary things. Brian was our wedding day photographer and they always say if you don't notice the photographer there he is doing a great job. Brian got all the pictures we wanted from my wife getting ready to the ceremony to pictures in the park and reception. Brian was every where without us noticing him there. 2 weeks after our wedding we got a call from Toni that our pictures were ready to pickup for our review. To our disbelief they handed us a flash drive with over 1500 pictures on it. Thank you thank you thank you Studio Uno especially Toni and Brian. Now the hard part begins narrowing 1500 pictures down to 80 for our album. They also supplied the photo booth which was a big hit with out guests

Sent on 12/21/2016

Nick and his team at Studio Uno were great! They made our day go nice and smoothly. The very next day after our wedding I received some picture and they were AMAZING!!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Liesl · Married on 04/29/2016

Love Nick from Studio Uno. He did my sister's wedding a few years ago and after seeing his work, I had to have him for my wedding. Nick was great and fun to have around. He did an excellent job capturing the best moments of our special day. Thanks Nick!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Kelsey · Married on 12/31/2015

Nick is amazing! Best photographer ever! He was so easy to work with and made taking all the pictures so effortless. Love him!!

Sent on 01/19/2016

This group of guys are fun to work with, know where you are best photographed, and were there for every step of the way. They are funny, energetic, and were professional! We cant wait to see what they have captured!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2015

I couldn't be happier with my pictures! In my opinion, pictures are most important. Nick and the rest of his team did an incredible job. I cried when I saw how beautiful they came out. Definitely use studio uno if you want flawless pictures that make you relive your wedding day!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Margherita · Married on 09/19/2015

I started following Studio Uno, for a about a year and half, and when i got engaged i automatically scheduled an appoimtnet to meet with Nick. We did not book right away because i still wanted to see other photographer to check their work, but somehow i noticed myself always going back to studio uno. Well i called and spoke with Tony, who was extremly helpful and so nice. We just recently did our engagement phot shoot in Hoboken. My fiance and i are vey camera shy, but Nick made us enjoy the experience. He is awesome!!! We also included our dog. I just received not all but some of the proofs and i love them !! I cant wait for our wedding. I highly reccommend Studio Uno for any occassion.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Chelsea · Married on 07/12/2015

Nick and his team at Studio Uno not only take incredible pictures and video, but they have a unique way of making everyone feel comfortable and at ease while doing so. From the morning at our homes, until the very end of the night, they were attentive and experienced with what they do. We had the opportunity to tell Nick exactly what we wanted before hand, and he of course gave his knowledgable input every step of the way. The company did so much more than just our wedding day photos and video; they provided the photo booth (which our guests loved), created a customized guest book with the photos from our engagement shoot, and created the photo montage that played during dinner, and created our thank you cards! We are so happy we chose Studio Uno and we cannot wait to see the final product of our album and video!

Sent on 07/27/2015
  • Patty

Patty · Married on 07/03/2015

From the moment we started planning our wedding day, we knew we wanted to book with Studio Uno. Nick and his crew do an amazing job. I always knew about Studio Uno because some family members had Studio Uno as there photographer/videographer. From the moment we met with Toni and Nick, we were very happy we went with them. They were very accommodating and just knew what they were doing, what we wanted exactly and were easy to work with. The day of, Nick and his crew were just easy and fun to work with. When Nick showed us some photos he had done already, we were so happy and couldn't wait to see the rest! To Nick and the crew at Studio Uno, thank you so much!! you guys are all wonderful!! Future Brides: if you want beautiful wedding photos, go with Nick and Studio Uno, you won't be sorry!!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Caitlyn · Married on 03/20/2015

Nick and his crew at Studio Uno are beyond amazing!!!! I truly cannot find the right words to describe the level of professionalism and dedication they demonstrate to their clients. From the minute they walked in the door on the day of my wedding they took control and made everything PERFECT. The shots they got were UNBELIEVABLE. It snowed on my wedding day and I have never loved snow so much in my life. Nick captured the beauty of the weather that I was given and made it into a work of art. Nick and his team are so down-to-earth and are truly such a pleasure to work with. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Studio Uno!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Studio Uno did our photography for our wedding and it was amazing! Nick and Armando did a fantastic job throughout the evening. Our ceremony was at Fordham University and they made sure to get some amazing shots at the church and on campus (where we met). They were with us all day and never missed a moment. Definitely would recommend them to our friends and family.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Julie · Married on 09/06/2014

I cannot recommend Studio Uno enough. Throughout the whole experience they were professional, organized and experienced. Toni was always available to answer any questions and give great guidance and Nick and Kevin were on site at my wedding and were very professional. Nick came to my house as I got ready and really helped put me at ease and made me feel comfortable not to mention the first few shots I have seen came out gorgeous. I highly highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 09/10/2014
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/17/2014

Arnie was so amazing on my wedding day. He would pose me in such a way and then show me the shot. I barely had to even try and he was taking such gorgeous pictures. Cannot wait until the album comes out.

Sent on 08/31/2014