Steve Meehan Reviews

8 | Saint Augustine, FL

8 Reviews for Steve Meehan

Linda · Married on 10/22/2016

Steve is great! Sit back and chat with him awhile. He is fun, business like, and happy to do any pictures that you want. He listens to suggestions and has many of his own. We didn't have to hover around him, he just did his job and did it very well. I don't remember him taking some of the pictures, so was nicely surprised. He is easy to get along with, and kinda melted into the crowd, taking pictures as he went. We recommend Steve to everyone! Bob and Linda

Sent on 12/15/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/10/2016

Steve captured all the right moments of our wedding day in all the right ways. He's very flexible and versatile, and the quality of his vimeos are unbelievable!! We're very thankful for the memories that we'll now have for a lifetime, and we'd absolutely hire Steve again.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Paul · Married on 07/24/2016

Steve did such a great job with our wedding!! He was very professional and worked with our Photographer extremely well! It was so seamless working with the two of them. The video he made was great and whatever we asked for in the video he provided. The video quality was excellent even with our venue being very dim lighting. I loved Steve and would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Kierstyn · Married on 06/17/2016

Steve did a wonderful job on our video and brought everyone to tears. He is very flexible with working with your budget. You instantly feel at ease with him there capturing the moments of getting ready. We have already re-watched our video at least 10 times!!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Memry · Married on 06/04/2016

I booked a simple, non-edited video of our wedding and Steve went above and beyond! He even helped clean up after the ceremony. The video/microphone quality was great even though we were on the beach and it was windy. We loved working with him!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 11/21/2015

My husband and I had decided not to have our wedding videoed, thinking that we would be satisfied with professional photos, but we were given a video from Steve as a wedding gift and we we're both overjoyed with his product!! He emailed the video to us on Christmas Eve and the whole family stood in the kitchen and cried watching it! Steve did a wonderful job capturing the spirit of our day and was completely professional and thoughtful towards us and all of our guests. We highly recommend him in every way!!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Alli · Married on 03/28/2015

If I could give Steve more stars, I would! Steve is a beloved friend and a talented videographer. We were impressed with his professionalism and prompt editing of our wedding video. He asked us for input during the editing process so as to capture the moments that were most important to us and to provide the songs we wanted to use. Steve put in extra effort by traveling to venues with us before our wedding day to make sure he was prepared.

As a bride, I was somewhat indifferent to the idea of a wedding video but it was really important to my husband. Now when we watch our wedding video, I am so grateful that we decided to have a videographer and that our friend Steve was available for the job! The quality of the video speaks for itself but I love reliving that day through more than just pictures. If you are thinking about a wedding videographer, please consider Steve Meehan for your special day. He will help capture and preserve your most special moments for years to come!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Yes, FIVE STARS across the board! Steve was given creative freedom, except for one or two requests by my wife, and captured the moment even better than we even expected. I knew Steve was good, but when we received our video, I was blown away with how great of a job he did!

Sent on 12/09/2015