Reel Insight Productions

Jacksonville, FL View map Visit website
$1,699 Most Popular Price

$1,699 Most Popular Price

Reel Insight Productions is a Photography & Videography company with over a decade serving our amazing Couples.

Our team strives to create cinematic, candid, and touching Portraits & Films that you, your family, and friends all alike will enjoy remembering the special moments of your day through for years to come!

Reel Insight Productions understands the importance of each celebration they document. To capture every event's unique essence, it's their goal to beautifully preserve highlights and candid moments in a heartfelt manner. The creative team prides itself in making films that tell stories. The diverse skill set of creative director Mike Heath and his team allow the business to deliver unique videos that reflect each one-of-a-kind love story. On the big day, they will work with all other vendors present to create a relaxing, fun wedding ambience.

To ensure that every detail is captured on your wedding day, Mike and his team offer a variety of Videography & Photography services. Engagement Shoots, Weddings, Proms, Sweet 16's, Aerial drone footage, multiple cameras, and several location services are available to capture visually stunning footage, and Photography that aligns with your vision.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,199

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,699

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

Lori L. Married on 06/19/2021

It was a great experience working with this company

We were overwhelmed with the video. It was everything we could ask for and then some. We have had people tell us it was the best they ever seen. I would highly recommend using this company for any event you would liked to have video
  • Aly
    Aly W. Married on 04/17/2021

Excellent Videographer

Mike did an awesome job paying attention to the things I wanted. Mike was always very quick to respond to messages I sent him. If you are looking for someone to capture the special moments from your day, Mike is the guy. I could not be more happy with my results.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Team

Mike  Heath
Mike Heath
Creative Director

I started my cinematography & photography over a decade ago, I've Filmed, and Photographed Numerous Weddings, have produced Videos for Howard, St. Johns, Fresno State, and many other Universities, along with my work with the NFL, and many other countless clients.

I love to travel, and have filmed all across the United States, Jamaica, London, Paris.

I started Reel insight Productions, after seeing my wife's reaction when she watched our Wedding Film, and I fell in love with Producing the Stories they tell of the couples we work with.

My Passion for this craft starts & ends with "Love"!

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC Wedding DJs

Working with Mike from Reel Insight Productions at the Haug wedding was a pleasure. He is a true professional, he knows the pro equipment and how to take amazing video! he captured all the best moments at the wedding! I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking for a videographer

Southern Strings Chamber Group Southern Strings Chamber Group Wedding Musicians

Reel Insight Productions is the best videographer/photographer you could hire for your event. I used them for my wedding and could not be more pleased with my pictures and wedding video! Everyone who has seen them absolutely loves them! Working with Mike is the easiest thing you can do as a bride, and his creativity will add uniqueness to the memories of your day that you will have forever.

Grand Wedding Films Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

Jacksonville, 32244

24/7
Location of (Reel Insight Productions)
8036 Jacksonville, FL, 32244 See on map

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding