About Special day Entertainment

Get ready for the most exciting party in town!

Welcome to Special Day Entertainment. Our business is making your special day memorable!

We offer the best and most experienced music entertainment for your event without putting a dent in your budget.

You may know which song you want to accompany you down the aisle, and which one you want played during the first dance. but where do you go from there? Our experience will keep your event running smooth with live continuous sounds and Dj music so there is no down time. When you only have one chance to get it right, why take a chance at all. We know how to keep your celebration moving and your dance floor overflowing.

We treat each event as if it is the most important event that you and I will ever have. We know and understand that there are many entertainers you could choose from, and we count it an honor and a privilege to entertain at your event. We work hard to make sure your time with us is one of your fondest memories.

Contact: Joey DeSena

Uplighting (6)
Liability Insurance (2)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)

Absolutely amazing to work with, answered any questions. Would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Pat, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joey was a wonderful DJ and MC. We were picky about our music choices, and he nailed it! Of the 110 wedding guests, all were on the dance floor all night long - both the young crowd and the older crowd. Everybody is still talking about how awesome the music was. Thank you Joey for making our wedding a memorable one!! We HIGHLY recommend Joey's services. His prices are the BEST in town, he is responsive, he helped out with my officiant needing a microphone and speaker (even though I hired him for cocktail hour/reception only), he provided great uplighting, he kept the night moving along, he provided great MC services - the list goes on and on!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/9/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1508970923 de0387cff3dcbee0 jj
This deal has
SOLD OUT

Book us through WeddingWire & Receive a 10% discount!

$78.00 Value | Promo Code: WWVC
Valued WeddingWire customers, Book us through WeddingWire & Receive a 10% discount off any package we offer (Majestic Pkg excluded) Use promo code WWVC
Offer Expires: 01/31/2018
#WW200641a8eeedb205

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Joey's ability as a DJ is unbelievable. He really set the mood at the event I photographed and it was hands-down one of the most amazing weddings I've ever attended. I am a firm believer that every wedding needs to have a professional DJ and Special Day Entertainment proved that 1000 times over. From a special memorial dance for the bride's mother to an entertaining bouquet/garter toss event, Special Day Entertainment and DJ Joey made the event a success on so many levels. I highly recommend!

Joey Is an amazing DJ! always great to work with! I have done numerous weddings with him and always so happy its him. He is not only a funny interactive DJ but he also helps me with my job by making sure I am always ready before he announces something.Great prices from what I have heard from my brides. Always recommend him! You will not be disappointed. 5 stars all around.

Events

1749 Highland View Drive, Saint Augustine, FL 32092   See On Map
904-347-4739 (phone)
Special day Entertainment is a wedding Dj & Photo booth Entertainment Company from Jacksonville, FL servicing weddings throughout the local area, including St. Augustine , Palm Coast, and Daytona. Special day Entertainment is a professional DJ & Photobooth Entertainment Company that has been part of the NorthEast Florida wedding industry since 2005 specializing in DJ entertainment, photo booth rentals,, monograms, uplighting, lighting, dancing on the clouds,.