Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Hanna
    Hanna Married on 03/19/2022

Our DJ, Great Job

I have nothing but great things o say about Joey, he was really one of our top vendors and made the whole wedding day carefree. We really felt like we could trust him, and he's been doing this for so long, that he had it down to a science. Everyone just had a great time and it was mostly due to him! I would highly recommend.
    L P Married on 02/06/2022

Very Professional

He did an amazing job, with great music choices. He is a very easy person to work with and is super helpful! Thank you, Joey for being a part of our wedding! Definitely recommend anyone and everyone to you!
    Janelle Married on 02/04/2022

Amazing at his job!

Joey was the DJ at our wedding, and we could not have asked for better! You can tell he loves his job and is great at it. He was excellent at reading the room and playing music that got everyone on the dance floor. Very easy to communicate with and made the entire process stress-free, which is all a bride can ask for! If you need a DJ, call him!
    Kelsey Married on 01/07/2022

Highly Recommend

We booked Special Day Entertainment for our wedding and we couldn’t have been happier! Joey and his team were so responsive to all of our questions and made the entire process so smooth. Our guests enjoyed the music and entertainment and had a blast with the photo booth.
    Valerie P. Married on 12/10/2021

DJ Fabulous!!

Our DJ was Joey and he was amazing. He was our DJ, MC, he was responsive to the guests and really made an effort to talk with guests and get everyone on dance floor. I feel that Joey made the most of the crowd and made the music and experience so fun and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for DJ services for a wedding or party! We also used their Photo booth option and I am so glad we did. Our guests had a blast with it and made sure we got to participate in it as well as got copies of everyone's photos.

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

Thanks Valerie, What a fantastic review! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Such a fun night. Your guset know how to party! The mashup dance was perfect! We really love what we do but more importantly, making sure you are happy. Thanks again
  • Dawn
    Dawn C. Married on 11/23/2021

Best DJ in Town!

They are hands down the best! They kept our entire wedding and reception moving as plans, while playing the perfect hits to keep our guests happy and entertained. Joey was friendly, had top of the line equipment and went above and beyond to make our day special!

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

HiDawn & Tony, Thanks so much for the great review! I think your wedding was the best! The shoe game was a blast!. Everything went as scheduled and turned out great! Your guest really enjoyed themselves and such a beautiful day! I am glad we were part of your lovely day! Thanks Joey
  • Kiara
    Kiara M. Married on 11/11/2021

Five stars for sure.

DJ Alex was amazing! My wedding needed a Hispanic playlist and they found the best DJ for it! We had a great time and it was the easiest process possible. Super responsive and great customer service. It was a fantastic time! Everyone danced all night!

Hi Kiara,
    Thank you for the wonderful review! I am glad you were more than satisfied with DJ Alex. He works hard to make sure your day will be the best! Thanks again for choosing Special Day Entertainment
    Ray C. Married on 10/10/2021

Professional DJ

One of the best decisions we made. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ service. Joey kept the party going and that’s exactly what we wanted. Best prices, I would highly recommend.

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

Thank you Ray, Such an awesome evening, I appreciate everything and the review.! I had such a fun time and you had a great family. Thanks again
    Deana M. Married on 09/04/2021

Married at the White Room

DJ Joey did a great job at my wedding. He kept my guest informed and had them dancing all night. He has the best prices as well but the service was over and beyond. We also had the dancing on a cloud that was beautiful. My family and guest are still talking about Joey not being just an average DJ and how he made it fun for everybody. I realize now in order to have a wedding celebration that is a success, you need the right DJ. Thank you Jory for making our day great!

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

Hi Deana, Thanks so much for the great review! I think your wedding was the best! Your guest really enjoyed themselves and everything worked out so well and a beautiful day! I am glad we were part of your lovely day! Thanks Joey
    Belinda C. Married on 07/03/2021

5 Stars for Joey!

Music is so important to a wedding, from the ceremony to the dance floor, it sets the tone for the entire event. DJ Joey couldn't have been more ON IT. He got to know us as a couple, and crated a playlist that not only hit the mark for our unique taste of music, but also kept the dance floor packed for hours. Every moment of our day was perfectly encapsulated in sound that made our day unique and vibrant. He was in tune with every detail of our wedding and understood the importance of timing. I highly recommend DJ Joey. He truly made our day perfect. THANK YOU!!!

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

Hi Belinda & Christian, I'm so glad to know that you had a great time and enjoyed your day so much. What a great wedding! Fantastic wedding party dance, it turned out to be a great hit! Thank you so much taking the time to write such a wonderful review! I can't tell you how much it means to us. You made my day!
    Talia B. Married on 06/10/2021

Stellar Performance by Joey!

Joey did an amazing job! We had the time of our lives! He played all of our favorite songs and then some. Super flexible and accommodating to ensure your wedding timeline runs smoothly. He even saw opportunities in the timeline and took advantage of some down time between dinner service and cake to make sure the things we wanted to do were fit in. He charges very reasonable prices for the quality of his service! So glad we went with him!!

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

Hi Talia, Great review, thank you. I had a great time and it was my pleasure to be at your wedding. Everyone had a great time and your day was picture perfect! Thanks again.
    Jon Married on 06/09/2021

Very professional and the BEST DJ

My wife and I attended a wedding that had the DJ and Photo Booth from SDE. We enjoyed it so much that we made sure to have them at our own wedding! DJ Joey, was top of the line professional mix MASTER. He is a great MC who knows how to work the crowd. The way he mixed all of our requests together, nobody got a CHANCE to sit down! He kept the dance floor nice and full. Also had several phone meetings with him prior to the event to nail down all details which really put our minds at ease. The Photo Booth experience was also very professional. Great high quality photos and LOTS of fun props. SDE is the one stop shop to take your wedding from good to GREAT! I highly recommend them.

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

Wow! Thanks, Jon, for your amazing review! I'm so happy I was able to help and to be involved in your wedding day. You guys are so awesome and seriously one of the sweetest couples I've ever met!
    Caleb Married on 06/03/2021

The best we always had

We've used Special Day Entertainment for almost every major event in my family through the years, and recently I had the privilege of having their services for my wedding. DJ Joey, as expected, did wonderfully and did not disappoint. He kept the party flowing, guests happy, and throughout the planning process was always courteous and prompt to respond to any requests. You can't go wrong using Special Day Entertainment!

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

Caleb, So much thanks for the 5 star review and are just blown away by such sweet words -- thank you! Experiences and reviews like yours are exactly why we do what we do. It delights us endlessly to hear we made such a positive impact on your special day, and we are grateful for the opportunity. We wish both of you the best in your new marriage -- you two deserve it! - Joey
    Jenna Married on 05/22/2021

Fantastic DJ Ever

My husband and I were so thankful that we chose Special Day Entertainment for our wedding! They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. The up lights were beautiful, the music was exactly what we picked, and our DJ Joey was amazing at introductions and announcements. They provide a website which was so easy to navigate to ensure song choices could be selected based on our liking. Joey kept in contact with us throughout the process and worked with us on any special requests we had. We went with the highest package to have the “dancing on a cloud” for our first dance and it made for beautiful pictures. Would definitely use them again for any other event!

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

Hi Jenna, Thank you for the great review! We strive to make weddings such as yours a huge success! We had such a blast!! We are glad you and your guest had the best time ever. I had a great time and it will be one that I will remember! Thanks again, Joey
  • Ileana
    Ileana Married on 05/01/2021

Perfection!!!

We would highly recommend Special Day Entertainment for your wedding! Joey was amazing from the first time we spoke and throughout the entire process. He was very professional and attentive to all of our needs and was very accommodating .He kept our party going all night. Our guests loved him as did we!

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

Hi Ileana, Great review, thank you. I had a great time and it was my pleasure to be at your wedding. Everyone had a great time and your day was picture perfect! Thanks again.
  • Valeria
    Valeria C. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing DJ

Joey is an amazing DJ. He definitively made our wedding reception more fun and happy. He is very helpful too. Our guests loved the party and the musics played there made everybody have a good time. If you are in doubt, I highly recommend Special Day Entertainment. Thank you, Joey!!!

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

Hi Valeria, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I felt honored to celebrate with you and your family and friends. Wishing you lots of love and happiness. Joey
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 02/28/2021

So kind and so helpful!

DJ Joey went above and beyond to make our day extra special and amazing. He provided help in planning, got back to me so quickly and all of his expertise was so helpful. Everyone had a blast and he kept everyone on the dance floor!

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

Hi Tara, Thank you for leaving such a nice review! We are so glad we could help make your Big Day special and we wish you and Levi both a lifetime of happiness!
    Crystal B. Married on 02/12/2021

Awesome DJ = Awesome Night

We were beyond impressed with DJ Joey! From our wedding ceremony to the final song at the reception, everything was perfect! He acknowledged and honored all of our requests, making our day even more memorable. DJ Joey kept the crowd engaged and the party going! He was always prompt responding to communications leading up to the event and kept us informed as the night progressed. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to hire a DJ for their wedding!

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

Hi Crystal, Great review, thank you. I had a great time and it was my pleasure to be at your wedding. Everyone had a great time and your day was picture perfect! Thanks again.
    Erin Married on 01/16/2021

Mr. Wedding DJ

DJ Joey from Special Day Entertainment is Mr. Wedding DJ! When we were looking for a DJ, we narrowed the DJ list down and are so glad that we selected Joey. It was the best decision we made for our entire wedding. He had a command of our playlist and his recommendations were spot on ! Our party was such a joy and we owe that to Joey!

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

Hi Erin Thank you for leaving such a awesome review! We are so glad we could help make your Special Day the best and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
    Lauren Married on 01/11/2021

True Professional DJ

A friend recommended Special Day DJ Joey. So glad I had him for my DJ. He really knows his business. My guest had such a great time because Joey had everyone involved! I also was impressed on his prices, everything is included with no surprises. Wish my other vendors were as easy to work with. Thank you for making our day great! I highly recommend!
    Chel Married on 01/11/2021

True professional

Amazing job from start to finish! Thank you for making this the best day of our lives! The pictures are amazing and we will cherish forever!
    Sakeena Married on 01/09/2021

Wedding DJ

DJ Joey rocked the house for our wedding. He was on point with everything and made sure we on schedule as planned. Good communication prior to the wedding and very attentive.

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

Hi Sakeena & Jerry, We all had a great time at the beautiful Casa Monica Hotel. We are honored that you selected Special Day Entertainment for your most special day!
    Gina Married on 08/11/2020

Amazing DJ

We had Joey DJ our wedding! He kept the party going and was very flexible on the day of! The booking process was super easy and they were very helpful to answer all of our questions. They were supportive through our entire wedding planning process. Their prices are the best we found with no hidden surprises .I strongly recommend!
    Heather B. Married on 08/09/2020

Best Wedding DJ

For anyone looking for a DJ/MC/Entertainer...look no further. We looked and talked to many DJs and Special Day Entertainment was highly recommended. We decided to work with Joey and his team. Prior to our wedding, we got to select our songs for the wedding to make it a more personal experience. We had several conversations with Joey to discuss every detail and timeline of our wedding. Joey is very thorough and we were so glad that he was. Our wedding went perfectly. Joey kept us on track while entertaining our guests. The music system, lights and sound system, and photo booth were professional equipment and worked flawlessly. He has done many weddings and his expertise was demonstrated to us and our guests to perfection! We would highly recommend Joey and Special Day Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ for your special event.

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

OMG, I'm in love with this review. I can't tell you how much we appreciate you for writing all of this. You were most definitely a super star bride to work with. The night of the wedding, you were on FIRE! You danced more than everyone combined, lol. It was an absolute pleasure working with you as well as watching you two have fun the night of your wedding.
    Amanda D. Married on 07/03/2020

The best!

Joey is FANTASTIC! I am a local Wedding Planner in the area and having a great DJ by my side is a dream! He truly loves what he does and our clients love him. Joey is easy going and truly creates magic at these weddings:) Don't look anywhere else and go hire Joey!

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC's reply:

Hi Amanda, Always a great pleasure to work with you. Thanks so much for the very kind words. I think when the times we work together, something magical happens with the weddings! It always turns out spectacular. Looking forward working with you in the future!