Special Day Entertainment Reviews

Special Day Entertainment 3
Special Day Entertainment 4

L Walker · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing service!

DJ Joey was Outstanding! He was very responsive to all emails, was very organized and made sure he understood exactly what we wanted for our daughter's wedding! He arrived plenty early to make sure everything was set up perfectly and stayed well after the event to break down. He kept the dance floor full all night long and everyone had a Great Time! All this at a very affordable price! I would give him 100 stars if I could!!! Thank you DJ Joey!!!

Mindi · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional and flexible

DJ Joey was amazing for our ceremony and reception! He provided us with an example timeline that made it easy to fill out as well as being flexible to playing our many different song choices! He was available always for any questions we had! His professionalism and expertise in his line of work helped our event run smoothly, especially since we didn’t have a wedding coordinator!! Thank you so much DJ Joey for also inserting my recording at the last minute and making sure our night was exactly how we wanted it!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Mindi for the wonderful review. Your wedding day turned out spectacular! Right from the ceremony to the reception. The dancing and the interaction couldn't have been better. I wish you and Alex the very best and thank you for letting me be part of your special day!
  • Y

Yaima · Married on 09/01/2018

Thank you Joey for being so professional and excellent for our event! From our initial conversation to the day of the event I felt at ease dealing with Joey, he really listened to all of our requests and accommodated them. He pays attention to detail, responds promptly always, and was the perfect DJ for our event.
    Thank You!

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Joey was fantastic to work with every step of the way. He contacted us several times along the way to see how we were doing and if we had changed our mind about anything. He set up a music booth at the ceremony (outside) and one inside the venue for reception. All music transitions and pronunciations of names were perfect. He did review with us a week prior to verify every final detail. All of our guests never stopped dancing the entire night and complimented our decision of having him celebrate the occasion. We also got great pictures from him shortly after the wedding as an unexpected bonus!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so very much Kaitlin & Blake for letting us be part of such a special day..We had had an amazing time along with your great guest ....Congratulations from the entire Staff of Special Day Entertainment
  • Mrs. Haug

Ashleigh · Married on 06/30/2018

Joey from Special Day Entertainment was AMAZING to work with. He was so flexible and responsive and a true professional. The guests did nothing but compliment him and he kept everyone dancing all night. He even sent pictures of the night we may have not gotten otherwise. Fantastic work.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, It was an honor to be part of your special day! Thanks again!

nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

Our whole experience was excellent. I honestly have no complaints and recommend highly Special Day Entertainment for anyone having an event.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Nicole & Peter, It was such a beautiful wedding and a great time. Glad to be a part of your special day!

Sheila · Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding was at The White Room. Joey was awesome. I could not have asked for a better DJ. His personality was super!! The music was great. Loved the purple up lighting. Joey did a bang up job. I will definitely recommend him to my friends.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! It was such a magical night. I see that you and Chris are blessed. Take care Sheila!
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Joey did amazing! He was so helpful throughout the planning process—he responded back to any question within a few hours and shared so much guidance. His set up was first class and his music had our dance floor packed the entire night! He was prompt, knowledgeable, and friendly. We highly recommend him for your wedding—you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/27/2018
    Special Day Entertainment 5

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for wonderful review Stefanie, your wedding was so much fun throughout the evening and it was our pleasure to be a part of. Congratulations again!

jenielle · Married on 04/28/2018

fantastic experience with DJ Joey! he was very organized & detailed, had a professional set up, was extremely flexible and easy going, everyone was up and dancing and having a great time! Also very cost efficient and not just a DJ that played music, he was a "wedding DJ" that used a microphone when needed too to keep wedding activities going smoothly. He went even more above and beyond by sending us some fantastic photos he took!

Connie · Married on 04/07/2018

SOOO HAPPY that we found Joey and Special Day Entertainment! Joey made our daughter's wedding day ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. Joey made the ceremony and reception absolutely perfect - everything was so smooth. The music was incredible - people were up and dancing immediately and had such a great time! Joey's equipment and set up looked very high tech and professional. He created a lighted monogram for the dance floor that just looked so fabulous!!! Joey always responded immediately to any questions I had. He even took the time to create a mix for our daughter's special father/daughter dance. The night couldn't have gone any better, thanks to Special Day and Joey. I have to say one more thing -- Joey recognized the service men and women that were our guests that night and that touched me in such a big way! He was just FANTASTIC and I will always call upon his company when I need DJ services. It just doesn't get any better than Special Day. Thank you so much, Joey!!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Special Day Entertainment 6
    Special Day Entertainment 7
    Special Day Entertainment 8

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Connie for the great review! What a picture perfect night. Everything went fabulous and everyone had such a fun time. I wish many years of good luck to the bride and groom! Thanks again, Joey

Andrea · Married on 03/03/2018

Joey was a fantastic dj! He is very organized and made the day run extremely smooth. He stuck with the music genres that we requested and we are very happy to have chosen him for our wedding. Highly recommend Special Day Entertainment! :)

Sent on 03/12/2018

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Wonderful review! Thanks so much. We listen very hard to much sure you have the wedding you envisioned! Your day in Old Town couldn't have been better. Such a picture perfect day for a wedding! Thank you again!

Kayla · Married on 02/23/2018

From start to finish, Joey was super responsive and helpful, especially because we were out of state. I would recommend him to anyone! He made sure the timeline was followed to our requests, and kept us informed all night. He did great at music selection and requests. He also took some pictures for us and shared them too. Thank you Joey for making our day extra special.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Kayla & Tyler, Great review, It was such an honor to be part of your special day! The Beach ceremony was just outstanding. I had a great time as well, Thanks again Joey

Pat · Married on 12/30/2017

Absolutely amazing to work with, answered any questions. Would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Pat for the great review! You did an amazing job to make Kerrie & Reggie's day a dream come true! So glad I was apart of their day! Take care

Katie · Married on 12/09/2017

Joey was a wonderful DJ and MC. We were picky about our music choices, and he nailed it! Of the 110 wedding guests, all were on the dance floor all night long - both the young crowd and the older crowd. Everybody is still talking about how awesome the music was. Thank you Joey for making our wedding a memorable one!! We HIGHLY recommend Joey's services. His prices are the BEST in town, he is responsive, he helped out with my officiant needing a microphone and speaker (even though I hired him for cocktail hour/reception only), he provided great uplighting, he kept the night moving along, he provided great MC services - the list goes on and on!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Hi Katie & Chris, Thanks so much for the suburb review! Everything was beautiful at the Fountain of Youth. The celebration was second to none! Your guest was a blast! I also had a great time. The very best to you!

Brianna · Married on 12/02/2017

Joey was an AMAZING DJ!! He was so responsive to emails/calls/text messages. He met with us prior to our wedding to discuss any must haves, etc. and he was so accommodating. He was great with our guests and really kept the crowd going. Everyone loved him! He made day-of just adjustments for us when we decided to switch our main song, he let us add songs/requests, and really guided us through the whole process without having a wedding planner. Hands down would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Hi Brianna & Michael, Thanks so much for the wonder review! It was a picture perfect day for your wedding and everything turned out like you wanted. The energy from your guest was the tops and I also had a great time. Thanks again and the very best to the both of you. Joey Special Day Entertainment

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2017

Joey did an excellent job DJ'ing and MC'ing my ceremony and reception. Everything followed through like clockwork, and all my guests were impressed. I feel like we got every cent of what we paid for, and then some. Thank you, Joey for making my wedding night memorable and night to never forget, and thank you for taking pictures!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jessica & Larry, Thank you so much for the great review! The energy in the room was very high and I had such a great time. I am very honored being part of your special day and wish you both the very best...Joey

Matthew · Married on 10/23/2017

Joey was absolutely amazing at our wedding at the White Room in St Augustine. My husband is from France and requested many songs that many other DJ's would not research, however Joey included all the songs we had asked for. His DJ check-list made our wedding easy and simple, and his music choices and timing were spot on! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Hi Matthew, Thank you fro the great review! Your day turned out to be so beautiful and your guests were rockin the place. I had a great time and it was a pleasure & honor to be part of your day! Joey

Kimberly · Married on 10/21/2017

Joey and Special Day Entertainment is amazing. My daughter's wedding was last weekend. Everyone raved about how much fun they had and what a great job the DJ did. He kept the party going. We will definitely use him for all of our parties and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a high quality dj at an affordable price.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Kimberly, Thanks for the great review! I am so glad you & your daughter enjoyed the day. It was really a pleasure meeting everyone there. I am very happy everyone had a great time, so did I Thanks again Joey

Alexandria · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely AMAZING! Great deal! Great service! Joey really knows how to feel out the crowd and keep the party going! He even downloaded some off the wall song requests I had for the day like the Justice League theme and songs from A Goofy Movie. The day could not have been the same if anyone else had been our DJ. Highly highly HIGHLY recommend! Thank you sooooo much for making my super wedding truly super!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the outstanding review! I wish you & tracey many years of happiness! Your friends had such a blast and I loved the super hero theme! Thanks again Joey

Tiffany · Married on 07/14/2017

We are thrilled that we chose Joey from Special Day Entertainment to be our wedding DJ ! From our first meeting, we knew we were in great hands. He was warm, passionate about his work, and totally flexible. Joey was open to any and all suggestions we had (songs we wanted played, special genres, etc.) and wanted to make sure our wedding music truly reflected our tastes. His prices were very reasonable, and he was always quick to respond to e-mails before the wedding. The wedding exceeded our expectations! He had our guests up and dancing all night with their awesome music selection. My husband and I loved every song he chose, and were excited each time a new song came on. We also heard from many people how much they loved the music! We would recommend Special Day Entertainment to everyone!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Wonderful review! Thanks so much. We listen very hard to much sure you have the wedding you envisioned! Thank you again!

Magen · Married on 07/09/2017

Joey was absolutely amazing!! He kept everything going at a great pace, kept the guest entertained when we left to do pictures. Made wonderful announcements in regards to specific songs we requested and dances. Was setting up at the venue before we even arrived!! He was on top of everything. We highly recommend joey for anyone's wedding needs there will be no disappointment

With love,
    The Parrish family

Sent on 07/12/2017

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Magen & Ryan, Great review, It was such an honor to be part of your special day! Joey

Asley · Married on 05/27/2017

I could not have asked for a better DJ . Joey was wonderful from the very beginning and his online timeline made planning a breeze. Our guests raved about how amazing he was mixing songs and keeping everyone dancing . It was truly a celebation! Joey wasn't just a Dj, he preformed from the wonderful lighting to the ceremony mic for the officiant. Also his pricing beat out so many other DJs we were looking at. Do not just look at the total price, but item for item included beats all the rest was the total package. If your a bride looking for a DJ look no further than Special Day Entertainment, his value out weighs the pricing and when you get down to it that's what matters in a wedding vendor their value and what they bring to your special day!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ashley for the great review! Its customers like you that help our business grow! The very best to the both of you. Joey

suehyun · Married on 05/14/2017

DJ JOEY IS THE BEST OF THE BEST! All we could talk about was how awesome our DJ was! He went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations! You will not regret booking him! He definitely knows his stuff and he made us feel so calm and comfortable! Thank you again for a night to remember!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Great review, Thanks so much, Everyone had a blast, so did I. The very best to you & Tomasz

gosia · Married on 05/05/2017

Joey was very thorough to make sure he would meet all our needs. He spent a good two hours with us on the phone in preparation and was always reachable for minor revisions to the timeline. He did a great job of MC ing the activities. Was totally prepared and went about his task in a professional and organized matter. We never had to worry what would he be doing next. He ran the show so that we could enjoy our guests and have a wonderful time celebrating our wedding. He took some wonderful pictures also and it was just icing on the cake so to speak. Would definitely recommend his service and would use him again.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Special Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Gosia for the wonderful review. It was an honor doing your wedding, I am glad everyone had a great time. The very best to you & Keith. Joey