East Coast Ceremonies

Saint Augustine, FL View map

$300 Typical Price

East Coast Ceremonies is owned and operated by Mrs. Katrina Martines, a licensed officiant with American Marriage Ministries located in St. Augustine, Florida.

Katrina is very informative and will guide you in creating your own personal wedding ceremony. Katrina loves to meet couples with face to face meetings to be able to share their excitement of becoming newlyweds. She listens to their stories of how they met and asks questions to understand what they are invisioning for their ceremony.

There are many different sample scripts to explore when creating a ceremony with it's own personal touch.

East Coast Ceremonies offers religious (mention of God), non-religious (no mention of God), interfaith or non-denominational (different religions), civil union (same sex), vow renewal and elopement ceremonies.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$125

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$15

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Alicia
    Alicia J. Married on 01/13/2023

Absolutely Wonderful

When going into choosing an officiant, I can honestly say I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I was planning a non-traditional destination micro-wedding on a budget and had literally chosen and hired every other vendor I felt we needed, but when it came to the person who was going to help orchestrate the actual ceremony, I was a little nervous and definitely overwhelmed.

How can you trust someone you have never met to understand you well enough to guide you and your fiancé into married life? Enter Katrina Martines.

My early interactions with Katrina were primarily through chat rooms and emails. Due to time constraints and the distance between us, we talked on the phone as opposed to meeting in person. Even so, I found her to be incredibly accommodating, relatable, and a calming presence in the chaos. She quickly became someone I could trust, communicated regularly, and provided much-needed guidance to assure I was fully prepared for the big day.

I would recommend her services a thousand times over.

East Coast Ceremonies's reply:

Alicia, your review made my heart melt in awe. You and Stephen are a perfect match and I'm grateful to have been chosen and a part of your magical moment. I felt and saw how much you both complete each other. Your energy and compassion with one another said it all. I wish you both an amazingly fun marriage journey and continue to keep each other in your highest priorities and don't forget that a hug, kiss, touch and compliment towards one another goes a long way. Congratulations!!
    Kristin A. Married on 09/18/2022

Amazing ceremony

She was perfect! She even made sure everyone during the wedding was in the right place and customized the our ceremony perfectly to fit us.

East Coast Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Kristin for the review! I loved meeting you, Samuel and Astor! I wish you all the best in your next chapter as a family.
  • Natalie
    Natalie K. Married on 04/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Earth Coast Ceremonies is the best!

We loved working with Katrina for our April 2022 wedding. She has been so patient with us as we rescheduled three times since our original April 2020 date. We loved the ceremony she conducted for us, and we highly recommend her for your wedding!

East Coast Ceremonies's reply:

Natalie it's been a pleasure helping this dream come true for you and Travis. Life has unexpected hurdles to go through and you both have beat this one. Thank you for choosing me to officiate your ceremony. I'm looking forward to the new beginnings you both will experience through your marriage journey.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC Special Day Entertainment Wedding DJ Services LLC Wedding DJs

Katrina is a fantastic officiant!! She has a wonderful personality that shines in her beautiful and warm ceremonies. Highly recommended!

155 Bartram Market Drive, Ste 135 Saint Augustine, FL, 32259
904-599-0087

M - F 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location of (East Coast Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding