Reel Insight Productions Reviews

27 | Jacksonville, FL

27 Reviews for Reel Insight Productions

27 Reel Insight Productions Reviews

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

Reel Insight Productions was great! I would highly recommend them!

• Mrs. Haug

Ashleigh · Married on 06/30/2018

Mike has been WONDERFUL to work with. He is so kind and helpful and I appreciated him so much on my wedding day. If you are on the fence about doing videography for your wedding, DO IT. It will be so worth it to capture those memories that may be lost otherwise.

Christine · Married on 04/14/2018

We ended up adding video only about a week or 2 before the wedding, and am I glad we did! Mike was wonderful to work with getting everything all set up, we had Will on the big day and he was very professional and had a great eye for getting some beautiful shots! I am so happy with the final product and also that we have all the raw footage and can watch our ceremony again whenever we want. We did raw footage and the highlight film which is so great to have for social media- everyone who couldn’t make the wedding loved being able to still see highlights of our perfect day!

Also they have done a few short promo type cuts which I loved getting surprised with, reliving our wonderful day! I would highly recommend the team from Reel Insights!

Carol · Married on 11/04/2017

Couldn't be more happy with the service we received from reel insight productions on our wedding day! Mike and his team captured each special moment from our special day with absolute perfection! Thank you! Highly recommend! Professional, affordable and talented!

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

Mike was very professional and easy to work with. We had to plan quickly due to a military move and he changed his schedule so that he could be there for us. We would recommend him for your special event.

Tiffany · Married on 04/28/2017

Mike and his team were amazing!!! I talked to him on the phone ok several different occasions for an hour at the time. I explained to him that the most important part of my wedding day was the photos! I was a little skeptical of just using someone without knowing them, so he told me he would do an engagement session for me and we could go from there. My now husband and I drove to Jacksonville to stay the night so we could take sunrise photos by the pier. Despite the sun not wanting to show, the pictures were phenomenal!!!
    I decided to use him and his team for photography, videography, and DJ services that fit well into our budget.
    The day of the wedding came and he did everything so professionally and was actually excited to be there. I'm still waiting for all the photos to come back (their were over 6,000 taken), but I am very confident they will be everything that I wanted.
    You will not be disappointed in using mike and his team! I highly recommend using him.
    Thank you Mike and your team!!! Y'all were awesome!

Brooke · Married on 03/25/2017

Mike did an incredible job capturing our wedding. Our wedding video and the raw footage is something we will cherish forever. I HIGHLY recommend Reel Insights Productions for your videography.

Chris · Married on 03/22/2017

Thanks Mike for everything you did to make my video happen. Great work, great professionalism! It's been a pleasure working with you!
    If you need a video, Mike is your man!

Marissa · Married on 02/11/2017

After weeks of searching for quality, affordable videographers, I am so happy I found Reel Insight Productions! Mike, the owner, was very professional and polite. He kept in contact with us all the way up to the wedding day, answered all our questions and made us feel comfortable while working with him. We got our DJs through him as well, Adam and Monique. They kept the party alive and surpassed my expectations! My new husband and I planned everything last minute, so there were some traditions we were unaware of. No problem for Reel Insight -- they helped us along the way and informed us of any traditions we'd like to do without hesitation. We had not thought of doing post-ceremony introductions for us and the bridal party, but Monique and Adam set it up and it was a blast! It was a beautiful, fun way to thank our close friends and family who helped make the ceremony as special as it was.

Mike was there filming in the background the whole time, didn't miss a beat or tear. He also had us do some posed shots and walks through our location, which I know will look beautiful in the final edit. We felt comfortable throughout the filming process. I think the part we most appreciated is his, Adam and Monique's wonderful talent of coordinating with our other vendors. There were a few issues and questions throughout the day that they handled beautifully -- we didn't need to lift a finger! That was unexpected and greatly appreciated.

We have a few weeks left before the final videos will be ready but I trust they will be lovely and cherished for years to come. Thank you, Reel Insight Productions!

• Ciara&Gregory

Ciara · Married on 01/28/2017

One of the best vendors we used for our wedding! Absolutely very professional!

KK · Married on 11/26/2016

There is no other choice in video production. Mike's eyes are of a true artist and I am one happy mother of the bride.

amy · Married on 11/26/2016

Mike and his team captured AMAZING footage of my wedding! One of the coolest things that they did was use a drone to capture the city of St. Augustine! I was very pleased with their work and would refer them to anyone and everyone! Thanks again for making my perfect day amazing!

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2016

I had a destination wedding in Florida on 11/12/16. We traveled from Colorado. Mike made the entire process easy. He was fun to work with and made me relaxed during the video shots. I highly recommend Mike he is professional and gets the job done. Thank you Mike for making my day special.

Nicola · Married on 11/06/2016

From day one Reel Insight Productions helped my husband and I achieve the best wedding photos and videography we could ask for. On the day I had a great mix of natural shots and also fun posed shots too. I have so many great memories and want to thank the team for being so professional and easy to work with.

Abigail · Married on 06/05/2016

We hired Mike as our wedding photographer and videographer and he was phenomenal! He met with me well before the wedding to get an idea of what we wanted, came out to our wedding location beforehand to plan his shots, and on the wedding day he brought a whole crew to totally cover our special day. His photography and videography was fantastic, we so loved the wedding videos he did for us with the unique drone shots as we walked on the beach. Would highly recommend Mike and his team for his close attention to detail and perfectionism. He's also extremely easy to work with and has an infectious jovialness. Thank you Mike for your outstanding work and making our special day so well documented :-)

TESS · Married on 04/23/2016

Real Insight Production does amazing work. I have had the privilege of attending several weddings that they worked. Superb work. I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for the perfect wedding. Cannot go wrong with them.

Cicely · Married on 03/05/2016

Mike,and his staff were awesome. I am not only pleased, but will definitely be using them again in the future.

Adam · Married on 02/25/2016

I highly recommend Reel Insight Productions. Their video services are top notch. Mike Heath is amazing at capturing the right moments for your wedding. I have DJ'd several weddings where Reel Insight Productions were used and their level of professionalism and understanding the importance of getting the amazing shots are incredible. They go above and beyond to make sure not only are you getting an amazing video but you're getting an amazing experience.

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2015

He did a great job and had a lot of great ideas for us. His work is beautiful and I would recommend him to anyone needing a wedding video! We had a really simple wedding but he was still able to make us a very nice video, if we'd had a more formal wedding I can't even imagine how awesome the video would have been.

Gena · Married on 12/06/2015

Mike and his crew were exceptional! They captured all my special moments. They were punctual, professional, and they "over" promised AND "over" delivered! I will cherish my video forever, it was perfect! Thank you Mike and your crew for such an incredible job! It was a pleasure working with you!

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

I wish the quality of the video was a little better but overall I loved it

Sent on 02/13/2017

Reel Insight Productions's reply:

Hey Jessica, Glad you loved the video! What was it that you thought could be better with the quality? There might be something we can do to make it better for you. Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it a ton! We wish you many years of happiness together with Caleb!

Bryan · Married on 01/16/2016

mikedid some great wok with me!

Kelly · Married on 06/10/2016

Mike and his crew were very professional and polite. He was willing to work with us and even got our highlight video to us before he had surgery. The highlight video was watched over 250 times in the first day it was published and everyone loved it. I have 3 more daughters to be married one day and will definitely be going back for their service. The value for what we received was incredible. Great job guys. Can't wait to work with you again.

Kerri · Married on 10/24/2015

If you want specific things filmed, without stressing, just let them know! They will capture more than you realize and when you see the finished product you will be pleased!!! I used this vendor for both of my kids weddings (5 months apart) and they were in totally different settings. Reel Insight know what they are doing and how to accommodate any venue! Very pleased and will refer / use again when needed!