Engagement
Shoot included

About Rania Marie Photography

Central Florida Fine Art Wedding Photography

I am a Florida Native and have been photographing weddings and families for several years. I am a graduate from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor's Degree in Digital media giving me extensive knowledge and experience in photography, graphic design and editing.

My style is candid and romantic. I give direction when necessary however I typically remain unobtrusive during your special day, capturing your most genuine, honest and flattering moments. Your wedding day is truly about you and I am very dedicated to my clients. Your special day is in good and very experienced hands! I love to watch my couples and their families grow! I want to photograph your engagements, weddings, maternity and families.

I am an award winning photographer in Central Florida for both The Knot & WeddingWire! I am published in Perfect Wedding Guide and several other sites. My packages are customizable and affordable according to your needs! Inquire and I am happy to go over them with you. I am available via email, phone, & Skype if you are not a local.

Phone: 407.928.9340

25 Reviews for Rania Marie Photography

User Photos
Photos
Second Shooter (1)

Rania was amazing! I had to reschedule my shoot and she completely understood. The pictures came out great! I will definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Marycarmen, 2/7/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I honestly can't say enough about working with Rania. I had planned a surprise proposal from out-of-state at a Disney resort. I'd never even been to the spot until that day, so the fact that she was able to meet us there and shoot the whole proposal without my fiancee noticing speaks volumes about her flexibility and professionalism. There is no chance I would have been able to pull that off without her, and thanks to her, there's photographic evidence that I did :)

Profile Picture Shane, 8/18/18, 1 Review

Negatives
2 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1454562082 efa24827ec50e066 1454557904388 rmp 8

10% off any summer wedding!

$329.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
10% off any summer wedding! June - September 2018!!! Must be local Central Florida Wedding. Must take place during summer months mentioned June - September 2017 or June - September 2018.
Offer Expires: 03/31/2018
#WWeee9c972e0ebea32

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Rania has a great eye for the creative angle and takes Photography to a whole new gorgeous place! Professionalism at it's best!

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

Events

Windermere, FL 34786   See On Map
407-928-9340 (phone)
Rania Marie Photography is a wedding photographer from Orlando servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Central Florida, Vero Beach, and North Florida. Rania Marie Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Orlando wedding industry since 2008 specializing in photography .